Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) (62236 Views)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by domopps(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by kulexkuzy(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
village pple at work sadvillage pple at work
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Rest in peace Jesus loves you, hope she was a Christian?

If she was then heaven is sure for her
WTF! What's wrong with you religion fanatic..So for ur mind only Christianity can guarantee heaven? What happens to other religions..Cmon you're better than this..i know it undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
I read about something here weeks ago, that one shouldn't start working immediately when you want to ease yourself at midnight, wait for some minutes for blood to flow back to the brain to avoid collapse, maybe that was the cause.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Junior66(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

A woman almost died in one of the churches in my town. She was rushed to the hispital from church service and it was discovered she had a hearth attack. While there, she carelessly told her husband to check his own BP. It was only then dey discovered the husband's BP was so high that they told him not to move even though he brought himself there. Dey brought stretcher to convey him straight away. The Doctor said it was a miracle he was still alive at that very moment. He could have died any minute after leaving the hospital or even right there. The man recovered though. People would have called his death mysterious and accused their village witches of killing him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Who killed her inside the toilet? Poo? sad
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by cherylTee(f): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2016
So so painful. What a loss... May the Good Lord Rest your Soul.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2016
She is a Nairalander also cry
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Goodbye TUMI Though I never knew you at all You had the grace to hold yourself While those around you crawled They crawled out of the woodwork And they whispered into your brain They set you on the treadmill And they made you change your name
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Rip.. What a world. People,pls get down with regular exercise

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
frenchwine:
For her to have dropped dead suddenly at that young age, some conditions readily come to mind :
>Bleeding issues : she may have been having persistent bleeding from her private part either due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding, attempted or complicated abortion or even uterine fibroids.
> Heart issues : especially Transient Ischaemic Attack or some form of atrial fibrillation
> Neurological issues : Idiopathic Loss of Consciousness leading to death.
R. I. P
I should also add Aiye Factor, very important in the African setting

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Shakitibob0: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Rip beauty...I could remember I studied her Facebook page, that of thenextace and truerebel when I wanted to launch my business online two years ago....
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:

Indeed!
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:

Why you dey quote Iyangbali
ashewo boy. You wan make Swissheart notice you abi?she is not searching o,she is engaged to my brother,so back off tongue
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dominiqwilliams: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Just one of those tins dat proves diz life aint ours.we just livin it..no one can tel wen he or she wud ex..fear ur God, obey ur parents, b faithful to ur partner and love ur neighbour...everyother tin is just ajasa
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by themodernman: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

It's good to see Nigerians are graduating into more of intellectuals and less of superstitious.

However it is important to know that even Medicine sometimes dunno the cause of somethings and this occurence is called Idiopathic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Funjosh:
She is a Nairalander also cry
keep kwayet
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:

Most senseless comment i have ever seen on social media this year. So if she is a Muslim or hindu or Buddhist or atheist, hell is sure right?
Instead of just respecting the dead irrespective of her religion, u come passing out judgment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2016
From her posts,i can see she's a very good girl. The good die young.
People like Saraki,Obasanjo,Babangida, etc and those bad bad people won't die now,they grow old like anything but the good die so young. What a world?
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by BJOO(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2016
R.i.p and hope she's not balling with yahoo boiz ,does guyz can be dangerous... embarassed
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP queen...
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by sungelsocco(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2016
This is so sad
RIP Tummie
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Such pretty hardworker gone so soon ... May her soul rest in peace .
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
goldedprince:

Most senseless comment i have ever seen on social media this year. So if she is a Muslim or hindu or Buddhist or atheist, hell is sure right?
Instead of just respecting the dead irrespective of her religion, u come passing out judgment.
yes oh bro, if u ain't Christian then u are On high way to hell

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
WTF! What's wrong with you religion fanatic..So for ur mind only Christianity can guarantee heaven? What happens to other religions..Cmon you're better than this..i know it undecided undecided
lol, sorry don't be angry Honey
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Daniluv007(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
midolian:
Her time is up. Let her be buried. No death looks mysterious to me anymore. One thing must kill man..if nothing @ all, then death must kill man.

Whenever a person dies, I always feel their problems are over. There is no bigger exam than achieving your desired aim in this life. NO DEATH, NO REST!

May her soul rest in perfect peace.
like seriously i think we ar on same page cos i no longer see death as a sad situation it just looks normal as eating everyday. I just wish death could inform me like a year before it comes for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by herald9: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Fremaman David - the sapiosexual died while going to Bath.

This young lady dies on her way to the toilet.

Why is toilet and bathroom killing Nairalanders this way?
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
ashewo boy. You wan make Swissheart notice you abi?she is not searching o,she is engaged to my brother,so back off tongue

She is my sister Ntoir! Na amugbo like you go engage to your brother not swissheart tongue
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by ventilation: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:

heaven gate keeper, madam judge, I troway salute.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol, sorry don't be angry Honey
not angry though just wasn't expecting you to say such..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.