Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Christian Material Reveiew: Christian Movies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Material Reveiew: Christian Movies (722 Views)

Issues On Christian Movies. / 5 Christian Movies Coming Out In 2018- Adeniyi Olupona / Christian Movies That Made Your Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Material Reveiew: Christian Movies by FreshGreen: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2016
CHRISTIAN MATERIAL REVEIEW: CHRISTIAN MOVIES
(Reviewing Christian movies, music, books for spiritual growth and edification)

Christian movie is one of the major Christian materials God is using to bless lives and ministries in this end time, but many people are ignorant of this. I can say Christian movies, especially those inspired by God, are the greatest Christian material you can lay your hand on for your spiritual growth and edification, for your marriage and ministries blessing. I don’t joke with Christian film since I discovered the great impact it could have on one’s life, marriage, ministry, business or career. God has been using Christian movies by different Christian drama ministries especially in Nigeria and USA to bless my life, marriage, ministry, and even business.

In my house, we have a large TV but it’s not connected to any satellite dish, cable or TV station, we only use our TV and DVD player to watch several Christian movies we buy almost every week. When we have visitors, one of the things we use to entertain them is Christian movie we quickly play that bless their lives. You will be surprised that you have visitors and they forget about everything around and focus on the Christian film on the TV, and be blessed, and when they are going, we package some Christian movies for them and their families. Yes, that is another thing God has been helping us with, anytime we have visitors, we try to package some Christian films for them when they are going - another powerful means of preaching gospel and spreading message of salvation and edification without saying a word by yourself.

REVIEW ON CHRISTIAN MOVIES
In this ministry – Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries – RTEM, on weekly or monthly base in our Facebook page, website and on our future radio and TV programs, we are going to be reviewing Christian movies and recommending different Christians movies for people, starting from here. Here I will mention some of several Christian drama ministries, names of one of their ministers and their movies, which every Christian must watch and share with as many as possible people:

EVOM – Brother Shola Mike Agboola – My elder brother in the Lord  (Ilorin, Nigeria) I recommend you get all their movies including their new release – MISSING LINK.

LADTEM – Evangelist Lekan Asikhia – The Bible Teacher (Nigeria) I recommend that you get all their movies, and don’t forget the sin series.

Mount Zion Film Productions – Evangelist Mike Bamiloye – The Apostle in Christian movies (Nigeria) I recommend you get most of their movies, especially THE FRUITLESS TREE, THE PERILOUS TIME, THE ULTIMATE POWER, ETC.

SHERWOOD PICTURES – Kendrick Brothers – The Godly and Creative brothers (USA) I recommend you get all their movies, especially FLYWHEEL, every Christian must watch that.

By the grace of God’s, on every weekend, we will continue to review several other wonderful Christian drama ministries, ministers and movies, at least 2 to 3, on this platform of Christian materials review, and where to get them. Few weeks ago, we bought about 50 copies of several Christian movies in Nigeria from two Drama ministers who distribute Christian movies; I will give their contacts below. Sharing Christian movies is another great means of preaching gospel, edifying souls and ministries, reaching out to family members, church members, youth groups, neighbors, co-workers, co-students, your boss at work, your lecturers, your politicians, and even non-Christians. I will call this BWS – Buy, watch and share (Christian movies).

We can also support these Christian drama ministers, especially the genuine and godly ones who shun any form of worldliness; they need our spiritual, financial supports and encouragement. Many of them are full time Evangelists without any source of income or offering or salary, yet they spend their money and time for God’s work tirelessly.

We continue CHRISTIAN MATERIAL REVIEW with Christian drama ministries and movies next week, by God’s grace.

Here are the contacts of where we bought our recent Christian movies in Nigeria, and they are also wonderful drama ministers, and they can send them to anyone interested to buy anywhere in Nigeria and to every part of the world:

SHILOH GOSPEL CONNECTIONS
Ilorin, Nigeria - +234 (0)8132073473, 07051339456

HONEYSON MUSIC & VIDEOS
Ibadan, Nigeria: +234 (0)8132914000

God bless you as you watch and share a Christian movie!

(1) (Reply)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Touch Not My Anointed – Salvation Ministries Denies Claim Iyabo Ojo, Pastor Ibiy / 12 Powerful Laws Of Karma That Should Guide You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.