Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,195 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? (20464 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? / What Kind Of Gifts Should I Get For People Back Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
if anyone ask you for money and you don't bloody have, tell it to the person's face and quit whining, you should even be happy that you are recognized. if you weren't valued, no one would ask you for a penny, angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by platinumnk(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
honeric01:

SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT NOW? THAT THOSE OF US LIVING HERE IN NIGERIA SHOULD JUST RUSH TO US EMBASSY TO QUEUE FOR VISA OR WHAT? YOU CAN LIVE IN AMERICA FOR 200 YEARS AND STILL NOT HAVE A DECENT LIVING, DON'T THEY HAVE HOMELESS PEOPLE IN AMERICA? DOES EVERYONE GET HELP FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT AS YOU CLAIM? IF THEY TAKE CARE OF ALL THEIR CITIZENS, WHY THEN DO SOME ENGAGE IN CRIME (FINANCIAL) AND WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT, THEY SAY, THEY WERE TRYING TO HAVE A DECENT LIFE,

ANSWER ME, DOES PEOPLE LIVING IN NIGERIA LESS THAN HUMANS? CAN YOU AUTHORITATIVELY TELL ME THAT YOU ARE HEALTHIER THAN 20% OF NIGERIANS LIVING IN NIGERIA?

why in all caps, na jealousy catch you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want you to re-read what you wrote.
what I bolded Is the reason why Univeristy girls are selling their bodies, Yahoo yahoo boys, and Kidnappers are in Nigeria

You dont have to rush to the embassy, take your time, plenty of people will be there to get in line, apply for the lottery instead wink

You can believe that everybody in the US is broke (if that makes you sleep at night), that will the reduce the number of people begging for laptops cheesy
You talk about the homeless in US, what about Nigeria's 80% poverty level? Less than 80% live off a $1. In class we looked over nutrient deficiencies in developing countries, Nigeria had the highest level. So who's healthy or not? I cant say, I went for my check up, and my doc says Im a ok, is it because I don't look malnourished?

So I would say yes, based on data facts of malnourishment in Nigeria I would say Im healthier grin
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by platinumnk(f): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
honeric01:

if anyone ask you for money and you don't bloody have, tell it to the person's face and quit whining, you should even be happy that you are recognized. if you weren't valued, no one would ask you for a penny, angry angry angry angry

I would rather be valued for who I am not what I have. of course there are some people who Genuinely need help, that I am never hesitant to step in , but those just think having a relative abroad is an extra bank account, can flick off! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
platinumnk:

why in all caps, na jealousy catch you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want you to re-read what you wrote.
what I bolded Is the reason why Univeristy girls are selling their bodies, Yahoo yahoo boys, and Kidnappers are in Nigeria

You dont have to rush to the embassy, take your time, plenty of people will be there to get in line, apply for the lottery instead wink

You can believe that everybody in the US is broke (if that makes you sleep at night), that will the reduce the number of people begging for laptops cheesy
You talk about the homeless in US, what about Nigeria's 80% poverty level? Less than 80% live off a $1. In class we looked over nutrient deficiencies in developing countries, Nigeria had the highest level. So who's healthy or not? I cant say, I went for my check up, and my doc says Im a ok, is it because I don't look malnourished?

So I would say yes, based on data facts of malnourishment in Nigeria I would say Im healthier grin

i thought you understood that bold part of my sentence, i was referring to criminals in the US or don't they have one there?

when last were you in Nigeria? forget about what you watch on CNN, i know thats where you prolly get your info about a vast country like Nigeria from.

jealous of what? lol, you must be smoking coke, it was people like you that started this thread, it wasn't anyone living in Nigeria that started it, if your family members want money from you, why broadcast it here on nairaland?

i have never been out of Nigeria before, not from a silver spoon home, but i will SURELY TELL YOU THIS, Nigeria is a land of opportunity, against all odds, if you know your way in Nigeria, you won't have to beg for food or anything, all the people i know, i have never seen one without a roof of their heads. people in Nigeria don't rely on the government or anyone to feed them, they all go out to make money for themselves, Nigerians that i know ain't beggars so if you are used to beggars, that means you guys must have things in common,

let me sound this to you, if i ever want to go out of my country, then it has to be for a visit and nothing more, just enjoy whatever you are enjoying wherever you are and leave the malnourished Nigerians here okay?  i won't be surprised if most of the ajegunle 'boys are fresher than you are.

