Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? (6956 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by chicagoPD(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
can car's pedals be readjusted to be suitable for short person to drive?

1 Like

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
chicagoPD:

yes it is doable, never seen it done, but I've seen one TV. Mean while how short? Midget short?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Lexusgs430: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2016
chicagoPD:

Why not buy a mobility vehicle? All controls would be configured to the arm. Or are the arms short too?

12 Likes

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by sultaan(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2016
newer car have adjustable pedals google it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2016
chicagoPD:

Yes, easily.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by veekid(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing is impossible for Nigerian mechanic...... go to oke Ado in Ibadan; those auto technicians are winches

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nutase: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Ask Google
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Mynd44 can answer this ... i guess he is about 3ft7in by my estimation and drives too grin cheesy
Me am 6ft8in ... no idea mehn wink cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Chidonc(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2016
In this buhari era, everitin is about change even car pedals. Shout out to you op.

2 Likes

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by uchwar1: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2016
some mechanics can construct a pedal to it.

1 Like

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by richidinho(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Why not research on that minor thing or are you still waiting for the onyibos? grin
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by 19naia(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2016
A welder can weld on extensions. Or the short person can wear extensions on their legs or wear shoes with very thick soles, thick enough to close the gap between foot and pedal. grin

11 Likes

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by thorbar(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
OP.. How tall are you.. so i can know how to advice.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by swtdrms(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2016
I've seen two of such occassion. There a dwarf in my place of who drives a car. Secondly, I've a couple of crippled Hausa guys who drive. So its doable
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Are you that short?? shocked
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by balash(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
I thought no matter how short you are when you sit on a pillow it's possible for short people to drive diligently except we talking about dwarf here lol

1 Like

Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by donem: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
If you are that short, don't bother driving, take a drop. kiss
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by DjAndroid: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Not actually readjustment but modification.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Browse on car specifications with factory peddal adjustment features.. sell yours, add some money and get it. Dont reconstruct.. you are talking about a machine that would be moving at 120km/hr some times.. trust me.. you dont want to play with delicate things such as pedal..

Most times its not neccessarily witches and wizards that kill us.. its lack of safety.

E.g cadillac american cars come with them, affordable and parts available.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2016
don't tink so unless itz a customized car.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Okay.... Issokay oooo

Do you need a website? Do you need a Web designer to work on your website?

With this, I will help you get your business online with a well designed and optimized theme.

interested
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by ogawisdom(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2016
chicagoPD:

Get a driver if as short as aki n paw paw driving is nt for u cool
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Iphe56: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Meet a welder to help U join small metal
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by soloroyality(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2016
chicagoPD:

u mean short like aki n pawpaw?
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Drinkwater(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
It's quite possible legless people drive cars.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by chicagoPD(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Iphe56:
Meet a welder to help U join small metal
Good. Have you witnessed one done by a welder pls? Want to be sure there wouldn't be any complications before recommending it to the person thanks.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by AutoJoshNG: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2016
A push of a button will get that done in some recent cars.
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by darocha1: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
very possible
visit standard automobile workshop and you will be happy. visit Rasaki and you will sell the car after 4months
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
interested

Contact me
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by xana101: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Pictures of the short man or we don't believe U. If we see d pictures, i'll help u and u may not pay much
Re: Can Car's Pedals Be Readjusted To Be Suitable For Short Person To Drive? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2016
One way to know OP typed up the first thing which came to his mind: everyone keeps asking for the height in question yet no response.
Driving cars is not difficult as most modern equipment are designed for people at a minimum of 5'0. Sitting on pillows while driving takes the minimum height recommendation down to about 4'6. Anything lower than 4'6 is what OP wants to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed Lexus Es330 Vs Benz E320 / Android 7.1 Car DVD System / Android Headrest For Any Car (tell Us Your Car) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.