Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? (7637 Views)

National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 - Method Of Application / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap / How I Experienced Job Interview Scamming Method At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
LMAO! Someone offered to marry the OP on the other thread because she turned down the job manager. grin grin
Gullible people in search of holy wife always fall prey to scam! Always!

10 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Dreyl(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:
LMAO! Someone offered to marry the OP on the other thread because she turned down the job manager. grin grin
so you want to me you ain't included in the bandwagons of gullible circus
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by solepager(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE READ.

I just have to draw the attention of everyone to the person with the moniker euchaaria. I really don't know who this person is.

Sometime ago, this person came here to say she went to a job interview at mega hilton hotel where an interviewer "booked" her to some hotel room action.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458707

To cut the long story short, her two threads were taken to the frontpage by the mods. I really don't know why it was done, but this person is someone very suspicious.

Looking back at the so-called message sent by the interviewer to her, if you look at the image closely, you will notice it was doctored. The texts were freshly written.

Secondly, using a female's profile (with an attractive pic) will definitely draw attention and sympathizers. This is a very wrong move, because even if people like us do some legit business, be rest assured we were once in the streets hustle.

Naturally, I was sympathetic with the person (dont know now if the person is a man or woman). I saw one of her threads where she was pleading for a loan of N20k. I dropped my number and asked her to reach me on whatsapp lets talk.

Whenever I try to help any stranger, it turns out to be that I am helping a scammer. So, in order to be careful, I told her that I will give her some tasks to do and pay her so she earn that 20k instead of looking for where to borrow from. I gave her some writing jobs, and in the course of our conversation, she said she needs money to feed because she is independent. She asked me to send her 5k so she can feed but meanwhile will still keep working on the assignments I gave her.

That took me by surprise. Since the day we started talking on whatsapp, her number has never been able to receive calls (always switched off). I dont know how she does it but it is only available for whatsapp chat. That raised some red flags.

So, I did some digging and guess what? This same number belongs to another guy here on NL with the moniker tonytetuila who is also an economics graduate and also desperately looking for a job.

This guy (or whatever the person is) is very clever. He knows that using a profile like this and an approach like this will draw a lot of sympathizers. Guys will be like "see this young fine girl searching for a job". Let me help her. And when you do, you have just been scammed.

You cannot be searching for a job and your phone number is switched off 24hours. A lot of red flags about this person. The number is 09055587785.

If you are touched by her mega hilton story and want to help her, fine. As for me, enough of giving my money to scammers who cannot work and earn money decently like everyone else. angry angry

I just thought some people should know and be careful.
so sorry. But the whatsapp thing is very simple na. Dont you know how's done? I have known that for ages{ sorry i cant share it in a public forum here even if some people knows how its done. I cant encourage bad things)
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by simplex2: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2016
And the trend continues...

Do you know the latest method of scamming? Firstly, start a thread filled with some sob story. Don't mention donating, just keep piling on the sob story and getting people to comment. Then eventually, on another thread, declare life has gone to the dogs. People will rush and help you, remembering your first "genuine" thread.

Proof: remember that guy this year whose aunt did not want to help with his schoolfees and he came to complain bitterly and everyone rushed in to tell him not to be ungrateful and he eventually admitted he was right? Then the plea for financial support came and lo and behold, someone caught him that it was a scam.

Scammers are smart. They know directly asking for money is now obsolete. And I'm seeing more threads like that, a lot (1st thread, anguish-filled tearjerker, much later, pleas for help). And in all things, God must be mentioned. They know their audience.

Copied from onegai

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Mekyno(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:
Na ghost in go soon marry......lol
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by realmindz: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:
MilesLamar, can u see ursef grin
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Fidelismaria: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by pendusky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
databoy247:
THIS MIGHT BE A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE READ.

I just have to draw the attention of everyone to the person with the moniker euchaaria. I really don't know who this person is.

Sometime ago, this person came here to say she went to a job interview at mega hilton hotel where an interviewer "booked" her to some hotel room action.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356000/he-said-should-grease-bed#49458707

To cut the long story short, her two threads were taken to the frontpage by the mods. I really don't know why it was done, but this person is someone very suspicious.

Looking back at the so-called message sent by the interviewer to her, if you look at the image closely, you will notice it was doctored. The texts were freshly written.

Secondly, using a female's profile (with an attractive pic) will definitely draw attention and sympathizers. This is a very wrong move, because even if people like us do some legit business, be rest assured we were once in the streets hustle.

Naturally, I was sympathetic with the person (dont know now if the person is a man or woman). I saw one of her threads where she was pleading for a loan of N20k. I dropped my number and asked her to reach me on whatsapp lets talk.

Whenever I try to help any stranger, it turns out to be that I am helping a scammer. So, in order to be careful, I told her that I will give her some tasks to do and pay her so she earn that 20k instead of looking for where to borrow from. I gave her some writing jobs, and in the course of our conversation, she said she needs money to feed because she is independent. She asked me to send her 5k so she can feed but meanwhile will still keep working on the assignments I gave her.

