Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

"Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) (43116 Views)

A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Guys, one useless soldier like that is dragging my babe with me and this is giving me much cause for concern. angry

Should I go to the barracks and warn him to leave my babe alone or should I just let him be and warn my babe instead. undecided

Go to the barrack and Warn him

That would be better

Go this evening, cos I know the soldier would be drinking somewhere around the barrack

Make sure you break the bottle on his head

# Thank me later

Safe journey

Lastmumu

Go to the barrack and Warn him

That would be better

Go this evening, cos I know the soldier would be drinking somewhere around the barrack

Make sure you break the bottle on his head

# Thank me later

Safe journey

1 Like

Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Jayjey(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
olaolulazio:
An IPOB member is what u are.
Tell me u don't know that they are scaring people away from urinating at the said place..

You really need wisdom.

Na fight?. He wants clarification.

1 Like

Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by frenchkisser(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Guys, one useless soldier like that is dragging my babe with me and this is giving me much cause for concern. angry

Should I go to the barracks and warn him to leave my babe alone or should I just let him be and warn my babe instead. undecided

Lastmumu
Go after his mum... tit for tat
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
People from that region & voodoo are inseperable.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
cool Those are my people - dem no send cool
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
magicminister:

this is a joke right
Joking tho
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by richard870(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Only if they fit read the inscription #KoleWerk!
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by swizzdre(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:

Should I go to the barracks and warn him to leave my babe alone or should I just let him be and warn my babe instead. undecided very simple go to any beer parlor close to u, buy a bottle of beer, drink it , go to the barracks wit d empty bottle and break the bottle on d soldiers head, thank me later

Lastmumu
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by shukudi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
Haaaaaa! Why should you leave him alone? Make sure you give him dirty slap when you get to the BARRACK. Wallahi!!! Ur mumu wear dashiki. grin
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
Haaaaaa! Why should you leave him alone? Make sure you give him dirty slap when you get to the BARRACK. Wallahi!!! Ur mumu wear dashiki.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by tinziemaine(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
THAT MAN GO SKUL OOH, I WAN SEE HU GO PISS FOR DIER GIVE ME SEAT
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin who go bold grin
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by WorldRichest: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
afonjas are diabolic evil and wicked

Yes, and we are going to suck your blood, turn over your destiny and ruin your generations yet unborn.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lolzz
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
WorldRichest:

Yes, and we are going to suck your blood, turn over your destiny and ruin your generations yet unborn.
if pa Awolowo' couldn't do it to my ancestors then who are u to do it
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Sheenor: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Thunder fire OGUN angry
Thunder fire you! Ogun strike you, nonsense.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Free101(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2016
mezynaija:
Driving down the lane of Ogun State this morning, i came across this notice on a wall, it got me cracking up, so I felt i should share with you guys to have your say on it.

On a normal basis, your are warned not to urinate on a particular, filed or building, but this is a different case. Here you are advised to urinate because their Ogun needs it. What for is what i don't know. See another photo after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/photo-of-day-as-seen-today-in-ogun.html
Haba op, check your source well now. This "graffiti" is located in "Plateau State" and not "Ogun State". To be very precise, its located in Jos City popularly called J-town; along Tina junction. Any resident of Jos that is familiar with "Tina Junction will testify to this.
See the website name sef.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by bsideboii(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2016
undecidedSome pple will still piss there o.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by naso123: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2016
The person that posted this is a very big liar. The picture was not taken in ogun state but in Jos. infact I own a shop in the building where that warning was written by an artist, who, coincidentally is also a tenant in the building.
Re: "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos) by Free101(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
naso123:
The person that posted this is a very big liar. The picture was not taken in ogun state but in Jos. infact I own a shop in the building where that warning was written by an artist, who, coincidentally is also a tenant in the building.
TELL AM OOO! i tire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.