Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) (58515 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by alexlee50: 4:36am On Sep 25, 2016
What is lavish about this party? Dem distribute iphone 7 give people? Dem give bags of rice to guests abi dem give cars to guests? The place is colourful, cake dey like 4 there, how much be cake? Abi because say na Jonathan pikin, na him make am be lavish? This is trashy news

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Barney11: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2016
mek i no hear say that this birthday is worth millions this is just a normal birthday an average parents can throw for their kids yet some present DULLARDS are here wasting, throwing parties, wearing a single wrist watch and shoes worth millions,is like they have warned Zahra, the way she was going then she could have burnt their fingers! or probably the recession don dey tear their praise singers and defenders!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Every1 there looks jealous.

Like borrowed crowd
No genuie love.

Na wa o
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Greataausim:
My hero at it again....
We missed u sir.....
We loves u sir......
Happy birthday to princess Eliana....
She wil be greater than Zombies wailers....

See shocked below what could have befallen your Hero if we apply the Chinese Rule! Bury your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Proffdada: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2016
To be honest this party is not up to N50k but the after party that is not on camera will be blazing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by shuggah(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Goodluckte author=APCsupporter post=49645740]If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now[/quote]

it's not the person that snatched ur ex-girlfriend that made u nt to marry, it's you tht refused to go fr anoda girl. All in all so Good luck jonathans family cannot throw a party again? were they that poor?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by shuggah(m): 5:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Geniro:

Your hatred will kill you. I have seen ordinary Nigerians throw massive parties to celebrate their children and here you are frothing in the mouth.

That is the former President grandchild for God sake. Poverty na bastard i swear. embarassed
yu made my day, poverty is a real bastard ni.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by shuggah(m): 5:05am On Sep 25, 2016
wrongnumber:

Abeg gerrarahia.

Who is angry with an innocent child? it is the fool in the name of GEJ that destroyed this country the more we are angry with.
it's poverty that's worrying you, liberate yourself from it.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2016
ify2016:
Mek una free this man and his family nah
that will only happen if he return our stolen yams
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2016
I can spot a very large estate in the background.Nigeria is a mess.
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by stwazobia: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now
Taa mechie onu gi... onye ofe mmanu.. when you dey collect bag of rice from one chance Bubu: you no no. Now you dey blame ur ancestors for recession.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by kenzysmith: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Young03:
after milking us dry

ya diba
so wen is celebration became a bad thing congrat to the celebrant bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
If $19 million could be used for minor medical purposes (or is patience critically ill?) Then they must have spent over $50 million on this. Shameless thieves. These are people responsible for the current recession we are facing but the blind wailers won't make noise now
Which people?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by oribi(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2016
youths of this present day makes me wonder.

seeing the comment we are in recession because of GEJ.

The blame game has to stop and we have to start rigorous reforms.

I don't support corruption but we have to move forward quickly.APC and PDP i really don't see the difference because to me they all talk no action.

We are where we are because of all PAST LEADERS(except very few people like dr nnamdi azikiwe,gen. murtala r. muhammed,etc)

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2016
You call this 'lavish' for an ex president's grandchild?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing lavish about this. Looks like a normal party

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by tiredface: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2016
FOOOLS, WHATS LAVISH IN THOSE PICS? THE PINK CAKE AND CANOPY OR THE RICE AND WATER ON THE TABLE? GET A LIFE

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by 1miccza: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
Just show the wailers a picture of zahra licking chocolates and see how they will start barking but their masters relative is here using cakes worth millions of Naira.

Bros na you do the cake wey you take know say na millions??Na wa for human beings oo

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:

Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Small pikin is not my problem here but people like you who will never question the source of the wealth at display for a second.

U be EFCC?. Shame on you that an ex deputy governor,governor,vice president nd president can't host a party like this for his grand daughter. Bros no let poverty affect your reasoning oooo

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by yaki84: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Standing5:
Small pikin is not my problem here but people like you who will never question the source of the wealth at display for a second.

i refer u to gumsu abacha thread?...?..

abacha never stole.?....

na only northerners get the authority to steal naija money?

God punish all of una with poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2016
WHAT IS LAVISH IN THIS PICTURES I SEE HERE?
TUNBU SONS WEDDING IS MORE LAVISH.
PMB 'S WIFE BAG & WRIST WATCH THAT COST OVER 48MILLION NAIRA IS NOT LAVISH? BUT U PEOPLE ALWAYS LIKE TO PAINT ANY THING THAT CONNECT, GEJ. NONSENSE.
THIS MAN HAS RULED & HANDED OVER POWER, STOP ATTACHING HIS NAME IN EVERY NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by 1miccza: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
tiredface:
FOOOLS, WHATS LAVISH IN THOSE PICS? THE PINK CAKE AND CANOPY OR THE RICE AND WATER ON THE TABLE? GET A LIFE

Bros i tire oo help me ask them oo... I was about typing this but decided against it before one hungry APC afficionado begins to make noise with my response.. That party is not half as lavish as the birthday parties in Lekki now...

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by 1miccza: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Leiman100:
that will only happen if he return our stolen yams

Na you give am yam chop??

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by maamisco(f): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2016
sorry pls where is d birthday baby

1 Like

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by doe: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Money can't buy class!
Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by deliveryboy: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2016
I have never been a Jonathan fan but I'm looking for the lavish part of this party.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Looks like a "regular" party to me........ angry

Abeg tell them ooh before hatred kill them finish

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Ayatullah:

See shocked below what could have befallen your Hero if we apply the Chinese Rule! Bury your head in shame.

And Chinese rule does not apply to OBJ, IBB, ABACHA & the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by vindisick: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2016
where is the lavish spending?. is this not a normal birthday party? please stop causing smoke where there's no fire

2 Likes

Re: Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:
God bless your family GEJ, may your generation be even greater than you
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.