Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: (1276 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by Nixo: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
United States Department of States approved Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annual basis by the Department and the program for 2011 is currently out and being administered online.

The annual DV program makes visas available to over 50,000 people meeting simple but strict eligibility requirements.

Will you be one of them this year

For the very best and surest form of online applications meeting the strict requirements,

Simply come or give me a call to fill out your form and submit your application online for a token fee.

It is simple and very quick, more so, cheap.

Niyi
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Nixo.

U are in a wrong place, no fraudulent activities here, no bogus services here.

U only want to take advantage of innocent pple.
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by Nixo: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ Justwise, this is not fraudulent and it is simple logic. Making an online application is simple as long as you understand the language of communication, However, the department of States require a couple of specifications in filling the form correctly. This is where i come in.

It is as simple as that so please confirm your fears properly and do your research as well before you make a post.

I am NOT offering free visas to the USA and i believe that the people visiting these sites are learned.

thank you
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
Nixo:

@ Justwise, this is not fraudulent and it is simple logic. Making an online application is simple as long as you understand the language of communication, However, the department of States require a couple of specifications in filling the form correctly. This is where i come in.

It is as simple as that so please confirm your fears properly and do your research as well before you make a post.

I am NOT offering free visas to the USA and i believe that the people visiting these sites are learned.
thank you

What strict eligibility requirements are u talking abt? List it here.
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by snokky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
is it not the same US visa lottery we can all apply for from the comfort of our home?

Plz e jami si o, if there is another one in town. But if na this same visa lottery o,

I think a primary 6 grad shld be able to find his way on that simple form online.

@justwise,

U and these pple sef, am thinking of the best award/title to give u on nairaland

maybe the title of The Scambuster1 of nairaland ll do.

U always live up to my expectations!
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by MrCrackles(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
Nixo:

United States Department of States approved Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annual basis by the Department and the program for 2011 is currently out and being administered online.
The annual DV program makes visas available to over 50,000 people meeting simple but strict eligibility requirements.
Will you be one of them this year
For the very best and surest form of online applications meeting the strict requirements,
Simply come or give me a call to fill out your form and submit your application online for a token fee.
It is simple and very quick, more so, cheap.
Niyi
Niyi-thief, so the United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Programme, accredited you to complete application forms on behalf of people or what?
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
snokky:

is it not the same US visa lottery we can all apply for from the comfort of our home?

Plz e jami si o, if there is another one in town. But if na this same visa lottery o,

I think a primary 6 grad shld be able to find his way on that simple form online.

@justwise,
U and these pple sef, am thinking of the best award/title to give u on nairaland
maybe the title of [b]The Scambuster1 of nairaland ll do.[/b]
U always live up to my expectations!
Hahaha that got me in pieces here. Honestly i'm sick of them
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by Nixo: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2009
@ all, Who in the house knows the passport specifications and how to come about it Not everyone does, even if you you do know.So please stop hating and get a life.

@ MrCrackles, please correct the notion, i have not been accredited to complete the form online but i am only rendering simple service.
i believe that if you are so learned, you shouldnt waste time critizing something this basic.

@justwise, i can see how low your level of thinking is. You shoudnt just go around the net seeking what is not. This is no scam and as long as the applicant gets a receipt of the confirmation page indicating the confirmation number, name and year of birth, i see no reason to think anything scammish then.

And good for you, you just got yourself an award, wink
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by MrCrackles(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2009
Nixo:

@ MrCrackles, please correct the notion, i have not been accredited to complete the form online but i am only rendering simple service.
i believe that if you are so learned, you shouldnt waste time critizing something this basic.
What simple service are you rendering?
Did they tell you the majority of people applying for the lottery are handicapped or blind or deaf and dumb?
How can you offer a service like that and claim money for it?
Who authorized you?
What rights do you have?
Who are you?
If come back here unprepared for the questions above, i will slaughter you to bits and bobs! angry
Coming around here to think people are hating on you is daft and silly, get real or get fucking lost!
Re: Usa Dv-2011 Lottery Special Offer: by justwise(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2009
Nixo:

@ all, Who in the house knows the passport specifications and how to come about it Not everyone does, even if you you do know.So please stop hating and get a life.
@justwise, i can see how low your level of thinking is. You shoudnt just go around the net seeking what is not. This is no scam and as long as the applicant gets a receipt of the confirmation page indicating the confirmation number, name and year of birth, i see no reason to think anything scammish then.
And good for you, you just got yourself an award, wink
This site has 410624 members and u think only u knows the passport spec? Visa lottery has being runing for ages and thousands of Nigerians have won it without morons like u. In ur own in closed mind u think u can come in here with ur bogus service and nobody will say a thing. Poor u

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Us Stress Free With Visa Lottery Winner / Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying / Which City Is Better For Travelling, Dakar Or Douala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.