Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,500 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos (1115 Views)

Watching Women Get Changed All Day [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by akpananiefiok(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Have you ever watch videos on YouTube, Do you know that YouTube make millions of dollar from those videos you watched every day and they don't pay any viewer to do that

If I show you where to watch those same videos for free and still get paid every week, will you do it?
If you are ready to get paid for your precious time spend watching videos, then follow me as I unfold the secret here for free. You will believe with that we are now in INTERNET world. Every business is now on internet.

Business owners use every possible medium available on internet to reach more customers and interact with them as well. This cause their business to grow speedily.

Video is one of the medium business owners use to show case their business to more people. Simply because people love to watch videos

YouTube mark millions of dollar every day from their video content watched by people. Companies pay YouTube to advertise their products and service on the videos when it is being watched. But YouTube never pay those who watch the videos . What a big cheat 

If interested.. Pls indicate your presence by commenting..pls this is absolutely free of charge information...
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by Elkay3: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
That seems a nice idea. We're ready...
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by akpananiefiok(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Elkay3:
That seems a nice idea. We're ready...

More information coming up

1 Like

Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by SerialDigits(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
grabs Apoti...
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by opeey(m): 12:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Am interested
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Interested
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by akpananiefiok(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Oya let's get started
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by akpananiefiok(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Videos are wonderful ways in which company make their advert to their audience.I would be introducing you to a company called THWglobal.

THWglobal is a video site just like YouTube, they started early this year but the site was officially lunched this month on the 23rd.

What they do?
THWglobal pays their international viewers(IV) a particular percentage to their IV for viewing, commenting, liking and referring people to the site, in return, the advert placing company pays THWglobal them for the advert.

How it works..
If you have a laptop or a smart phone then u are good to go. All u need to do is to register to the site. Via www.anifik.THWglobal.com

More information loading........
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by datyrone(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
do they accept nigerians?
if yes,how do we get paid?
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by akpananiefiok(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
datyrone:
do they accept nigerians?
if yes,how do we get paid?

Yes bro that coming soon
Re: Make At Least $25 Watching And Commenting On Videos by wittyt98(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
I'M STILL YET TO BELIEVE THIS BUT LET ME JUST PARK AND READ ON

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Folorunsho Alakija / Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business / Need A Free Video Intro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.