Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? (3033 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes, tackle him but not obviously. Since he wants to kill his wife, take said wife away from him for a while.Let him experience how life would be when she's not around anymore. The next time they fight like that, pretend to help each cool off by taking your mom home with you. Pls take her and don't return her until he misses her so. When he request for her return, let her continue to form busy without any animosity. In fact, if its my mom, he would eventually apply for visitation visas before he sees her again. Which kind local champion he dey form...I no go look him face!

1 Like

Re: I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? by Pidggin(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Oga, don't disturb yourself.

If there is anything I've learnt in my few years on earth is that women love to be beating..
If you dare interupt ya dad while he is beating ya mom..ya dad won't curse you..ya mom will..

Women love men that beat them...Forget all those cry and running around....they love it!!

Unfortunately, a woman will marry this person
Re: I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? by DLondonboiy: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:

Unfortunately, a woman will marry this person
will u marry me?
Re: I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? by papauju(m): 5:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Tell her to behave like a wife and not a chick
Tell her to be quiet and see positive results
Tell her if she continues, you would ban them from visiting your home.
just try and bring them together with carefully chosen words.

You are a man don't go against your dad or you will send him to early grave, some women like it and when you don't do that they will do more things that will annoy to and is you still don't do anything that is the time they will tell you in your face that you are not a man
Re: I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? by ituglobal(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2016
I appreciate the intelligent replies given here. However, there are psychological reasons behind this shameful act, that needs to be unearthed and treated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Family Must Have Only 1 Kid / How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags / Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.