Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) (58506 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by ademusiwa16: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Geniro:

Your hatred will kill you. I have seen ordinary Nigerians throw massive parties to celebrate their children and here you are frothing in the mouth.

That is the former President grandchild for God sake. Poverty na bastard i swear. embarassed

Don't feel so bad and do not expect everyone view things your way! The truth is that "The Jonathans" will forever stink. The legacy of vandalism they left behind can never be washed away even if the whole Rivers in Otuoke and Okrika are merged to do the cleaning.

They might have lost their sense of shame and decency, but sensible and God fearing Nigerians will never, ever forgive and forget their vandalization of Nigeria.

When that grandchild grows up she will read about the greed of the grandfather!

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Lescalier: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now

Talk with sense and not from your anus.

They are evening drinking Andre which is less that two thousand Naira in the market.

I was expecting to see Moet and other expensive drinks.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Lescalier:

Talk with sense and not from your anus.

They are evening drinking Andre which is less that two thousand Naira in the market.

I was expecting to see Moet and other expensive drinks.

How can someone talk from his anus?

Common sense is no longer common. Am I even talking or typing?

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now

say no to poor before you sleep

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by RickyTan: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Young03:
after milking us dry

ya diba

Eff off pls
Who milked who dry??
IBB need to vomit the 1991 gulf oil windfall then we talk

Congrats to the Good luck family

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by nijanigga: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:
God bless your family GEJ, may your generation be even greater than you
why not? they care not about recession, only jobless ipod yoot,cursed and deprived of brain can hail your god father, jonathan the looter.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Geniro: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Ayatullah:

[s]Don't feel so bad and do not expect everyone view things your way! The truth is that "The Jonathans" will forever stink. The legacy of vandalism they left behind can never be washed away even if the whole Rivers in Otuoke and Okrika are merged to do the cleaning.

They might have lost their sense of shame and decency, but sensible and God fearing Nigerians will never, ever forgive and forget their vandalization of Nigeria.

When that grandchild grows up she will read about the greed of the grandfather![/s]

Your bizarre bitterness will lead to your demise. RIP in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2016
excellentj4teal:
now I know whr ur foolishness is taking you to...#ode. Na small picking birthday and they spent this huge but what if na wedding. Just show me ur useless phone and lemme know how i will judge you..better go borrow brain

Mr poor, say no to poverty before you go to bed
Do it for 21days..

Change will come from buhari hardship

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2016
berrystunn:

say no to poor before you sleep

Send your bank details to me. Let me save you
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Appareil(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Young03:
after milking us dry

ya diba
Sorry I just attended a party of an ordinary Cameroonian's 5 years old party and it was close to this.wona spare GEJ please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Appareil(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Some wailers who lack MegaByte to open the pictures uploaded will soon jump into the thread to defend. Just watch.
Rich man insulting the poor.. God bless you O!

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Send your bank details to me. Let me save you

Tah... poverty is bad
Say no to poverty every night for 7days
You will get help from buhari hardship...

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Siscooh: 1:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Lavish? Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Where is the lavishness here now did you see KWAM 1 or Sunny Ade there, these zombies never stop to amaze me instead of facing their bubu president who used tax payers money to carry his family entourage to UNGA meeting for no justifiable reason they are here getting high bp over a little babys birthday.

Bubu has chained all the zombies down seriously they cannot think normally again, they now sleep and eat bubu body language.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Where is the lavish party.

Its obvious that the stoopeed mods on Nairaland have intense hatred for the person of GEJ and his family. GEJ as an ex president is entitled to some allowances. Same as every past head of state.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by mekani(m): 2:23am On Sep 25, 2016
With all due respect to all here, can we. Pls free our minds from aportioning blames on GEJ. Naija don de spoil come tey tey o if we have to be sincere with ourselves and I believe we can all join hands together to put Nigeria in the right shape particularly by our prayers and attitudinal changes. Happy birthday to the little child.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by tit(f): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2016
buhari is a cursed somebody

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by thomasjoe(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
Pls lets stop the HATING ! Zombie or Wailer or whatever! This is just a regular Party ! Why over heat the polity ? Yes the Grandma of this baby may be a thief but the party still looks regular to me !

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by LUV1: 3:12am On Sep 25, 2016
JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND SECURE YOUR ETERNAL LIFE. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by LUV1: 3:14am On Sep 25, 2016
JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND SECURE YOUR ETERNAL LIFE. AMEN MAY GOD BLESS THE BABY

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lonecat: 3:18am On Sep 25, 2016
What's really lavished about this party?
All I see are people sitting outside, some under a canopy & pink colour everywhere. Not even a flashy event hall & lightening or expensive dj or expensive music equipment. Well, I understand that everything that relates to GEJ must be painted differently. Doesn't even have Goodluck nor Jonathan in her name Her parents Faith and Edward threw a lavish birthday party. so how d thíng take concern GEJ sef?!

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lonecat: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2016
thomasjoe:

Pls lets stop the HATING ! Zombie or Wailer or whatever! This is just a regular Party ! Why over heat the polity ? Yes the Grandma of this baby may be a thief but the party still looks regular to me !
Has it been proved by any competent court of law that she's a thief or do u just swallow anything/everything EFCC throws at u? Well all know d work of EFCC

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 3:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Aisha Buhari's N40m bag can sponsor 500 lavish birthday parties.

Need I remind you that her cheapest wrist-watch is N10m?

5 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Small pikin is not my problem here but people like you who will never question the source of the wealth at display for a second.
Do you know that GEJ still gets his full salary and allowance as if he is still President as all past Presidents are entitled to until they die.

You call that party lavish poverty is really your friend.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2016
cindyrocks:
Aisha Buhari's N40m bag can sponsor 500 lavish birthday parties.

Need I remind you that her cheapest wrist-watch is N10m?

Tell them star!

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing lavish about this. It's a humble party given their status. Haters should be able to say the truth once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 4:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Small pikin is not my problem here but people like you who will never question the source of the wealth at display for a second.
Did you people have the courage to ask Mr tinubu ordinary Ex-governor & co the source of his stolen money

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Geniro:

Your bizarre bitterness will lead to your demise. RIP in advance.

You are the Bizarre Bitterman! It's clear from your postings.

It is the lack of the fear of God Almighty in your Hero and Heroine and their unbelief that life is temporal that led them to the greed of amassing millions and billions of Dollars and Naira that belongs to Nigerians.

It's your dirty Hero and Heroine that you should hurry up and help dig their graves, because they are already living deads with all these revelations about their wicked acquisition of our commonwealth.

Below is what could have been their lot if we apply the Chinese Rule!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.