Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit (1318 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by otemanuduno: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Tabioth 1:1-28

Tabioth:
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the seventh year of the reign of Daoud did Nymphidis(Yahweh) come out of an ocean. And his face was fierce and his body was solid and foliated like the rocks, for he had been in the core of the earth for a thousand years.
2. Now also, at the extreme part of the ocean, Largas(Lucifer) himself arose. And his face was horrible. And his body was greatly foliated.
3. Then appeared few anakims which also fell into the pit with them.
4. Now Nymphidis(Yahweh) roamed the earth, for he sought for Eden, so that he could get back to the mountaintop, but he could not find it.
5. And Nymphidis(Yahweh) wept greatly, because he had lost even many portion of his memory.
6. Now it happened that Faulkin(Yeshua) his adopted son met him and said, father, I know that it is time that you shall return. I have secured a place where you shall abide again. For the mountain at Luz shall do for you to abide till the time you shall fully recover.
7. Now Nymphidis asked, saying, who are you? And Faulkin said, I am Faulkin, the only son you gave birth to. Remember how Earthus your wife and my mother birthed me at the beginning of times on earth.
8. But I am alive till these days and I shall be forever.
9. Now Nymphidis remembered and said, truly you are Faulkin. Now what have you come here to do? I do remember how I banished you to Sodom-Egypt, saying, remain in this place for the evil you did commit against me.
10. But you have left that land in great disobedience.
11. Now Faulkin said, father, the time is very long. For it is a millennium ago. And since the time which you fell inside the pit with all the anakims and Largas your friend, many generations has passed and the world has changed so much.
12. There are towns and kingdoms and many homos have occupied even to the farthermost parts of the earth. The knowledge of the homos has increased so much, which is against your will, and many gods now rule the affairs of the world.
13. And as the gods leave, some other gods have returned. And the world does not keep you in their memory, because they do not know who is Nymphidis. But my father, I have preserved your name Yahweh among the homos of the land which I have set apart for you.
14. Now my father, a king have I also made to rule over the affairs of the land. And this king have I made to hate those things which I know that you hate also. And the things which you love did I also make him love.
15. For the hatred for the disabled; the deaf and the blind which your soul hates did his soul also hates. And the lame and crippled have I made him destroy.
16. And the land is kept pure and clean. And I know that when you shall return, you shall take control of the world by your fierce power and by your cunningness shall you make the world submit, but I shall take my rest and hide my face until a time when you shall send me.
17. Now Nymphidis went to the top of the mountain with Faulkin. Then he said, tell me which sons of God remain on earth, for I shall make my war hot against them.
18. And Faulkin said, Babylon is the greatest of all kingdoms at these time. For even when Darius conquered it, he did not change its name.
19. And my mother, Earthus also supports that land. And she has given her support to even seven other lands. For she did help Egypt and Hindi and other god-kings also, saying, the souls of the earth are my children, therefore I shall not withhold my help from them.
20. Now when Nymphidis heard it, he was very angry. And he said, have you mentioned me among the homos as Yahweh? Then Faulkin said, so it is my father.
21. Then Nymphidis said, it is good. Now I shall do very much violence upon the surface of the earth. But I shall not let the eyes of any homo-erectus see me. For none of them did see me physically before.
22. Then Faulkin said, no my Lord, you have forgotten how Hatus and Gai the first homo saw you. And you have also forgotten how Enorach did see you many times in his meditations before Eartum took him away swiftly.
23. Then Nymphidis said, when you make yourself seen by the homos, they shall not regard you as God Almighty who made the universe.
24. Therefore, Faulkin, prepare to change all the things which area in the books and in the scrolls. And make it known that no homo has ever seen me.
25. And you shall make no mention of my name in the scrolls and book anymore, but you shall only say God and father. Because if you make mention of me, the world shall know that it is still I, Yahweh, the destroyer that has returned.
26. But you shall not mention my name but you shall only say, father and God. And you shall command all the prophets of Urim in this land to call me Lord henceforth. And let no one of them say Yahweh no more.
27. And also, let the name Nymphidis appear no more in the books which you shall write. And the words in my book shall be honoured while my names shall be hidden.
28. So Faulkin got ready to do the things which Nymphidis had commanded.

Cc: Jacksonville, 4evergod, Muafrika2, come and read how your god came out of the bottomless pit after a thousand years. May your brains receive deliverance in Otem's name I pray, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by EyeHateGod: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2016
What do we call this a philosophy or a Religion?
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Tabioth 1:1-28

Cc: Jacksonville, 4evergod, Muafrika2, come and read how your god came out of the bottomless pit after a thousand years. May your brains receive deliverance in Otem's name I pray, Amen!

*sigh*
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by otemanuduno: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2016
EyeHateGod:
What do we call this a philosophy or a Religion?
It's the DOCTUFOS of truth.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by 0temSapien: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Be aware
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by 0temSapien: 3:58am On Oct 31, 2018
This is enlightening
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by 0temSapien: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Learn
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
I hereby put that demon in you in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Ahasco(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I hereby put that demon in you in perpetual bondage in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

demon!!! ni bo? do you still keep demons upstairs?
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Amen.
lol
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Amen.
how far?
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
OtemAtum:
how far?
Good evening.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:51am On May 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Good evening.
Gd evening, hw u dey?
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
Gd evening, hw u dey?

I am fine.... Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:56am On May 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I am fine.... Jesus is Lord.
lol, but I am Lord over them all.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
lol, but I am Lord over them all.

Jesus is Lord means that Jesus is my Lord.

You can lord over anyone.... that's the person's business.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Lord means that Jesus is my Lord.

You can lord over anyone.... that's the person's business.
OK, Jesus is your lord.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
OK, Jesus is your lord.

Yes. Exactly.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 1:09pm On May 01, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Yes. Exactly.
And I am Jesus' lord.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 7:58pm On May 03, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by advocate666: 9:12pm On May 03, 2019
8. But I am alive till these days and I shall be forever.

hmm. This is deep.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Originakalokalo(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2019
advocate666:

hmm. This is deep.

Itchy ears.
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
The truth is here
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 12:21am On May 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 7:14pm On May 21, 2019
Learn
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
History!
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is worth reading
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by OtemAtum: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Learn and grow
Re: The Return Of Yahweh From The Bottomless Pit by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow, Another Otemite!

Hmmmm, Madness is obviously another plague dropped in these last days!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cure For Desert Places 2016 / On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians / How God Saved Me From Cynthia, My Diabolic Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.