Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) (3789 Views)

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by vivianbelema(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
buhahahaha nwa teasha, applause i want to marry you too
Dauntless
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by dauntless15(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:

Dauntless
yezz baby kiss
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by omolexyquin(f): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
I am a seafarer ( sailor) I studied in maritime academy of Nigeria oron,n i sail to deep offshores onboard ship. I don't depend on any man to sponsor me n I tank God cos I have really achieved alot. Proudly a mariner

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2016
omolexyquin:
I am a seafarer ( sailor) I studied in maritime academy of Nigeria oron,n i sail to deep offshores onboard ship. I don't depend on any man to sponsor me n I tank God cos I have really achieved alot
so wat do u depend on? grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Greenbullet(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2016
queencalipso:
Before and during my undergraduate days, I used to help my mum out in her mini trading. She gives me #1000 everyday plus what ever I gave to her as what I make she will collect. With that, I never lacked nor beg Cz I find it very difficult to ask my own brothers not to talk of someone else. When my school went on a long strike, I decided to try something different. I went into network marketing of nutritional products, I organise seminars and presentations, lecture people about their health and run a mini test analysis on them with little token attached. Am a nutritionist/biochemist.
Fast forward to my service year, I was serving and doing my marketing, whether or not FG pay allawee on time e no concern me.
I told my self, am never gonna carry certificate around to look for job, I had the intention of starting my own thing, no matter how small. When my room mates were busy preparing cv, I didn't even bother. I told my self that even if I will work for someone, the job will come on its own. As God will have it, two weeks to my pop a job offer came by recommendation.
Today am a quality control manager in one of the food processing company here in the north.

Though am still planing on running my own biz.

Just a little faith, little push, courage and determination you will get there.

Get rid of fear.
you are wow,I too gbadun uu
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Greenbullet(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
omolexyquin:
I am a seafarer ( sailor) I studied in maritime academy of Nigeria oron,n i sail to deep offshores onboard ship. I don't depend on any man to sponsor me n I tank God cos I have really achieved alot
wooow,you are one in a billion.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by vivianbelema(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2016
dauntless15:
yezz baby kiss
Lol I rest My case
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by dauntless15(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:

Lol I rest My case
lol
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
cool I want to buy ur market

How many bags would you like?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
RENOWNED2:
So She Is An A Shawo?..I Do Not Think You Understand The Purpose Of This Thread.
maybe you should tell me... ITK...

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

How many bags would you like?
all of it...
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by RENOWNED2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
maybe you should tell me... ITK...
You Seem Confused!..Goodbye.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Seem Confused!..Goodbye.
angry I say...

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't know y men think women don't hustle without removing their pants
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
all of it...

You sure can't buy all of it o,it's gonna cost you a lot of money.

Thou shall not derail
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Marcus2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
I love this thread.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

Thou shall not derail
lol u do bbm?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u do bbm?
ah! no,with my ipekere business where will I see money to buy big phone that has bbm?

lol,I don't .
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

ah! no,with my ipekere business where will I see money to buy big phone that has bbm?

lol,I don't .
babe why u dey Sabi lie like this. So wetin u come dey take browse nairaland?

Girls tho. Smh
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
babe why u dey Sabi lie like this. So wetin u come dey take browse nairaland?

Girls tho. Smh

lol,don't mind me.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

[quote author=Cutehector post=49663148][/quote] you want to start toasting yursef abi angry ...and then start premarital sex... undecided ...better seek jesu

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you want to start toasting yursef abi angry ...and then start premarital sex... undecided ...better seek jesu

lmao
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

lmao
angry are you on Bleep Facebook? Let me preach the gospel for you there... And forget that [b]childs of the world [/b]asking for your bbm
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

Thou shall not derail

Don't mind that fool..
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Beamborla(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
This thread of yours is an insult to ladies. This is mischief at its peak.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by cheapgoals(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
omolexyquin:

Baby lemme pm you na..
Ah like you wink
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Beamborla:
This thread of yours is an insult to ladies. This is mischief at its peak.
If you say so...
But i already stated the goal of this thread from the beginning.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by austine4real(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2016
omolexyquin:
I am a seafarer ( sailor) I studied in maritime academy of Nigeria oron,n i sail to deep offshores onboard ship. I don't depend on any man to sponsor me n I tank God cos I have really achieved alot. Proudly a mariner

happy brthdsy to u

many happy returns n I wish u evrygud things of life

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by omolexyquin(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Tanks sooooo much n God bless u
austine4real:

happy brthdsy to u

many happy returns n I wish u evrygud things of life
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Oilwell(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
queencalipso:
Before and during my undergraduate days, I used to help my mum out in her mini trading. She gives me #1000 everyday plus what ever I gave to her as what I make she will collect. With that, I never lacked nor beg Cz I find it very difficult to ask my own brothers not to talk of someone else. When my school went on a long strike, I decided to try something different. I went into network marketing of nutritional products, I organise seminars and presentations, lecture people about their health and run a mini test analysis on them with little token attached. Am a nutritionist/biochemist.
Fast forward to my service year, I was serving and doing my marketing, whether or not FG pay allawee on time e no concern me.
I told my self, am never gonna carry certificate around to look for job, I had the intention of starting my own thing, no matter how small. When my room mates were busy preparing cv, I didn't even bother. I told my self that even if I will work for someone, the job will come on its own. As God will have it, two weeks to my pop a job offer came by recommendation.
Today am a quality control manager in one of the food processing company here in the north.

Though am still planing on running my own biz.

Just a little faith, little push, courage and determination you will get there.

Get rid of fear.

Will you be my queen.
Will you marry me?
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am an obstetrician-gynaecologist I am not going to take the feminist route and trash men.I am self sufficient with this job I get paid sufficiently to get what I need and sometimes what I want. It's about having pride and dignity and knowing that you can do for something for yourself instead of having to beg and removing choice just because you want money to make ends meet. Not everyone is an academic I am am aware of that. Success is not measured only by degrees self worth and integrity matter as well.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by SlimmB(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
I am an obstetrician-gynaecologist I am not going to take the feminist route and trash men.I am self sufficient with this job I get paid sufficiently to get what I need and sometimes what I want. It's about having pride and dignity and knowing that you can do for something for yourself instead of having to beg and removing choice just because you want money to make ends meet. Not everyone is an academic I am am aware of that. Success is not measured only by degrees self worth and integrity matter as well.
very good advert grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex / Husband Nabbed Wife Of 6 Years Cheating Via Whatsapp (screenshots) / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.