Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. (17836 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2016
I've heard of incorruptible saints before and the only difference between this girl and them is that the girl has been waxed, whereas these incorruptibles are naturally preserved (which is still confusing for me). They are all said to be Catholics. Some of them also date back to 100years and more.

This reminds of them. I believe non of it unfortunately.

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Explorers(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2016
dblackninja:

It means to cease. That is, stop.

To me, desist from is like i should stop doing what im used to...

You could have used the statement "Dont disseminate false information" instead of "Desist from".

Desist from also means Abstain.

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Explorers(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2016
jagugu88li:
I've heard of incorruptible saints before and the only difference between this girl and them is that the girl has been waxed, whereas these incorruptible are naturally preserved (which is still confusing for me). They are all said to be Catholics.

This reminds of them. I believe non of it unfortunately.

Some are waxed also like John Bosco, but i saw it this morning now that some of them are just replica.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by geoworldedu: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
lies

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by dblackninja: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Explorers:
To me, desist from is like i should stop doing what im used to...

You could have used the statement [s] "Dont disseminate false information" [/s] instead of "Desist from".

Desist from also means Abstain.

No it will be very wrong if I tell you "Dont disseminate false information" . Am not giving a forewarning because you're already guilty of the act. I can only tell you that to forewarn you.

E.g: Don't steal--Means you haven't stolen, so am advising not to steal.
Stop stealing--Means you're already guilty of the act even if it's once. So am advising here to stop or cease from the act.

Hope you grab undecided

But why are people fond of correcting someone in nl..?
Someone tried that with me yesterday and I flogged him mercilessly cheesy If you want to show off then get your facts right and look for possible loopholes.

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
namuguibe the most aggrieved..... Explain this biko smiley
LieDetector the most gullible. Why stop at just "opening her eyes"?? She should have even smiled, shine 32 or even wave the hand for camera ..... Oga please keep pointing out all these videos, they are really very entertaining.
PS: have you heard TBJ's latest mind blowing prediction?? An English team is going to win the EPL title .... shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by onwuakpachris(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2016
catholicism and eerie paranormal stuffs eh...if it is not Mary appearing to people...it will be mary shedding blood tears..or dead saints bodies still performing miracles..and naw a dead saint opening eyes kwa...what will person not see or hear from these catholic people sef...
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
It is very unbiblical. Keeping dead bodies for tourist attractions and other purposes are not in line with the gospel of Christ. Evil spirits have laid siege everywhere. They can possess anything. If they possess living people how much more dead bodies?

Explorers:

Nothing like ulterior motives....They kept her because she died for Christ, they preserved the bodies of those people/priests that lived this kind of extraordinary saint life centuries back.

There are many of them.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2016
You are a fool who thinks himself wise. If you didn't go most of TB J's prophecies have turned out to be very accurate. About football, he gave accurate predictions about some matches and of course they were perfect. You should use YouTube instead of showing your ignorance everywhere.
namuguibe:
LieDetector the most gullible. Why stop at just "opening her eyes"?? She should have even smiled, shine 32 or even wave the hand for camera ..... Oga please keep pointing out all these videos, they are really very entertaining.
PS: have you heard TBJ's latest mind blowing prediction?? An English team is going to win the EPL title .... shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by LieDetector(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:
you know one thing? You're adept at deflecting from what you're expected to do. You may have misconstrued my earlier mention or deliberately dodging what I think transcends the doctrine of your "atheism".
Above is a lady who died over 300yrs ago but with parts of her body perfectly intact; miraculous if you ask me. I knew you would be amongst the ones shouting it's a hoax. I'm not interested on whether it's a hoax or not(we'll come to that later)
From your doctrine, explain the incorruptible nature of this Saint.

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Mary the mother of Jesus is rising from the dead.

That is the interpretation of this 'phenomenon'
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Explorers:

Some are waxed also like John Bosco, but i saw it this morning now that some of them are just replica.

Exactly, how then do they qualify as incorruptible when they are infact waxed and replicated? Because by incorruptible my understanding is rigor mortis and decomposition more especially, to mention few wont occur. Your body remains as that of a sleeping individual.

We've been deceived for far too long, I don tire.

paschal47:

incorruptible! it happens.

