Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) (34604 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ebosie11(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
According to twitter user Dan Kumo who shared the disturbing photos, the bodies were found in a sock-away during clean-up exercise by Borno State Government earlier today. See photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/four-decomposed-bodies-found-in-sock.html

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by INTROVERT(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by DjAndroid: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na boko handiwork

4 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
sad Hope they won't tell us that these are some of the missing Chibok girls

RIP

5 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by sarrki(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
That's more reason I will never support that

Criminal gang called IPOB

These are the effects of war

Boko Haram & Ipob are terrorist organization

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
sad Hope they won't tell us that these are some of the missing Chibok girls

RIP

As a mother or mother to be !!!

Talk like one

I mean no offense

28 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thank God for this government. The South doesn't know what it feels like when you are afraid of going to a market, school or mosque that's why some of you are not appreciating this government.

Thank You Buhari

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by sarrki(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:
Thank God for this government. The South doesn't know what it feels like when you are afraid of going to a market, school or mosque that's why some of you are not appreciating this government.

Thank You Buhari

They should ask we ThAT WORK in THE NORTH EAST

they will appreciate Pmb better

I see online people talking about economy which is very

Key .

Without peace how will the economy thrive?

The truth is when u come to the north east with all

Honesty you see children of 2 to 3 years that have lost

Their parents

N you sitting comfortably in a peaceful environment

Chanting for war like that terrorist organization called

IPOB .

IT REALLY UPSET ME anytime I ear those criminal gang

& theeir supporters Talking

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Talk like one

I mean no offense

I am only hoping they don't politicize these killings, learn to read between the lines, what did you think I was saying?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by sarrki(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:

I am only hoping they don't politicize these killings, learn to read between the lines, what did you think I was saying?

When you mentioned Chibok girls

Most of their parents are reeling in pains

I mean no offense sis

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

They should ask we ThAT WORK in THE NORTH EAST

they will appreciate Pmb better

I see online people talking about economy which is very

Key .

Without peace how will the economy thrive?

The truth is when u come to the north east with all

Honesty you see children of 2 to 3 years that have lost

Their parents

N you sitting comfortably in a peaceful environment

Chanting for war like that terrorist organization called

IPOB .

IT REALLY UPSET ME anytime I ear those criminal gang

& theeir supporters Talking

Don't mind them. They think war is just like what they see in their video games and hollywood movies

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
The evil that men. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Caseless: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na so d burial take happen ooo.

God help....

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Sport336: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Wicked World

2 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by kenny987(f): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

There doesn't need to be war or overt acts of terrorism before lives are destroyed in this manner. Thousands of Nigerians die in road accidents, even a minister of state with his family are part of d statistics; trigger happy soldiers and police officers who are supposed to protect and preserve life gave sent thousands to their untimely deaths; ritualists are forever killing fellow humans and those caught are displayed with d body parts harvested for their fetish acts; herdsmen and armed robbers have been on the rampage with many lives claimed due to their activities.

The point is, I can go on and on but u cannot point one event where d IPOB or MASSOB took d life of anyone. Rather, they hav always peacefully advocated for what is desired. Address d causes of deaths of Nigerians and leave IPOB or Igbos out of ur ignorance. Obsession kills o! Mrkayusfit.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by sarrki(m): 1:47am On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:

There doesn't need to be war or overt acts of terrorism before lives are destroyed in this manner. Thousands of Nigerians die in road accidents, even a minister of state with his family are part of d statistics; trigger happy soldiers and police officers who are supposed to protect and preserve life gave sent thousands to their untimely deaths; ritualistic are forever killing fellow humans and those caught are displayed with d body parts harvested for their fetishism acts; herdsmen and armed robbers have been on the rampage with many lives claimed due to their activities.

The point is, I can go on and on but u cannot point one event where d IPOB or MASSOB took d life of anyone. Rather, they hav always peacefully advocated for what is desired. Address d causes of deaths of Nigerians and leave IPOB or Igbos out of ur ignorance. Obsession kills o! Mrkayusfit.

It seems you are quite familiar with their modus

Operandi.

The fact remains that they are criminals

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by HtwoOw: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Did the person found die?
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Dottore: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Did the person found die?
no o he resurrected angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by wiloy2k8(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Bodies of Christians murdered by islamist

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Arise01: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

...... Egbon take it easy with this Igbos.....lol

3 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by ajokebelle(f): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
APCsupporter:
Thank God for this government. The South doesn't know what it feels like when you are afraid of going to a market, school or mosque

and CHURCH

5 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
Bodies of Christians murdered by islamist
Bama is dominated by kanuri Muslims, and I have never heard of kanuri Christian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by APCsupporter: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
ajokebelle:

and CHURCH

They hardly attack churches. I live in the North. In fact I was at the scene when a bomb blast occurred in unguwan sarki so I know what I'm saying. 90% of their victims are muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by adegunwa4real(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:

There doesn't need to be war or overt acts of terrorism before lives are destroyed in this manner. Thousands of Nigerians die in road accidents, even a minister of state with his family are part of d statistics; trigger happy soldiers and police officers who are supposed to protect and preserve life gave sent thousands to their untimely deaths; ritualistic are forever killing fellow humans and those caught are displayed with d body parts harvested for their fetishism acts; herdsmen and armed robbers have been on the rampage with many lives claimed due to their activities.

But....War comes along with the worst kind of memories, it usually leaves a lasting and nasty scar, agony and pain.

Believe me sir, if you've experienced war, you'd prefer other causes of death you outlined above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2016
May God give us lasting peace in this country
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by perfectgabby: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
God bless you
APCsupporter:

Thank You Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by GdexFolami(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2016
This life ehn z vanity upon vanity.
Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by jiinxed: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Your comments are so shallow, I dont even know where to start from to reply you.

Kernicterus comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Talk like one
I mean no offense
He's a boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" / Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo / President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.