Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) (4928 Views)

Mungo Park: The Untold Story / Oba Of Benin Commissions Revamped Edo Traffic Management Agency (video,pics) / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Make Show You Watch The Video Cuz' its different from what you will see in the Pictures.

Roxy Amusement Park, Kano: is located at Ahmadu Bello Way, Kano, Nigeria.

Give your kids a treat and forever own their adoration. Roxy Amusement Park will do the trick. With various rides and activities available at the park, the children are sure to have a great time. We hear adults aren't left out either.

Weather at Roxy Amusement Park, Kano

It mostly rains from April to September, it is dry from October to March. The average day time temperature is 27 degrees and the night time temperature is 20 degrees.

Safety/Security
This is generally a secure location.

Best Features

This place, situated in the ancient city of Kano, provides a modern environment for kids and adult alike to let off some steam and hve fun. Most common visitors Families, children.

Opening Hours
08:00 am to 07:00 pm

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH34WbnlHWs&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google[/flash]
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Come Over Here Let's End The Holiday session

Rilwayne001 Nusaf genearts Demmzy15 lexiconkabir contact17 gretblue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by ghettowriter(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2016
I was there with my bae last time. cool spot.

1 Like

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2016
ghettowriter:
I was there with my bae last time. cool spot.

Pishur of you and your bae or I don't....
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by ghettowriter(m): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

Pishur of you and your bae or I don't....
do i really care if u blive or not? besides, do u work there or somtin?

2 Likes

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2016
ghettowriter:

do i really care if u blive or not? besides, do u work there or somtin?

grin grin I am just playing, I don't really mean u should produce the Pic. Am not working there.

1 Like

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by ghettowriter(m): 1:45am On Sep 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin I am just playing, I don't really mean u should produce the Pic. Am not working there.

cheesy cheesy
aiit, i can see you are a nice guy. the free adverts and all that.
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2016
ghettowriter:

cheesy cheesy
aiit, i can see you are a nice guy. the free adverts and all that.

Reasons:

1. To help Patronise made in Nigeria Parks.

2. Either people expose the good side of where they find themselves, in order to build good reputations of that place, OR wait for bad things to happen and helplessly watch the media exaggerate and tarnish the image of such place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Have you mailed the mods on your hidden thread?
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Have you mailed the mods on your hidden thread?

I have done that twice, but they still remain taciturn and adamant. But by the grace of God Almighty, I shall write a more meaningful and provocative one, I shall publish it on my website first before Nairaland. In case it was deleted, I will still have a copy on my website.
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

I have done that twice, but they still remain taciturn and adamant. But by the grace of God Almighty, I shall write a more meaningful and provocative one, I shall publish it on my website first before Nairaland. In case it was deleted, I will still have a copy on my website.

seun what's going on? angry

2 Likes

Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by ALIBROTHERS: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2017
your park is so nice,
you have so many nice games,
like carousel, human gyroscope.
esp. the carousel, the design is fantastic.
we are factory from China, when i search the web, i see your text.
I think you will have a good business.
now we have promotion for amusement rides before Chinese new year.
if anybody wants to buy our rides,
pls check our web.
www.alirides.cn
www.ali-amusementrides.com
Come Over Here Let's End The Holiday session

Rilwayne001 Nusaf genearts Demmzy15 lexiconkabir contact17 gretblue
Re: Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) by ALIBROTHERS: 3:11am On Nov 24, 2017
we are powerful factory from China for amusement rides. cry
now we have big promotion before Chinese new year.
more details, pls check our web.
www.alirides.cn
www.ali-amusementrides.com

(1) (Reply)

Translation / Igbo Music styles and Genres / Do Benue Men Give Their Wives To Guests As Welcome Gift? My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.