Help me out here. Explain to me your incorruptible, then maybe I will believe they really are.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by LieDetector(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Exactly, how then do they qualify as incorruptible when they are infact waxed and replicated? Because by incorruptible my understanding is rigor mortis and decomposition more especially, to mention few wont occur. Your body remains as that of a sleeping individual.

some of them were exhumed decades after their death and were found incorruptible...... Incorruptibles do exist sis. Don't be fooled by chants from atheist and agnostics about all these being doctored. They hardly do ever believe anything Christianity stands for.

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
You are a fool who thinks himself wise. If you didn't go most of TB J's prophecies have turned out to be very accurate. About football, he gave accurate predictions about some matches and of course they were perfect. You should use YouTube instead of showing your ignorance everywhere.
Tell me honestly, does TBJ not have any more meaningful duties he can perform for mankind than to be predicting winners of a football game?? You know why he predicts them?? ..... He does that so that gullible folks will be shouting in awe at an otherwise intelligent guess and keep donating even more money to his already deep pockets.
Tell your TBJ to do something meaningful than predict who will win a football game .... or give money to a Peruvian lady to fake injuries grin grin

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
U say wetin happen?

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
you know one thing? You're adept at deflecting from what you're expected to do. You may have misconstrued my earlier mention or deliberately dodging what I think transcends the doctrine of your "atheism".
Above is a lady who died over 300yrs ago but with parts of her body perfectly intact; miraculous if you ask me. I knew you would be amongst the ones shouting it's a hoax. I'm not interested on whether it's a hoax or not(we'll come to that later)
From your doctrine, explain the incorruptible nature of this Saint.
Oga, I hate to break this news to you but you do realize that her body has been wax- preserved right??

Anyways, religion is 100% FAITH based. If you try to look for scientific signs, proof or fake TBJ miracles to validate your faith, you are going to make an even bigger fool of yourself.
grin
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol.... I'm not surprised as I've seen even more deluded people.

So predicting football matches accurately ain't real? Predicting the exact score lines ain't real? Predicting about the exact location of the missing Malaysian aircraft ain't real? Predicting the outcome of the past Nigerian elections ain't real? Healing a Malawian senator ain't real? Healing a famous south African rugby player whose hopes of ever playing again were ruled out for life was fake?

I'll just stop there. There are thousands other cases. A simple YouTube review will clear your doubt's but you're hating on someone you or anyone in your generation can not match up to.
namuguibe:
Tell me honestly, does TBJ not have any more meaningful duties he can perform for mankind than to be predicting winners of a football game?? You know why he predicts them?? ..... He does that so that gullible folks will be shouting in awe at an otherwise intelligent guess and keep donating even more money to his already deep pockets.
Tell your TBJ to do something meaningful than predict who will win a football game .... or give money to a Peruvian lady to fake injuries grin grin
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
Lol.... I'm not surprised as I've seen even more deluded people.

So predicting football matches accurately ain't real? Predicting the exact score lines ain't real? Predicting about the exact location of the missing Malaysian aircraft ain't real? Predicting the outcome of the past Nigerian elections ain't real? Healing a Malawian senator ain't real? Healing a famous south African rugby player whose hopes of ever playing again were ruled out for life was fake?

I'll just stop there. There are thousands other cases. A simple YouTube review will clear your doubt's but you're hating on someone you or anyone in your generation can not match up to.
The aircraft of flight MH370 has NOT been found. I am sure that TBJ has probably said is that "the plane is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean" and the gullible clowns like yourself will be jumping up and down shouting "see powerful prediction" ...... grin grin
TBJ always predicts football scores AFTER the match has taken place and never before .... otherwise many of his clown followers would have already made millions betting on the game ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:

The aircraft of flight MH370 has NOT been found. I am sure that TBJ has probably said is that "the plane is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean" and the gullible clowns will be jumping up and down shouting "see powerful prediction" ...... grin grin
TBJ always predicts football scores AFTER the match has taken place and never before .... otherwise many of his clown followers would have already made millions betting on the game ... grin grin

His predictions vanished when his church needed them the most, resulting to innocent people (I refuse to use your gullible) lipsrsealed dying. Anyway there's this belief about Doctors not being able to cure themselves, I guess the same applies here. grin

Now, when it comes to TB Joshua's case, I forbid you to call people gullible cheesy and yes a Christian.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Missing parts of the MH370 plane has been found. He predicted very accurately the missing parts that were found and the exact location also. Again that's gross ignorance on your part.