Tell me, what is the poverty line people like you talk about all day? the last time i checked (2006), it was 60% i saw there but let me tell you, $1 can't even buy you a derica of rice here in Nigeria, so what is the poverty line you are talking about? we have prostitutes everywhere, in Germany, it's an occupation and in most European countries, it's an occupation, so if any Nigerian girl does that, it's her choice, we have call girls everywhere both in US colleges, brothels and motels, do you want to tell me American students don't prostitute?

conclusively, if anyone ask you for money, tell them you are as broke as they are and that you are not their father okay? that should help rather than coming here to whine about people asking you for laptops, (with less than 30k, you will get a laptop here), it's what anyone who really wants a laptop in Nigeria can get. even in US, not everyone own a laptop or even have internet, not everyone went to school, not everyone live in good houses, don't they have rural areas (villages) in US too?  more than 800 thousand people lost their jobs within 2 months in America, so if America is the heaven you guys paint it, why are people jobless and unemployed?  we here in Nigeria know that the government won't help you, that's why we have all decided to stand for ourselves,

for the last time, stop whining, be happy that your family members even count you worthy to be asking you for material things. i have seen alot of rubbish you posted about Nigeria, but i won't respond to them because i don't argue with worthless and false information.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by chiogo(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
I totally agree with Platinumnk. This stuff happens, sometimes not even from family members, like wtf? grin

As for those saying it's due to "show off", that's just fallacy. Where do you go off showing off to someone you haven't had contact with in 10 yrs? seriously, it's so crazy that it's hilarious.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by honeric01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
platinumnk:

you must be mixing up Nigerians with people from eastern part of Africa. it's rare to find bony people in Nigeria, how many bonny Nigerians do you know as friends or family member
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by OvieE: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
smoothman:

OvieE@
Tell me how easy is it to get a working or resident permit in Europe, And can a family member assist one in getting it if the person is on visit,
Also is it possible for one who is having an European working permit to travel to the US or Canada,and apply for work there

I do not live in Europe so I cannot give you any advice about it. But only advice I will give you is that in any country you want to travel, just make sure you have you paper. With you paper, you can settle in easily and secure a job while going to school to further your education. Do not travel with out paper.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by OvieE: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Meldrick:

You are really funny. Is malaria the only disease that kills? I'll give you the list of diseases that consume most lives on a regular basis in the US.

1. Malignant tumor
2. Cerebrovascular diseases
3. Diseases of the heart.

How many Nigerians do you hear have such diseases in Nigeria. That's why u hear the doctors give them a time frame to live. My dear wake up to reality.

All this diseases are accrue in Nigeria and more. Is just that the doctors in Nigeria cannot diagnose them. That is why people in Nigeria are dieing slowly without knowing what killed them or what they are suffering from. For example, a patient in Nigeria may be dieing from malignant tumor but at the end of the day, the doctor in Nigeria will come to conclusion you have a malaria. Since malaria or typhoid is only thing they know. Pathetic period.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by dkings101(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
They won't believe anything U say my sister. So many would flash me and some would even sms and send there Acct Number like say U no know where U go put ur money. I have a friend, she only calls me wen she needs to pay her sch fee and after I help, it would be till wen next she wanna pay her sch fee she calls again.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by axeman85(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
Life all depends on different individuals. some of us go to naija and stat forming and those in naija will be thinking all is well and money plenty for obodo oyibo. not knowing that to be honest, most nigerians use credit card, loans as well as cash till pay day to go to naija and start showing off and bragging.

life abroad is good in the sense that, constant electricity, security all these you have to pay for and not paying council tax, can land u in prison.  

i have worked in the financial services sector in the uk as a debt advisor, and sometimes i feel sorry for some nigerians i come across, who are in difficulty. you will be suprised some nigerians owe £50k and can only afford £1 per month. and majority of these people either used this money to build house in naija or spent lavishly.

presently i work as a recovery agent in a bank which is from helping people with theire debt in my old job and helpiing them get out of debt to now asking them to pay. when i call some naija people like thise, some will start speaking yoruba or pidging pretending like they dont hear english and i jst smile becos they dont know me sef i be naija.

