Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Want To Learn Java. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Java. (1244 Views)

Best School To Learn Java In Lagos / Learn Java Programming Here Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Java. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
Any Java guys in the house? I want to learn Java, as in From Level 0 (or -1).

Links, resources and all such stuff are welcome.

N.B: Don't recommend any other language .
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by hola2ng(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2006
thanks!!

MORE, PLEASE
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by Seun(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2006
Have you even tried searching the forum?
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by Taysay(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2006
Good day,
Compliments of the yuletide!
I highly recomment this book "Murach's Beginning Java 2, JDK 5" you can download the 1st two chapters free from www.murach.com, go through it, if you like it then you can order for your own copy, but I tell you this is the best java book on earth BELIEVE, of course you can get a guide to put u through when you are stuck, but in learning programing your dedication is the tap root to your success, cos nobody can teach you those nitty gritty details, beta than you yourself. So take kia of you all the best.
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by webworld(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2006
Beginner? hmnn,

Check Google for beginner introductions to Java programming language. From there, go get this book titled Begining Java objects.

>> http://java.sun.com/developer/Books/javaprogramming/begobjects/

This book teaches you secret behind Object Oriented programming and shows you how to code, its very straight to the point, and written by a lady (I think ladies make good programming teachers).

The best java book i have ever read
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by gbengaijot(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ajiboyet, i am learning java as well

check https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2643.0.html
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by abbey477: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2007
I'll be honest with you. If you want to learn Java to a level of proficiency, you'll need to get to a school or get a professional tutor to teach you Java as well as System Analysis and Design.
Re: I Want To Learn Java. by gbengaijot(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
you are better off learning on your own. i think,

(1) (Reply)

Help / Win32api Calling Top Window Console / How much do Programmers earn working for the government or elsewhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.