Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? (7628 Views)

National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 - Method Of Application / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap / How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by power900: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by southernbelle(f): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Ooops, hope people haven't started sending cash to him? And the stories kept making front page; these things ruin the reputation of this forum more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by herdhexy(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]..... Taking men weakness for thr own personal gain..... I hope non of us fall for diz kind of tinz again....... God bless u all....... Message for the STREET
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Thank you. I believed the story gan... Was thinking of helping her self...
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by BARAJ92(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2016
I have a strong believe that if you consider human behaviour, No one will help one another. The fact remains that many of those that composed sweet and emotional story are criminal playing on our compassionate. Help only if you are willing to forgo the amount involve

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Many are moved by their emotions for people but TheSlyone is moved by his judgment and Reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by realmindz: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2016
I kept on saying it, they said I was mean... No wahala..The truth cannot be long hidden

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2016
so una leave all real fine girls for una street come dey help one faceless 'girl' for nairaland?
truly, most of you all deserve to be scammed.

13 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Boldlyslim(f): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Nawa scammers just dey block way for person, abeg I studied English, I would love to have the writing job. Plsssss

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2016
i knew it was fake when she still went ahead to visit the man in d so called hotel. after opening a thread to ask for advice. silly stupid pple everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by casttlebarbz(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2016
I fell for that story like London Bridge
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

why you sef wan scam us with anoda person picture for your profile! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha...

Everybody know say she no fine reach like that na...

Even with facial surgery...

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2016
southernbelle:
Ooops, hope people haven't started sending cash to him? And the stories kept making front page; these things ruin the reputation of this forum more.

Emotional weakness...

People are so kind hearted that they are always willing to help...

lalasticlala, put this thread for trending, before people will send money to that bald headed boy scammer...

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by mukhcech(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:

Trust me, I have fallen severally for them. So no more. And they have successfully blocked the road for those who need real help. Cos even if you are dying, I rather take some collateral from you and lend you the money or you can just go ahead and die. No time. grin

Well done of You. Uhmm, can I get the writing Job too?
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2016
if this trends continue, real people with challenges won't get help..

The mods are security conscious, any thread that involves soliciting for any help should be verified before hitting homepage..

I really pity the real help seekers..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by blank(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Unical again?
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by southernbelle(f): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
MBush:

Emotional weakness...

People are so kind hearted that they are always willing to help...

Yea. Sad.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by southernbelle(f): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
ednut1:
i knew it was fake when she still went ahead to visit the man in d so called hotel. after opening a thread to ask for advice. silly stupid pple everywhere

Lol..but you know she was also egged on by some people on that thread. He/she played on everyone's emotions.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by databoy247(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
How its done:

They'll get a new line and register it on whatsapp. As soon as it is active on whatsapp, they take the sim card out of the phone. But the line still remains active on whatsapp.

That way, whenever you call the number, its always switched off yet they are online in whatsapp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Odunharry(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Lmao...... Nice one Op
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Ishilove: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:
How its done:

They'll get a new line and register it on whatsapp. As soon as it is active on whatsapp, they take the sim card out of the phone. But the line still remains active on whatsapp.

That way, whenever you call the number, its always switched off yet they are online in whatsapp.
If only they will channel their smartness to more edifying ventures

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by caleb404: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2016
That is her there using the name PEACE AGANYI as well. Another of her fronts. I actually sent her 10k after reading of one sad story involving her.

Honesty has gone to the grave in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by caleb404: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2016
That's also her handle as well here on nairaland.com. Peace Aganyi is complicit in this scam and it's only a matter of time before she'll be publicly disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by glothaddy(f): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2016
scammers everywhere. bt pls let's not over look d sincere ones because of one dirty scammer bt let's jus be very careful. BTW I need d writing job
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
caleb404:
That is her there using the name PEACE AGANYI as well. Another of her fronts. I actually sent her 10k after reading of one sad story involving her.

Honesty has gone to the grave in Nigeria.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.... Sorry
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Oahray: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2016
casttlebarbz:
I fell for that story like London Bridge
lol. Nice simile.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
southernbelle:

I'm guessing some of these moderators weren't properly trained.

But people like Justwise would have blocked that. He's the only moderator who I think is very knowledgeable.

15 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by mikeywise(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Na wao
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
grin served
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Khameal007(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE READ.

I just have to draw the attention of everyone to the person with the moniker euchaaria. I really don't know who this person is.

Sometime ago, this person came here to say she went to a job interview at mega hilton hotel where an interviewer "booked" her to some hotel room action.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458707

To cut the long story short, her two threads were taken to the frontpage by the mods. I really don't know why it was done, but this person is someone very suspicious.

Looking back at the so-called message sent by the interviewer to her, if you look at the image closely, you will notice it was doctored. The texts were freshly written.

Secondly, using a female's profile (with an attractive pic) will definitely draw attention and sympathizers. This is a very wrong move, because even if people like us do some legit business, be rest assured we were once in the streets hustle.

Naturally, I was sympathetic with the person (dont know now if the person is a man or woman). I saw one of her threads where she was pleading for a loan of N20k. I dropped my number and asked her to reach me on whatsapp lets talk.

Whenever I try to help any stranger, it turns out to be that I am helping a scammer. So, in order to be careful, I told her that I will give her some tasks to do and pay her so she earn that 20k instead of looking for where to borrow from. I gave her some writing jobs, and in the course of our conversation, she said she needs money to feed because she is independent. She asked me to send her 5k so she can feed but meanwhile will still keep working on the assignments I gave her.

That took me by surprise. Since the day we started talking on whatsapp, her number has never been able to receive calls (always switched off). I dont know how she does it but it is only available for whatsapp chat. That raised some red flags.

So, I did some digging and guess what? This same number belongs to another guy here on NL with the moniker tonytetuila who is also an economics graduate and also desperately looking for a job.

This guy (or whatever the person is) is very clever. He knows that using a profile like this and an approach like this will draw a lot of sympathizers. Guys will be like "see this young fine girl searching for a job". Let me help her. And when you do, you have just been scammed.

You cannot be searching for a job and your phone number is switched off 24hours. A lot of red flags about this person. The number is 09055587785.

If you are touched by her mega hilton story and want to help her, fine. As for me, enough of giving my money to scammers who cannot work and earn money decently like everyone else. angry angry

I just thought some people should know and be careful.

Oga do you still have the writing job.. my number is on 24 /7 ..for real o
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Dohmeenick(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2016
scammers everywhere. ....Buhari has turned Nigeria and it's citizens upside-down. ...I don't blame the person, it's just poverty and frustration. ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Business Development Executives At Geoscape Limited / Ever Heard About "PATHWAY GLOBAL SERVICES"? / Job Vacancy In Mtn Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.