Per the last part; I have now realized that I've been conversing with a dimwit all along. Do you know that everything that happens on Emmanuel TV happens live? And that it is the world's most viewed Christian channel on YouTube?
Hundreds of thousands of people watch his prophecies live. He never makes a prophecy off air. All those prophecies took place with thousands of viewers present before the match. You are the only one saying otherwise. It is glaringly obvious that you're speaking from your nasal cavity.

I have been a witness. On one occasion he had already predicted the outcome of a football competition that Nigeria would fail to quality for. I watched the match with keen interest and remember telling my brother that that fake prophecy would never come to pass. BUT alas, an equalizing goal was scored against Nigeria at extra time and Nigeria failed to qualify.

This would be my last response to you. Get your facts right and stop spewing garbage from your anus. There are famous people who have testified in his church of the healings and miracles which they've received by God through TB J. A quick search on YouTube will give you proof but if you choose to live in oblivion then do so.

namuguibe:

The aircraft of flight MH370 has [b]NOT been found. [/b] I am sure that TBJ has probably said is that "the plane is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean" and the gullible clowns like yourself will be jumping up and down shouting "see powerful prediction" ...... grin grin
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Masterclass32: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Complete thrash.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by LieDetector(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:
Oga, I hate to break this news to you but you do realize that her body has been wax- preserved right??

Anyways, religion is 100% FAITH based. If you try to look for scientific signs, proof or fake TBJ miracles to validate your faith, you are going to make an even bigger fool of yourself.
grin
blessed iwene tansi of Nigerian descent was exhumed decades after his death. His body was found to be intact and taken to Vatican for beatification. Remind me how long it takes for a dead human to decompose after the body must have been buried. There lies the deceit that has beclouded your religious judgements.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
Missing parts of the MH370 plane has been found. He predicted very accurately the missing parts that were found and the exact location also. Again that's gross ignorance on your part.

Per the last part; I have now realized that I've been conversing with a dimwit all along. Do you know that everything that happens on Emmanuel TV happens live? And that it is the world's most viewed Christian channel on YouTube?
Hundreds of thousands of people watch his prophecies live. He never makes a prophecy off air. All those prophecies took place with thousands of viewers present before the match. You are the only one saying otherwise. It is glaringly obvious that you're speaking from your nasal cavity.

I have been a witness. On one occasion he had already predicted the outcome of a football competition that Nigeria would fail to quality for. I watched the match with keen interest and remember telling my brother that that fake prophecy would never come to pass. BUT alas, an equalizing goal was scored against Nigeria at extra time and Nigeria failed to qualify.

This would be my last response to you. Get your facts right and stop spewing garbage from your anus. There are famous people who have testified in his church of the healings and miracles which they've received by God through TB J. A quick search on YouTube will give you proof but if you choose to live in oblivion then do so.

Calling you a crètin is even an understatement. Only very few parts of MH370 have been found in very scattered locations across the ocean. The fuselage of that plane has NOT been found. TBJ has NOT predicted where the location of that plane his. He does not even know where that plane is even if the information would save his life. If indeed the clown TBJ knows where that plane is then provide the GPS locations and not something vague like the TBJ clown would typically say .... "It is deep in the ocean under some sand and fish" ..... grin grin
He pays people to testify and then platinum certified imbèciles like yourself, who will literally worship TBJ's feaces if told it was "holy", will be shouting his praise .... grin grin.
You are the perfect amount of stüpid for TBJ. Go and read more about mystery of MH370 you clueless twát grin grin
Start with the very basics - Wikipedia : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
blessed iwene tansi of Nigerian descent was exhumed decades after his death. His body was found to be intact and taken to Vatican for beatification. Remind me how long it takes for a dead human to decompose after the body must have been buried. There lies the deceit that has beclouded your religious judgements.
Of course you have no proof of that either. Just like TBJ, the only sources of your claim are the very same religious people who are selling you the story in the first place!! ..... grin grin
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by LieDetector(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:

Of course you have no proof of that either. Just like TBJ, the only sources of your claim are the very same religious people who are selling you the story in the first place!! ..... grin grin
proofs are everywhere. Check history and educate yourself.

