Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny (45810 Views)

Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by driand(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Quasarr:

You are on point on the assumption thing. I have grown tired of trying to make people understand that opposite sexes can be best of friends without any string attached.
yes and so you can get free meat pie without removing ur pants? I hear you....
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by GoggleB(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Means u are not updated abt d recent news abt Ycee and Simi, dey both confirmed deir relationship affairs in on deir social media
You are d one not updated.. she later said she was joking..
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by DonaldGenes(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
konklud22:
simi
lovely voice
i woulda crush on u, buh ii love my women BBW undecided undecided
Picture of your girlfriend or
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by ebishuga(f): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
One of the few reasons I come online on nairaland is just to get some comic relief #lmfao #rotfl #thesecommentstho
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by KevMitnick: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
balash:
Nigerians got no chill Atal, This lady has been very secretive but for the sake of media propaganda she has come out clearly that she's dating 'YCEE' which nobody expected, we all thought it might be Falz or AdekunleGOLD but it showed clearly that she's just friend with them, why do we Nigerians just believe you can't just be a very good friend that shares EVERYTHING with eachother except warming eachothers bed

No doubt about Falz And AdekunleGOLD Closeness with Simi because she's just a talent that's hard to come up with, one thing is it not all guys and ladies friendship ends in bed, some are just meant to be that you help and support eachother to the end

I have female friends that have known for years, there's two particular very beautiful ladies that are so damn close to me that my ex gfx always get this it's either them or me choose one

We seriously lack the main purpose of what 'FRIENDSHIP' truly meant

Not all boy and girl closeness leads to bed, some of us are just friends

If you don't believe two opposites sex can be just friends and no string attached take your negativity elsewhere.

Nigerians and assumptions are like that same same picture of Zuma joining arms together lol
Friendzone level : 100000000000
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by holluphemydavid(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
GoggleB:
You are d one not updated.. she later said she was joking..
Oh rilly, like seriously I didn't come across dat, Tanks for d update anyway
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Zedoo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=16pt]Keeping a gal as ur best friend is like keeping a chicken as a pet, one day u must surely kill it and eat grin cheesy grin[/size]

Just leave all dis online pretenders....na them go still go pm nairaland babes upandan dey plead for meeting.....

Dat guy no jst wan form too innocent.....

1 Like

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by vikkeee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
forreelinc:
grin simi! simi!! What did they nominate you for?
Sweet voice but ugly face category?

If na dat 1 no need to beg for vote, u don win already you're one of a kind
Thanda fire you
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by WackyJ1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
rose54321:

While i agree with you to some extent, i equally don't fault your exs. i will also not be comfortable with my guy having close "Pretty" female friends. Its only natural that who you spend time with you get fond of, that's the human nature.
All around the world, not exclusive to Nigeria, no lady will be fully comfortable or even tolerate their man (except his job mandates it) to have close female friends, it just gives room to temptation.

Its unfortunate, as i also have many close guy friends, but understand that the closeness will have to reduce significantly once i enter a serious relationship. So if you want relationship success i would advice you to do same.