what am saying in essence is that life in uk is good as long as you play by the rules and ready to live on strict guildlines.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by axeman85(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
I have had the opportunity of going to naija 3times this year already not because i am rich or anything and everythime i went, i always sre i tell people the real fact about life, even the yahoo yahoo guys in london now that iknow are back in naija becos there is no more show. if you have a good job in naija and you are prepared to cut ur coat according to your size then you will be fine. i have a friend who graduated from abu and came to uk, infact i gave him my info to work as a labourer in a construction site before he graduated to security officer, but he was lucky to get a job in naija last year as a marketer in skye bank, this guy is now married and living in abule egba has a murano jeep and golf. all in less that 1year that he went back to naija.

all i am saying is. people are also making it in naija. yes there is no light, the roads are bad, armed robbers and thief. na they same naija dem born us and most of us grew up there. perosnally once i complete my education by next year, with my work experience, and my pali i am going back to naija at least t contribute my own quota to the economy even thous naija didnt ive me anything. i dont want to keep paying hugh tax bills, and having to run from work to skool and from skool to work doing the same thing everday. anytime i need medical check up, i dust my passport and take next available flight to uk. chikena.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by AjanleKoko: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
You guys have all a bit twisted o.
Nigerians are natural hustlers. We use all tools at our disposal to hustle. Whether moral suasion, emotional blackmail, or plain old lies, that's just what we do.
Nigerians at home who disturb Nigerians abroad? It's not because of the poverty level. What does the poverty level have to do with a laptop?
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by redsky1: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
people die of cancer - its just that people blame juju and go to the pastor instead of a doctor. is that not the reason why in 2009 people still call a woman with facial hair a witch instead of reading a book and realising its due to a hormonal imbalance.

how many women in naija are offered the cervical cancer smear test. i know grown women in their 30s that have never had a smear in Nigeria - u explain to them and they tell u that Nigerian don't get cancer - i just dey laugh - any women in this world can get it.

no country in this world is heaven but please those people mouthing off that naija is great the developed world is s*** please get real.

infant and maternal mortality rates in Nigeria are shocking, instead of defending these things why don't we put our heads together and do something to better our country.

we are ranked among the lowest 20 countries - i'm sorry but that is disgusting. if we have enough money for politicians to be stashing millions and millions of dollars in banks around the world then to be in the league of countries that don't even have 1/20th of our wealth is shameful is a disgrace and not something we should be proud of.

people are talking of laptops, jeeps, borehole, gen, driver, 3 trips abroad chicken and chips - meanwhile the list i have provided below is what u should be concerning yourself with not whether ur friend is riding jeep. with the level of frustration and unemployment very soon kidnappers will start kidnapping pure water sellers for 20k. I mean how can u say a country is great when the government doesn't have a system in place to provide basic things a human being needs to live, healthcare, water, electricity, education system, refuse disposal, transportation network - yes we pay high tax but when i get home from work i relax in front of the TV and go to bed with peace of mind that armed robbers will not enter my house or kidnappers. i can turn the lights on and i will see light - i'm not shouting at someone to pump water or taking headache tablets from driving home from work and hearing car horns cos people don't know what an indicator light is - honestly when I'm in Nigeria and i see the way people drive i begin to wonder are these people human being - is there no sense of decorum in this world again. chei -

Access to sanitation
Birth rate, crude > per 1,000 people
Children Underweight Rate
Contraception
HIV AIDS > Deaths
Hospital beds > per 1,000 people
Infant mortality rate
Life expectancy at birth
Malaria cases
Physicians > per 1,000 people
Probability of not reaching 40
Water availability
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by platinumnk(f): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2009
Its funny how the mods erased my posts, not like I dont speak the truth.
Biased toward Nigeria, stop selling them a dream grin grin
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by lovemoi2(f): 3:25am On Oct 17, 2009
there was a time one of my uncles who we haven't heard from for a long time called and asked for 100,000dollars

we thought it was a joke, but that was just wishful thinking
to cut the long story short, we tried to explain to him abt exchange rate and what not, but he made up his mind to say we are just stingy and told people at home, and spoiled our reputation
anyway just send whatever you can send, they will never be grateful, but in your mind you know u did your best

i dont even have 1000dolars in my acct, but they dont understand, its usually distance relatives that trip like this
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by lovemoi2(f): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2009
@ redsky1