"How long does it take for a body to decompose?

The exact time differs. When a person’s heart stops pumping blood to the body, the cells and tissues are denied oxygen and rapidly start dying. Substantial decomposition mostly occurs in the course of two weeks, and the body’s soft tissues start disintegrating even with preservation. If the body does not get enough protection from the elements, it can even skeletonize in a space of a year. However, the teeth and bones can last even for a hundred years if the soil is not highly acidic and warm. The following table shows body decomposition after death in a timeline (in moderate temperature)...
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Explorers(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Help me out here. Explain to me your incorruptible, then maybe I will believe they really are.

I almost created another thread this morning after this, but when i double checked, i some site claiming they are not real, hoax, replica and stuffs like that. Though some of them have wax really.

So i just decided not to because not that sure and bring lots of arguments or insults like we're seeing now.

I dont know why our people cant just prove their points without using words on each other.

Wanted to lift from these sites.

http://listverse.com/2007/08/21/top-10-incorrupt-corpses/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146906/Haunting-images-beautifully-preserved-saints-remains-displayed-faithful-worship-Italy.html

http://www.marypages.com/IncorruptBodies.htm

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
proofs are everywhere. Check history and educate yourself.

"How long does it take for a body to decompose?

The exact time differs. When a person’s heart stops pumping blood to the body, the cells and tissues are denied oxygen and rapidly start dying. Substantial decomposition mostly occurs in the course of two weeks, and the body’s soft tissues start disintegrating even with preservation. If the body does not get enough protection from the elements, it can even skeletonize in a space of a year. However, the teeth and bones can last even for a hundred years if the soil is not highly acidic and warm. The following table shows body decomposition after death in a timeline (in moderate temperature).
Where is your source that the remains of Mr. Iwene Tansi did not decompose? Seriously my friend you need to start presenting facts to back your outrageous claims. You previously rather grossly ignorantly stated that Santa Inocencia's body was preserved for 300 years till i pointed out to you that it was indeed waxed and hence 'preserved' .... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by LieDetector(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2016
namuguibe:

Where is your source that the remains of Mr. Iwene Tansi did not decompose? Seriously my friend you need to start presenting facts to back your outrageous claims. You previously rather grossly ignorantly stated that Santa Inocencia's body was preserved for 300 years till i pointed out to you that it was indeed waxed and hence 'preserved' .... grin grin
http://www.saintannes.co.za/African%20Saints.htm
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by namuguibe(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2016
LieDetector:
http://www.saintannes.co.za/African%20Saints.htm

my guy Please abeg you have more sense than that na. If your religious group makes a false claim and I ask you for proof and you now go ahead and provide me proof from that very same religious group then what is the point??
Please provide scientific proof that his body did not decay.
Even start with something as basic as his Wikipedia listing and let me know if indeed this claim of yours is listed there.
PS: even the link you sent did not even state that his body did not decay. I guess you did not even read it grin grin
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Weah96: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Explorers:

Nothing like ulterior motives....They kept her because she died for Christ, they preserved the bodies of those people/priests that lived this kind of extraordinary saint life centuries back.

There are many of them.

WHY? THE QUESTION IS WHY? Is it written in your scriptures that you should keep the dead dead bodies of saints on display for centuries? Do the dead bodies INSPIRE or MOTIVATE others to follow the scriptures?
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
@Explorers i think it is parallax. cant u see dat d camera wasn't steady.
Re: Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Explorers:

I dont know why our people cant just prove their points without using words on each other.

Wanted to lift from these sites.

http://listverse.com/2007/08/21/top-10-incorrupt-corpses/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146906/Haunting-images-beautifully-preserved-saints-remains-displayed-faithful-worship-Italy.html

http://www.marypages.com/IncorruptBodies.htm

@red.....and then complain that people accuse Christians of being immortal, anyway.

I've seen the first two sites myself hence I started questioning the whole thing.

Where is lalasticlala mynd44 and the scholars. Come and educate us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Sunday Was Kegyte World Gyration By AB Jesus / Prophet Bushiri Gives BMW X3 To 2 Members Of Media His Team (Photos) / Adeboye Speaks On Holy Communion, 1850 Pastors Ordained,109 Born @ Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.