Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (60565 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Goodnews For Southwestern! Crude Oil Drilled Outside Niger Delta For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AmericanQuarter: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
In Recession: Anambra Gov Completes Longest Bridge + 4 others within 2 Years, Pays Salaries, Pensions... #ObianoEffect.

In a country where infrastructural development is totally halted and hardworking civil servants are hardly paid due to economic hardship, it takes superior ability, special effort and great courage for a Governor to complete 5 bridges amongst other infrastructures and constantly pay salaries and pensions.

Ndi Anambra just got their September salaries paid and below is the longest bridge in South East Nigeria courtesy.

Truly, we're #MovingForward... Join NOW!!!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by raker300: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Nice.

Ps: if someone asks you while Africa and the black race are backward, show them the comments on this thread..they'll understand right away.

Too bad a development is tagged as "bad" because it's in a certain region..

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Govt @ the center should borrow some sense from Obaino. They are blame experts. GEJ,PDP,oil price fall,looting,empty treasury and just recently,the masses(change begins with me). Serious people are working under same economic environment.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Where's the bridge located please? I don't know what to believe anymore, I read about Obiano's giant strides online but an Awka-resident journalist that I know keeps saying otherwise.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2016
What is this, can vehicles even move on it. It looks like one kian makeshift pedestrian crossing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2016
How does a thread celebrating the length of a bridge fail to mention the actual length of the bridge in metres or kilometers?

From what I see in the picture, that bridge is less than 1km in length.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
How does a thread celebrating the length of a bridge fail to mention the actual length of the bridge in metres or kilometers?

From what I see in the picture, that bridge is less than 1km in length.
APC is almost 2 years old and not even a 100meters bridge has been commisioned. I tire!

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
Govt @ the center should borrow some sense from Obaino. They are blame experts. GEJ,PDP,oil price fall,looting,empty treasury and just recently,the masses(change begins with me). Serious people are working under same economic environment.

Must you comment?

Though Obiano is not doing bad

Do you know what they call presidential system of Govt ?

Instead of many people looking at the center we should

Hold our Governors, local Government chairman,

State house of Representatives, Federal house of

Representatives & senators accountable

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Must you comment?

Though Obiano is not doing bad

Do you know what they call presidential system of Govt ?

Instead of many people looking at the center we should

Hold our Governors, local Government chairman,

State house of Representatives, Federal house of

Representatives & senators accountable

well said! Pls lecture me on the presidential system of government. But let me ask, since when did we start the shift from looking @ the center to looking @ the corners? Who has the highest funds available for development? Let's be objective when we talk please. Religious support does us no good. Happy recession.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
APC is almost 2 years old and not even a 100meters bridge has been commisioned. I tire!

It must be shocking to you especially when compared to the 6 years that Jogogoro wasted in power without delivering the elusive 2nd Niger bridge to the SE as he promised. Jokers.

The least the O.P can do is simply state the length of the 'longest' bridge because it appears less than 1km in length.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

It must be shocking to you especially when compared to the 6 years that Jogogoro wasted in power without delivering the elusive 2nd Niger bridge to the SE as he promised. Jokers.

The least the O.P can do is simply state the length of the 'longest' bridge because it appears less than 1km in length.
ok!!! It is less than 1km as you said. How I wish the government at the centre can even commission a wholly built 100m bridge. Even the train they happily commisioned was a PDP project forgeting that when you acquire an organization, you buy up assets and liabilities. They seem to enjoy assets. You can even ask Obama regarding his stolen speech. Lmao!

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Isn't this a huge joke?

This looks like a 10 meters locally made bridge with sticks as pillars.

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Where's the bridge located please? I don't know what to believe anymore, I read about Obiano's giant strides online but an Awka-resident journalist that I know keeps saying otherwise.
bridge is in Aguleri, obiano is the best Anambra governor ever.. The journalist is being mischievous or ignorant

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:
Isn't this a huge joke?

Buhari has not constructed any one even a wooden bridge.. I dont even want to talk about your useless governor

82 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
arewafederation:
Isn't this a huge joke?

how I wish PMB has even commisioned a 5m bridge built in Daura. Almost 2 years now!

52 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by SonofDevil: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
In Recession: Anambra Gov Completes Longest Bridge + 4 others within 2 Years, Pays Salaries, Pensions... #ObianoEffect.

In a country where infrastructural development is totally halted and hardworking civil servants are hardly paid due to economic hardship, it takes superior ability, special effort and great courage for a Governor to complete 5 bridges amongst other infrastructures and constantly pay salaries and pensions.

Ndi Anambra just got their September salaries paid and below is the longest bridge in South East Nigeria courtesy.

Truly, we're #MovingForward... Join NOW!!!
Shut up!!!

The bridge is not yet completed
Obiano is a Scam
The only project he completed and comissioned so far is fly over bridges nothing more.
If u think otherwise
You can show me the pics where he built and comissioned roads,schools,hospitals,etc.
The onitsha mall is a ppp project not anambra govt only

15 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2016
SonofDevil:

[s]Shut up!!!