u are so right
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by vocalist(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2009
if those in so call abroad knows that money does not grow on tree, why do they keep on blaming nigerian government, for not changing the society overnight

plz make we no sey money no dey grow for tree here in nigeria 2, but make we stop to dey criticise our government here in nigeria2
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by chiogo(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
lovemoi2:

there was a time one of my uncles who we haven't heard from for a long time called and asked for 100,000dollars

we thought it was a joke, but that was just wishful thinking
to cut the long story short, we tried to explain to him abt exchange rate and what not, but he made up his mind to say we are just stingy and told people at home, and spoiled our reputation
anyway just send whatever you can send, they will never be grateful, but in your mind you know u did your best

i dont even have 1000dolars in my acct, but they dont understand, its usually distance relatives that trip like this

LMFAO!!! $100,000?? Even the mayor of my city can't dish out that amount randomly.
I wouldn't see it as spoiling my reputation if that happens, after all I wasn't the one begging. so wetin concern me? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by 404eater(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2009
dollar dollar dollar
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by akinalabi(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2009
Nigerians tax everybody and anybody around them not just those living abroad.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by babaegba: 3:32am On Oct 18, 2009
I beg! Those people back home dey think say na we they control the treasury department here in America. Don't mind those yeye ppl, if no be say some of ur ppl here wey dey go home and show off to them but dey no fit pay their cell phone bill. As far as I am concern my immediate family comes first and the others are just history. If dey like make dem dey flash till eternity, I go call them and send something when I have fulfill all righteousness. angry
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by bidemi12(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
honeric01:

conclusively, if anyone ask you for money, tell them you are as broke as they are and that you are not their father okay? that should help rather than coming here to whine about people asking you for laptops, (with less than 30k, you will get a laptop here), it's what anyone who really wants a laptop in Nigeria can get. even in US, not everyone own a laptop or even have internet, not everyone went to school, not everyone live in good houses, don't they have rural areas (villages) in US too?  more than 800 thousand people lost their jobs within 2 months in America, so if America is the heaven you guys paint it, why are people jobless and unemployed?  we here in Nigeria know that the government won't help you, that's why we have all decided to stand for ourselves,

I must say that the picture you are trying to paint here is incorrect. The people who refused to own laptops/internet, get jobs and live in good houses made the choice to do so. America is the land of opportunity that will not be handed to you but you have to stretch your hands to take it. Also the unemployment rate is about 10%. can you compare that percentage to Nigeria's? I also agree with you that Nigeria is the land of opportunity which i will take full advantage of when the time is right. It is one of the countries i know where if you have the cash you can bribe, tip and corrupt your way into anything. Imagine, you can set up a company and decide not to pay tax. Or instead, avoid paying power bills and tap directly from the grid. Which business man would not want to invest in a place like that? @topic. We are all to blame. People abroad who show off and cannot meet up and people that demand too much and unrealistically too.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
bidemi12:

I must say that the picture you are trying to paint here is incorrect. The people who refused to own laptops/internet, get jobs and live in good houses made the choice to do so. America is the land of opportunity that will not be handed to you but you have to stretch your hands to take it. Also the unemployment rate is about 10%. can you compare that percentage to Nigeria's?

so are you trying to say, they give out free laptops/internet to everyone in the states? is that what you are trying to paint here? yes American unemployment % is not as high as ours, but they still have alot of unemployed ranging into millions, am i wrong?

bidemi12:

I also agree with you that Nigeria is the land of opportunity which i will take full advantage of when the time is right. It is one of the countries i know where if you have the cash you can bribe, tip and corrupt your way into anything. Imagine, you can set up a company and decide not to pay tax. Or instead, avoid paying power bills and tap directly from the grid. Which business man would not want to invest in a place like that?
you are wrong with the above statement, are you trying to tell me that all businesses in Nigeria are run with fraudulent means? this statement from you beats my imagination, are you implying that all the airlines in Nigeria don't pay tax and that they don't pay phcn electricity bills? the issue of tax in Nigeria is that the government themselves didn't make paying tax a very important thing in the country but that has not stopped many businesses from paying their taxes. NIGERIA IS STILL A LAND WITH A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES WITHOUT INDULGING IN FRAUD
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by chiogo(f): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
Honeric, you just don't get it.

