Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend (1417 Views)

Looking For A Friend/chat Mate Around Abuja (any) / Need A Chat Buddy.... / How To Start Up A Chat With A Girl You Don't On Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by neveve01: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
my name is neville from edo state living and working in ibadan....I need a chat mate and a true female friend...if you interested pls chat me on whatsapp 07033510261 or bbm d1e26d38
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2016
neveve01:
my name is neville from edo state living and working in ibadan....I need a chat mate and a true female friend...if you interested pls chat me on whatsapp or bbm 8

there's no such thing as a "true female friend" no Nigerian girl will bother being friends with you unless there's something they can gain or there's something you have to offer. they will abandon you as soon as they get whatever it is that you can give. forget them and serve God! #SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
coollabman:

there's no such thing as a "true female friend" no Nigerian girl will bother being friends with you unless there's something they can gain or there's something you have to offer. they will abandon you as soon as they get whatever it is that you can give. forget them and serve God! #SHALOM!
That's not true smiley....neveve01 I can be your chat mate and a true female friend wink
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by motherfucker: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
motherfucker:
no such this as true friend. Majority are hooked on another cos of what they can get. It's simple as that.
Not me tho smiley wink
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
That's not true smiley....neveve01 I can be your chat mate and a true female friend wink

pure fact my dear!
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
coollabman:

pure fact my dear!
but not all ladies tho smiley
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
but not all ladies tho smiley

are you trying to say that you're different?
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
coollabman:

are you trying to say that you're different?
Yes smiley
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes smiley

indeed!
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Anybody can come up and tell you she's 'true'....who wouldn't paint herself a good colour? just make friends casually and your preference will gradually emerge...goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
I need a serious relationship 2BDD46B2
Re: I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend by hallelujah4god(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
I need a serious lady that is caring,godfearing for a soulmate between 27-34yrs she most be a yoruber, if interested please call me or WhatsApp 08168010722

(1) (Reply)

100% Sugar Mummy / My New Found Love Freecocoa / I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.