That took me by surprise. Since the day we started talking on whatsapp, her number has never been able to receive calls (always switched off). I dont know how she does it but it is only available for whatsapp chat. That raised some red flags.

So, I did some digging and guess what? This same number belongs to another guy here on NL with the moniker tonytetuila who is also an economics graduate and also desperately looking for a job.

This guy (or whatever the person is) is very clever. He knows that using a profile like this and an approach like this will draw a lot of sympathizers. Guys will be like "see this young fine girl searching for a job". Let me help her. And when you do, you have just been scammed.

You cannot be searching for a job and your phone number is switched off 24hours. A lot of red flags about this person. The number is 09055587785.

If you are touched by her mega hilton story and want to help her, fine. As for me, enough of giving my money to scammers who cannot work and earn money decently like everyone else. angry angry

I just thought some people should know and be careful.

You do well...

for the WhatsApp matter, you can register ur number with MTN, remove it from phone and use another network to browse, it won't change the line u use as ur WhatsApp, that is why u were not able to reach the scammer.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by pathardy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Boldlyslim:
Nawa scammers just dey block way for person, abeg I studied English, I would love to have the writing job. Plsssss

databoy247
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
What I don't seem to understand his why someone will just wake up oneday and start playing game on his fellow human? Later on they will start saying our Government are corrupt. I pray she/ he change from this wicked act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:

Yes. Criminals are crafty and smart. I really don't like commenting on pity threads for most are unreal!

Nairaland, obviously is like an open market where anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by databoy247(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:

Yes. Criminals are crafty and smart. I really don't like commenting on pity threads for most are unreal!

Nairaland, obviously is like an open market where anything goes.

Its getting serious.
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Man must HUSTLE grin
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by armadeo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
caleb404:
That's also her handle as well here on nairaland.com. Peace Aganyi is complicit in this scam and it's only a matter of time before she'll be publicly disgraced.

I almost fell for this one. Innocent looking girl till one guy appeared and right in front of me ripped her story to shreds.

I couldn't believe it. This was actually a scam. They are that good.

For me now. Nothing will drop ( cash wise).

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
caleb404:
That is her there using the name PEACE AGANYI as well. Another of her fronts. I actually sent her 10k after reading of one sad story involving her.

Honesty has gone to the grave in Nigeria.
good for u. If na guy, u won't send the 10k

We busted her week's ago trying to scam us with glamoured handle.

They know we have lot of sex starved guys online; so they will use fake picture to draw attention cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by guiddoti: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
See as one man changes colours, today tetula; tomorrow malaria. God help us from those scammers.
Even having two different accounts on NL is somewhat suspicious to me.

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:

I'm guessing some of these moderators weren't properly trained.

But people like Justwise would have blocked that. He's the only moderator who I think is very knowledgeable.

smiley
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:

I'm guessing some of these moderators weren't properly trained.

But people like Justwise would have blocked that. He's the only moderator who I think is very knowledgeable.

I will soon recruit justwise into Efcc... He has made life unbearable for scammers in the travel section...

Even though his methods can vex me sometimes, but what can you can about such an expert detective mod?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by MBush(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vivly:

Make I marry you joor angry
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
MBush:

I will soon recruit justwise into Efcc... He has made life unbearable for scammers in the travel section...

Even though his methods can vex me sometimes, but what can you can about such an expert detective mod?? smiley
Lol. Scammers are usually afraid of that section of thread because when they come, they get disgraced. "It's like gabage in, garbage out". cheesy
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by EdoBoy90(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44 push this thread to FG.

Now only ban una sabi. look at the way mynd44 banned me the last time. see better thread, he can't push it to FG.

if una ban me again, we go fight for this NL.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by recievesense: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Moreover this is an email. I don't know how I missed this detail. The message was supposed to be a text since he got her number.

Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by agrovick(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by abimbawealth(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Me wey need better help, how una go take am now...hmmm

Happy Sunday to y'all
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by udysweet(f): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
They. Have really taken this scamming thing to another level. Anything just to make money! Not fair,you won't even consider those you want to scam,if dey hav enof or not. Be stealing innocent females' dp to carry out such wicked activities. For those who doesn't evn hav good intentions,when una see fine dp,dts all,una head go scatter. I wish its those ones dis scammers can scam and not the genuine ones(are there genuine ones by the way?)lol)
Re: Who Really Is Euchaaria? Is This The New Scam Method In Nairaland? by Spidermon: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
A large number of the female monikers in NL are guys running parole. This trick started from the days of 2go.

Sometimes you would see a foolish comment from a female moniker getting like 50 likes within 30 mins. Check the avatar, na one fine girl pic go dey there.

Trust only after verification.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test / Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.