Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Work In A Secondary School And Pay Is 20 thousand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Work In A Secondary School And Pay Is 20 thousand (461 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Work In A Secondary School And Pay Is 20 thousand by oloyeagbaakin(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good evening Sir/Ma i am a graduate of physics but after searching for Job for several months without no success i decided to work in a secondary school, but the funiest thing is that i take two main subjects mathematics and physics and i am paid 20 thousand naira the question now is that is my pay commensurate with my work?
Re: I Work In A Secondary School And Pay Is 20 thousand by greatnaija01: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
oloyeagbaakin:
Good evening Sir/Ma i am a graduate of physics but after searching for Job for several months without no success i decided to work in a secondary school, but the funiest thing is that i take two main subjects mathematics and physics and i am paid 20 thousand naira the question now is that is my pay commensurate with my work?

d day a goat begins to question the height of d grass it find to eat IS THE DAY the grass may be cleared.... Bros YOU ARE BLESSED TO EVEN HAVE A JOB IN THIS RECESSION yet you are asking if you pay is JUST guy guy guy.... if u want to have wisdom simply ask God on how to multiply your earnings..... TAKE AFTERSCHOOL CLASSES OR PRIVATE HOME TUTORIALS AND YOUR MONTHLY PAY WILL BE 100K without stress. then start a tutorial centre.... chai.... SOME HAVE CAP BUT NO HEAD... SOME HAVE HEAD BUT NO CAP....what a world... and you are a paper graduate..mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Work In A Secondary School And Pay Is 20 thousand by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

d day a goat begins to question the height of d grass it find to eat IS THE DAY the grass may be cleared.... Bros YOU ARE BLESSED TO EVEN HAVE A JOB IN THIS RECESSION yet you are asking if you pay is JUST guy guy guy.... if u want to have wisdom simply ask God on how to multiply your earnings..... TAKE AFTERSCHOOL CLASSES OR PRIVATE HOME TUTORIALS AND YOUR MONTHLY PAY WILL BE 100K without stress. then start a tutorial centre ..... chai.... SOME HAVE CAP BUT NO HEAD... SOME HAVE HEAD BUT NO CAP....what a world... and you are a paper graduate..mtchew
that was all you could have said bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos, In Flames!!!!! Pics And Video / How This Popular Nigerian University Encourages Child Labour / Students Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.