Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (49303 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by badassProdigy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Anna Banner took to Instagram to wish her mother a very happy birthday with very heart-warming message and a lovely photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKs9jYjADD5/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by badassProdigy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wooooow sooo beautiful!

31 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beauty runs in the family

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by chikkywhite11(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
pretty mum.hbd

7 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by veekid(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gorgeous mum

8 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry

350 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
You de advertise ur mama now oo

When JIM IYKE and CHIDI MOKEME go begin whisper give her small small

You go begin cry upandan o tongue embarassed

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by youngice(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
This one na Asa beke

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by DoTheNeedful: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
MILF angry

11 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Johnfavour(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
its been long Nairaland. FP indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
seen tnx

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by lilmax(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
BABE

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by corisande: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin I always tell people that if you want to see what a woman will look like in future, look at her mother, the day i saw my Ex girlfriends mother i knew we had no future................... angry angry angry
shocked shocked buhahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

kikikikikikikiki cheesy grin
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
So you have this pretty mum and couldn't heed to her advice about knacking flavour without condom? Now you have brought shame to your family. grin

Pretty mum and ageless. There are some mums you will see and you will be tempted to toast her instead of her daughter. smiley grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
she's really a diva..

Finer than most mgbeke ladies I know.

Especially those recharge card beggars..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

I smell lies. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by omas1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
She is fine and young , someone could take her for the elder sister

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Millz404(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Oboi nice scope.... I will neva forget this.....

Baby i like you, when r we meetin ur mother

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
im speechless
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Silverstars: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Like someone said "Your mom can get it" #copied
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
You de advertise ur mama now oo

When JIM IYKE and CHIDI MOKEME go begin whisper give her small small

You go begin cry upandan o tongue embarassed
u made my day grin grin grin grin gwaad ,u even help by saying chidi or jim, trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am na she dey show her mum for the world now to see oooh

10 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why would you be showing joy-less dudes like us your mum??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by holluwai(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ehenn....mummy is more than chopable
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Daniyomex(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by tunary(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Diva woman. Na wa o., Diva
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Osemond123(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lols you want kill me.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by misterchris(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
I am not understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi And Alex Visit Nigerian Tourism Development Commission In Abuja (photos) / Burna Boy Suffering From Temporary Deafness (Photo) / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.