In Nigeria, you can work your ass off and still not be able to buy a laptop or even get a job to begin with. In America, if you don't have those things, it's not due to lack of opportunity but laziness to take advantage of the opportunity. simple!
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by na2day2(m): 12:53am On Oct 19, 2009
chiogo:

In Nigeria, you can work your ass off and still not be able to buy a laptop or even get a job to begin with. In America, if you don't have those things, it's not due to lack of opportunity but laziness to take advantage of the opportunity. simple!

wrong! lots of folks can afford a laptop in nigeria even when i was there but they for some reason think that it is super cheap here and will can buy it easily as we buy breakfast
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:58am On Oct 19, 2009
*sighs* Ok.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by chika98: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2009
Well, some of you go home making it seem so.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by Meldrick(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2009
chiogo:

My dear, wake up!!! You must have left Nigeria to the US in the 60's and you are not aware of the happenings. Iam hooked up to the internet from my own home with my personal laptop. I bought my laptop during the first three months I began working in my company.

I have an uncle in the US who is now a citizen. Some years back he sent some coats to two of my other uncles in Nigeria. He indeed was feeling like a yankee super star but my uncles here in Nigeria were just laughing at him because those were coats you will see in okrika at yaba in lagos. He inded thought life was as bad as the foreign media and people like you paint it. When he came to Nigeria to inspect the progress of his building, reality dawned on him because he saw that the people he was sending coats for wear good suits and were doing good jobs. He became startled (and let me use the word) flabbergasted when he realized they had gigantic structures in Lagos. They were doing good jobs.

As am writing now, he is thinking of relocating and my other uncles wanna fix him up with a good job here.
My advise to you all out there who are posing with the labour of others is for you to come back home and enjoy the freedom of been in your country rather than complaining of money growing on trees. Men and women like Martin Luther, Rosa Parks struggled for blacks to have a decent life in US and today you are there posing. Why don't you come back home and be the Martin Luther of your country.

The only Nigerians respected in the US are those that have made impacts in their own home and affected the world at large not liabilities to the US who come to enjoy basic amenities meant for true Americans.
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2009
Meldrick:

My dear, wake up!!! You must have left Nigeria to the US in the 60's and you are not aware of the happenings. Iam hooked up to the internet from my own home with my personal laptop. I bought my laptop during the first three months I began working in my company.

I have an uncle in the US who is now a citizen. Some years back he sent some coats to two of my other uncles in Nigeria. He indeed was feeling like a yankee super star but my uncles here in Nigeria were just laughing at him because those were coats you will see in okrika at yaba in lagos. He inded thought life was as bad as the foreign media and people like you paint it. When he came to Nigeria to inspect the progress of his building, reality dawned on him because he saw that the people he was sending coats for wear good suits and were doing good jobs. He became startled (and let me use the word) flabbergasted when he realized they had gigantic structures in Lagos. They were doing good jobs.

As am writing now, he is thinking of relocating and my other uncles wanna fix him up with a good job here.
My advise to you all out there who are posing with the labour of others is for you to come back home and enjoy the freedom of been in your country rather than complaining of money growing on trees. Men and women like Martin Luther, Rosa Parks struggled for blacks to have a decent life in US and today you are there posing. Why don't you come back home and be the Martin Luther of your country.

The only Nigerians respected in the US are those that have made impacts in their own home and affected the world at large not liabilities to the US who come to enjoy basic amenities meant for true Americans.

my brother, help me tell her
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by mikkyphp(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2009
>>>>>>Zooms inThis thread never end? na wa o, this thread shouldnt be about comparing naija to yankee or JD. it's about your scamming friends and family that want to open office on ya head, LOL >>>>>>zooms out!
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by cenzo(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2009
what are you talking about, these coca leaves make plenty of money  grin
Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by tourmaline(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2009
[b]My dear, wake up!!! You must have left Nigeria to the US in the 60's and you are not aware of the happenings. Iam hooked up to the internet from my own home with my personal laptop. I bought my laptop during the first three months I began working in my company.

The only Nigerians respected in the US are those that have made impacts in their own home and affected the world at large not liabilities to the US who come to enjoy basic amenities meant for true Americans

I like that please help me tell them.
Those Nigerians in diaspora should stop behaving as if they are whites. even if they stay abroad for 1.5 light years you know what, black na black you can praise the whites all you like lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge / Payloader Crashes On Vehicles At Berger, Lagos After Falling Off A Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.