The bridge is not yet completed
Obiano is a Scam
The only project he completed and comissioned so far is fly over bridges nothing more.
If u think otherwise
You can show me the pics where he built and comissioned roads,schools,hospitals,etc.
The onitsha mall is a ppp project not anambra govt only[/s]
delivered in less than 2 years.. How many schools and hospitals did peter obi build and commission? rubbish

23 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by SonofDevil: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Don't mind those scammers.
The only project obiano built and comissioned is fly over bridge and uncompleted bridge.
He didn't build schools,
He didn't build Roads,
He didn't build hospitals.
Only paying salaries and debt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by orimsamsam(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
ok!!! It is less than 1km as you said. How I wish the government at the centre can even commission a wholly built 100m bridge. Even the train they happily commisioned was a PDP project forgeting that when you acquire an organization, you buy up assets and liabilities. They seem to enjoy assets. You can even ask Obama regarding his stolen speech. Lmao!
what u don't knw is that if Buhari has failed to complete does railway. Dere will be nothing like PDP project. Government is continuous, I have no business with the government that started the project. Only completion of the project matters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2016
SonofDevil:

[s]Don't mind those scammers.
The only project obiano built and comissioned is fly over bridge and uncompleted bridge.
He didn't build schools,
He didn't build Roads,
He didn't build hospitals.
Only paying salaries and debt.[/s]
smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:

You're just spewing irrelevant trash. The government will build bridges where needed and when resources are available.

That said, it smacks of hypocrisy to hold a one year old administration responsible for not building bridges when you failed to hold a 6 year administration responsible for failing to deliver a bridge as critical as the 2nd Niger bridge.

It's just funny that a thread celebrating the "longest" bridge failed to mention its length or distance in km grin

28 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by SonofDevil: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

delivered in less than 2 years.. How many schools and hospitals did peter obi build and commission? rubbish

Quit all this propagandas.
He is only paying salaries and debt servicing
That's all
Peter obi is far better than him

12 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by GODISGREAT123: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
The work of the Governor in that direction is commendable. The bridge was constructed within record time... Obiano style.

However the bridge is 280 metres long

11 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
what u don't knw is that if Buhari has failed to complete does railway. Dere will be nothing like PDP project. Government is continuous, I have no business with the government that started the project. Only completion of the project matters
na wa for u o! Without the starting, how will there be completion? And which one is PMB starting so that the new government in 2019 will complete? Na wa for u o. Have u asked yourself the effect of him not doing anything for 4 years? Going by your analogy

11 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by AtlanticBreeze: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
SonofDevil:

[s]Quit all this propagandas.
He is only paying salaries and debt servicing
That's all
Peter obi is far better than him[/s]
stop talking nonsense. Obiano is not in Peter obi 's class.. show us laudable projects peter obi completed in 8 years meanwhile obiano is just in his third year and has completed signature projects and is paying salaries added to employments he gave to youths in this bad economy. Go and check how much peter obi received in FG allocations for 8 years with what obiano is getting and compare it to their projects on ground. Again picture of the bridge you said has not been completed.. rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by sarrki(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
well said! Pls lecture me on the presidential system of government. But let me ask, since when did we start the shift from looking @ the center to looking @ the corners? Who has the highest funds available for development? Let's be objective when we talk please. Religious support does us no good. Happy recession.

The central gets 52% of the monthly revenue which

Will be shared by, all Ministries, Departments & Agency (MDAS )

Also the glorified hallowed chambers (senate & house of rep) will be part of it

All our security outfit both military & paramilitary are also part of it

Nigerian embassies are part of it

5 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by SonofDevil: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

smh
Show us the pics of schools,roads,hospitals, obiano built with anambra govt fund and comissioned.
Apart from fly over bridges and uncompleted bridge.

7 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You're just spewing irrelevant trash. The government will build bridges where needed and when resources are available.

That said, it smacks of hypocrisy to hold a one year old administration responsible for not building bridges when you failed to hold a 6 year administration responsible for failing to deliver a bridge as critical as the 2nd Niger bridge.

It's just funny that a thread celebrating the longest bridge failed to mention its length or distance in km grin
I like it when you said when resources are available. Who made resources available to Obiano? Where and how did he get his? You claim resources are not available to build bridges but we have funds to go treat ear infection abroad and to also move a contigent of a family for UN program. Smh for u!

25 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by arewafederation: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
how I wish PMB has even commisioned a 5m bridge built in Daura. Almost 2 years now!

And you think it is PMB's job to construct a bridge in Daura?

Ignorance at its peak.

10 Likes

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

I know! But how has the ex- centers been doing theirs? Abi the sahring formular was recently reviewed?

1 Like

Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by Hiploko(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

I know! But how has the ex- centers been doing theirs? Abi the sharing formular was recently reviewed?
Re: Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge by QuotaSystem: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Hiploko:
I like it when you said when resources are available. Who made resources available to Obiano? Where and how did he get his? You claim resources are not available to build bridges but we have funds to go treat ear infection abroad and to also move a contigent of a family for UN program. Smh for u!

Look I'm glad that the people of Aguleri are getting a bridge and the governor was able to gather scarce resources to provide one for them...

QuotaSystem:

It's just funny that a thread celebrating the "longest" bridge failed to mention its length or distance in km grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.