Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? (750 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? by johnshagb(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2016
I always wonder why people claim to see angels come and disappear, hear voices talk to them (not the one in your head). This got me wondering why I have not seen or encounter one.

Please I'm not talking about deliverance sessions that flock our TV set this days with hungry looking people wriggling on the floor claiming to be Lucifer or his angel.

Have you seen something spiritual(personal, not heard) before? Pls share with us.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? by ever811(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
yes..I had an experience that a lot of people won't believe me,but I still share it with people of open mind. it was back then in taraba state.. I was a church leader at st oliver Catholic church kamilifidi.we use to have this rotating circle where the church leaders exchange Sunday service with each other(as in Mr A goes to preach in Mr B church and vice versa) I was on my way to preach in a church in one of the most interior place I have ever visited in my life.(Azagwa).I have never been to the place before., for some reason I left mai-hula very late.on my way,I got to a place in a forest where it was difficult for me to recognize human track road and that of cows.it was dry season. anyone who has been to the northern villages would get the picture of what iam saying better. no vehicle roads,only tracks road.and its only take one,who already knows the pats to identify that of human and cows.I was afraid not to follow one of the more than 100 similar track that will lead me to a Fulani herdsmen settlement, they will kill me.I decided that I will clump on any tree around until day brake.so that i will pulling my shirt and tied it round my head.I then made a sine of the cross,touching my fore head chest and two shoulders. if you a Catholic you know how its done.just as I was about to pull my shirt....I heard some voices at a close distance in front of me.I speed towards the direction and meet up with two young men.I greeted them then introduce my self.I told them I was going to the Catholic Church chairmans house in Azagwa.I can't really tell if I heard one of them correctly mentioned he is the chairman son but that's what I heard anyway..I can't still recall how the journey went after then,but I remember they pointed the compound with thatch houses to me..and they walk away.it was already late everybody was already asleep. I knocked at a door and a man came out who happened to be the person I was looking for. he was shocked and asked me how I got there.I told him I met his son on my way who brought MD here but he went with his friend that way,pointing to the direction the two young men left.I was surprise when the man told me he don't have a grown up son....and trough out my stay,no body ever walk to me to say he was the one that brought me to the mans house...one of my other experience was,when things were very bad with me,iam a builder no job at hand,I walk into my room in port Harcourt and bow my head on my fridge an said a short prayer,this was my prayer...God I know you are seeing my suffering, pls father if you exist and you are fully aware of my condition, as iam going to sleep b4 I wake up,let it be the call of a job that will wake me up.I went to sleep and I was waken up by a call 6:15am from one of my long time client Mr heart.he ask me to come to his house on Saturday so we can arrange on how to start his project. it was on Wednesday and I committed funication on Friday afternoon, as soon as I was done,I had a feeling that God was angry with me and the job appointment I had with Mr heart will no longer hold,and that was exactly what happened.I called him on Saturday and he told me to hold on.I smiled and said to my self, its your fault.after some days I knelt down and prayed again my prayer this time around... God I know you answered me the other day but I offended you that's why you counsel the job,God who am I human that should please you,iam a sinner but because of your mercies and grace trugh Christ Jesus, father 4give me and let me know you are a merciful father,let a call of a job wake me up as it happen the other day..I was waken up at exactly 6:15am by a call from one Mr orizu who is base in Enugu but I had to do a job for him in nnewi his home town..another similar experience when I was living in mgboba.. there was flood in our compound opposite Shepard redeemed church,I was staying in elder chiolu compound,he is late now..the flood affected we who where in the inner apartments, but people who where close to the gate were not affected, so I joined my friend blessing iboje married now staying with her husband in Lagos Mr Austin.. I was broke and had not eaten the previous day, as my friend was not around.it was around 1pm I went to her neighbors room Kelvin who was also my friend, the soup they prepared I don't eat the type of soup,so I went back to her room so sick cause of the hunger,I lay on her bed to sleep with my eyes close I said this prayer. God pls if what iam going trough is a result of my sins pls forgive me when I wake up God pls I need an answer.. I slept off..I woke up, roos from the bed and walk to kelvins kitchen to see if I can take one piece of meat and chew,but when I opened the pot I couldn't stand the face of the soup.just as I was about to close back the pot my phone rang..on Mr Dozie ask me to come to number 51 emekuku street diobu..I went there and he gave me a check of 60,000 for a job that I used only 15,000 to complete.. glory be to God...I won't use all this time to fabricate stories that no boddy is going to pay me for...everything I wrote here is very true.. but it will surprise you that i go to church only when I feel like but pray and try my best to do charity in my little capacity..thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? by orisa37: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2016
In my dreams, yes. I shall share in 2019.
Re: Have You Seen Or Encounter Something Spiritual Before? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes. For me its a regular occurrence. I see evil spirits and demons all the time. Anyone who doesn't believe is On their own. And I don't mean hearing voices or simply having nightmares, No. I literally see them with my very own eyes.

(1) (Reply)

MFM Kicks Me Out Of Church(but Did I Deserve It)-joseph Edgar / MMM And Tithes / The Myth Of The Biblical Exodus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.