Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big (2016 Views)

Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Meet 18-year-old Model Whose Massive Butt Is Getting Major Attention On Instagra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Flexherbal(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Laura Ikeja took to her Instagram page to showcase her sexy legs, shoes and her dress, laying emphasis on the back of the dress. She also said that her butt is too big!

I am still looking for the big butt , when you see it, notify me.

Anyways, the dress and shoes are lovely !

What do you think?

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvrhWTBsUK/
: https://www.instagram.com/lauraikeji/

Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Flexherbal(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Kandiikane & Lalasticlala : She said the shoes are like the type Kim Kardashian wore, few weeks ago.
Did you see those?

More photos :

Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by divinehand2003(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Cool
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by ezychris(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Boosit
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Garshyzee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
where is d butt?
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Flexherbal(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Garshyzee:
where is d butt?

We are still looking for it.
Waiting for others to close from Church service, so that they can join us in the search. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Garshyzee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Flexherbal:

We are still looking for it.
Waiting for others to close from Church service, so that they can join us in the search. Lol!

lemme get my touch light...
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by faithugo64(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
is she an actress?model?blogger?

or she is merely hiding under Linda ikeji's umbrella?

not hating

but i think she likes drawing attention to herself
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by tenifayo1994(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
this kind of thread always vex me, why do we like celebrating nonsense. yes she flaunt her leg so what?
beside ,what does she do for a living. am just curious coz i dont knw. if lindal ikeji was also busy flaunting her leg without the tbought of how to have a better tomorrow am sure no body would notice this useless leg this one is flaunting today.
am not hating on her though just my thought
Re: Laura Ikeji: Displays Sexy Legs, Shoes And Her Dress. Says Her Butt Is Too Big by Flexherbal(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
tenifayo1994:
this kind of thread always vex me, why do we like celebrating nonsense. yes she flaunt her leg so what?
beside ,what does she do for a living. am just curious coz i dont knw. if lindal ikeji was also busy flaunting her leg without the tbought of how to have a better tomorrow am sure no body would notice this useless leg this one is flaunting today.
am not hating on her though just my thought

Can anyone defend this girl?
Does she have fans?

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable 3 In 1 Handbags (photos) / Corporate Office Wears 2020: Best Trending Designs For Ladies / Chokers-the Thing Around Your Neck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.