Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) (7119 Views)

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Efe Was Featured On AIT's Kakaaki, Meets Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by aproko247: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2016
A disgusting picture of a man believed to be London-based Nigerian socialite, Raymond Taiwo, is making the round on social media at the moment.

The light-skinned London big boy was seen in the photograph sucking one of the two moulds on the chest of a lady, who felt unmoved being snapped, while the act was going on.

For those who may not know, Raymond Taiwo is alleged to like anything light-skinned in skirt.

Some years ago, he was in Nigeria to stage a big wedding with a Lagos big girl, Lola Akinola, fondly called Lola Fine Face, which was held in Egbeda, Lagos.

He was alleged to have placed a bet on the lady with his friends in London that he was going to get Lola, who was seen then as a no-go area to Raymond Taiwo because of her high class and taste.

Raymond is said to be a man who believes in his fat pocket so much.

http://www.aproko247.com/2016/09/25/london-big-boy-raymond-taiwo-sucking-girls-b00bs-photo/
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2016
OK... Who is LoLa? Where is she now? Did they get married or its all juz a stunt?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Lastking147(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Ah don't bliv ds shocked
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by johnpaulo(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Last warning

3 Likes

Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by docmoses(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Ah swear you know get sense

1 Like

Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by buchilino(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2016
IF IM LIKE, LET IM SUCK MAMMYWATER BREAST. NA IM SABI.

3 Likes

Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Khameal007(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Taiwo... That's all I came to check.. Oya Youruba Demons come and talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2016
E be like say hin wan bite the nipple off. Possibly vampire tinz.......
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by ike42face(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2016
kiss

Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
OK... Who is LoLa? Where is she now? Did they get married or its all juz a stunt?

Smh lipsrsealed
You don't get...

• He(Taiwo) and his friends placed a bet.

• The bet borders on getting Lola who was seen or perceived to be hard nut to crack.

• She eventually fell for him. To the point of them getting married.
• From happenings now, it is sure he dumped her, since his main aim was accomplished.
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Smh lipsrsealed
You don't get...

• He(Taiwo) and his friends placed a bet.

• The bet borders on getting Lola who was seen or perceived to be hard nut to crack.

• She eventually fell for him. To the point of them getting married.
• From happenings now, it is sure he dumped her, since his main aim was accomplished.

Well, tnx for the info... I don't know him so I have no idea what the whole story abt...

Is tat LoLa he's sucking on the pishure?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well, tnx for the info... I don't know him so I have no idea what the whole story abt...

Is tat LoLa he's sucking on the pishure?

I do not know him either.
I figured out from the story op put out.

No, that is not Lola. That is another lady.
Hope church was good.
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

I do not know him either.
I figured out from the story op put out.

No, that is not Lola. That is another lady.
Hope church was good.

I don't go to church... I have no religion... cool
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't go to church... I have no religion... cool

Oh, aii.. You are what tribe?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Oh, aii.. You are what tribe?

Tribe? shocked I have none...
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tribe? shocked I have none...

Lol. You are Nigerian, obviously....
Yoruba? Hausa? Ibo?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol. You are Nigerian, obviously....
Yoruba? Hausa? Ibo?

I ain't local... smiley

Buh I have many frenz here on nl... tongue
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I ain't local... smiley

Buh I have many frenz here on nl... tongue

Local?? undecided

Well, you chat like a typical Nigerian lady.
You must have had Nigerians as friends for years... Yeah?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Local?? undecided

Well, you chat like a typical Nigerian lady.
You must have had Nigerians as friends for years... Yeah?

Hahahahaha.... U can say that.. grin
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha.... U can say that.. grin

Lol. What country do you reside?
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Jay542(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Message wey them no send them angry
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by photoshoot(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jay542:
Message wey them no send them angry

Lol, as in, all na for media attention...
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Jay542(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, as in, all na for media attention...

You get am.!
Re: London Big Boy Raymond Taiwo Sucking Girl’s B00bs? (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol. What country do you reside?

grin

Sorry... But can't tell that on public... cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Church After Older Sister Dragged Him And B-Red To Church / Check Out 2face Idibia & His Daughter Olivia / This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.