So now I want to ask you. Are you saying that nothing has ever happened between you and any of your close males friends? Even if it's just a kiss that you pulled away eventually?
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
liveshady:
By:Prof. Issah Danladi
Sunday message
Worship centre. #changebeginswithme
Some people thinks dat d change can actually happen without dem actively getting involved. The only thing some people ar gud at on social media now is to blame, hate and tribalism.
Change begins with all of us, we shud respect the law, dats how it's done in developed countries, dat tin u are running away to see in countries dat dnt nid u but kill ur people, do it here so dat people who ran away can come back home.
Give information to d police, dats d duty of everyone according to d Constitution, d Constitution covers all laws, it's d minimum standard where all oda laws ar derived, so know d laws cus some people tink Constitution is d only law, also know d police control room number of ur state pending wen a national shortcode is created, dats d first step of keeping urself safe. U will neva knw hw responsive and helpful dey ar until u try them not jst join d mass to talk against ur police. Don't run wen invited or visited by d police. Go and explain wat u knw. Ur willingness to assist an investigation will further free u from dat case since the IPO is human and will see how helpful u hav been in unraveling d truth.
Don't b abusive wen u meet law enforcement officers,talk to dem wit respect if u want dem to respect ur person, respect is reciprocal. Stop shouting how bad ur police is wen other countries police ar worst, yes, u sit at home watching censored US police films and u dnt knw dat doz ar security psychological strategies to keep America safe. It's only in Nigeria dat nollywood, individuals say tinz against dia police. How will dey treat u well too. It is d way Africans especially Nigerians behave dat make dia military and there civil police to brutalize dem. Where people respect d law or demselve by obeying simple STOP order, don't park order, traffic ruke like UK, USA, check how dia police treat dem. How do dey also treat offenders. The truth is no police has d right to violate ur right if u av not offended but Nigerians ar always offenders either by word of mouth, body language or actions
Ur response to an officer wen stopped, invited, arrested or approached will determine how u ar treated honestly. Y not simply follow d officer so long as u hav committed an offence and he is genuinely on official capacity to enforce d arrest. Some of us don't even knw d law, there are offenses dat arrest can be with warrant and there are some which d offences do not require warrant before u ar arrested. Police has several powers including to stop and search u if he suspects u, transfer u to relevant agency for further investigation and prosecution. There ar some simple offences which u shouldn't spend more dan 24hrs in d station, there ar d ones dat u will face d investigation for months. It's more of a problem even among d educated aged people who wrote waec from year 2000 up, it's becus most of them didn't do civics in sch, dats y dey hav refused to embrace civility.
Some of us will b d first to want to bribe the police, and complain ur money was extorted, why won't u want to bribe wen u knw u hav committed and if prosecution is activated, u will end up in jail. Truth is d police will enforce all d laws and simple offences rather Dan settling some, d prisons will b overcrowded wich it is already overcrowded even.
So d purpose of my preaching is for u dat is reading diz to respect ur self, stop complaining. Treat d police right if u want them to treat u right, many who hav frends or married to a forceman will testify how friendly diz guys can be. No dull moment with them at all wich make me to concur dat police is truly ur frend. Only criminals dislike d police and dats y some people called Nigerians criminals in UK.
Govt shud kit the police up to international standard so dat we can b proud of dem again. There bosses shud sit and discuss hw to improve d welfare allowances of their men. we want to see a police with all d operational waist kits and communication gadget complete. We want a national shortcode like the 911 in d USA for easy emergency calls. Nigeria is truly growing under d recession cus everyone is now thinking right. If not for d police, d country will hav been divided, invaded and disintegrated over d years, imagine one hour in naija without police, so we hail our service men both past present and serving.
Prof. Isah Danladi
Sunday message
Worship center
*****Share till buhari sees today church message***
*****preaching shud encourage morality, unity of a nation and national development and not just giving, lunching and motivation and progress***_
happy Sunday!
Disclaimer: copied as shared but I think it's a nice

Wait oo...
You expect person to read this thing?
Bros... u gats big dreams.... respeck

1 Like

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by rose54321: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
WackyJ1:

So now I want to ask you. Are you saying that nothing has ever happened between you and any of your close males friends? Even if it's just a kiss that you pulled away eventually?

Actually no, though I notice that some with time start wanting something more, which gets awkward, but once we pass that stage we are cool.
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by forreelinc(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:
Thanda fire you
grin hehehe na ur sista?
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by sixtus3606(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
balash:
Nigerians got no chill Atal, This lady has been very secretive but for the sake of media propaganda she has come out clearly that she's dating 'YCEE' which nobody expected, we all thought it might be Falz or AdekunleGOLD but it showed clearly that she's just friend with them, why do we Nigerians just believe you can't just be a very good friend that shares EVERYTHING with eachother except warming eachothers bed

No doubt about Falz And AdekunleGOLD Closeness with Simi because she's just a talent that's hard to come up with, one thing is it not all guys and ladies friendship ends in bed, some are just meant to be that you help and support eachother to the end

I have female friends that have known for years, there's two particular very beautiful ladies that are so damn close to me that my ex gfx always get this it's either them or me choose one

If you don't believe two opposites sex can be just friends and no string attached take your negativity elsewhere.

Nigerians and assumptions are like that same same picture of Zuma joining arms together lol
Zuma never join arms....rather, index fingers. grin
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by vikkeee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
forreelinc:

grin hehehe na ur sista?
I be her big fan
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by JayJayGee: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
balash:

I don't know if you've been living in Pluto or Mercury if u can't read through the lines, even Simi understands what the fan was talking about, the gist has been on for long placing both of them as lovers I don't know if u've been on vacation on social media of u just want to type!!
Sftu... The fan meant Falz was better and deserves the votes
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by forreelinc(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
vikkeee:
I be her big fan
Eeyah pele at least she sabi sing na, you can't have it all
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=killermanIsBack post=49650501] my brother go and sleep , ur brain dey touch...

On a more serious note;

Please how can I fork this girl?
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
killermanIsBack:
my brother go and sleep , ur brain dey touch...

On a more serious note;

Please how can I fork this girl?

By peeling your yam and cooking it. Only then you can 'fork' it. Thanks
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
balash:

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Mememan: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
balash:

[s]I have female friends that have known for years, there's two particular very beautiful ladies that are so damn close to me that my ex gfx always get this it's either them or me choose one

Not all boy and girl closeness leads to bed, some of us are just friends[/s]

u be maga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.