Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

The 6 True Law Of Tithe That Our Churches Misinterpret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 6 True Law Of Tithe That Our Churches Misinterpret (346 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 6 True Law Of Tithe That Our Churches Misinterpret by ify2016: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
As I was reading my bible this morning I was amazed on how our pastors have truly changed what Bible truly preaches. My brethren in the Lord, please kindly and rationally cogitate on the real interpretation of Tithe as written by the book of Deuteronomy 14: 22- 29. I need more clear interpretation on the law guiding tithe because am confused right now. Thus:

1: Set aside a tithe - a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

2: Then go to the one place where the Lord your God has chosen to be worshiped; and there in his presence, EAT THE TITHES OF YOUR GRAIN, WINE, OLIVE OIL, AND FIRST BORN OF YOUR CATTLE AND SHEEP. He said,do this so that you may learn to honour the Lord your God always.

3: If the place of worship is too far from your home for you to carry there the Tithe of the produce that the Lord has blessed you with, then do this: SELL YOUR PRODUCE AND TAKE THE 'MONEY' WITH YOU TO THE ONE PLACE OF WORSHIP. HE SAID WE SHOULD SPEND THE MONEY ON WHAT EVER WE WANT - BEEF, WINE, BEER, AND THERE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD YOUR GOD, YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE TO EAT AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

4: Do not neglect the Levites who live in your towns; they have no property of their own.

5: At the end of every third year bring the Tithe of all crops and store it in your towns.

6: This food is for the Levites, SINCE THEY OWN NO PROPERTY, AND FOR THE FOREIGNERS,ORPHANS, AND WIDOWS WHO LIVE IN YOUR TOWNS. THEY ARE
TO COME AND GET ALL THEY NEED.

NB: GOD SAID DO THIS, AND THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.

I need a more God fearing and born again to explain the Bible quotation above for me and to the House because our modern pastors are deviating from the true interpretation of law guiding the tithe.

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Pastor Kumuyi Makes Recommendations / Steps To Take During Recession / We Need A Revival!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.