Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited (1639 Views)

Career Opportunities At Citibank Nigeria Limited – Apply Now / Graduate Tellers At Citibank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by nigeriajobs01: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

MARKET OPERATIONS CONTROL LEAD

Job ID: 16053832
Job Function: Operations
Schedule: Full-time
Shift: Day Job

JOB PURPOSE
Independently assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required.
Highlight to senior management all concerns arising from failure of controls that could result in losses and/or reputational risks.
Ensure that the reviews conducted have a corrective action follow up mechanism through i-caps.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for maintaining the Market Operations control framework across the cluster to identify and reduce operational risk.
Planning the control reviews by selecting the appropriate quality assurance approach, methodology and preparing the test plan that best suits the product and process.
Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control by Analysing/flowcharting the different processes in order to evaluate controls, identify inefficient processes.
Conduct controls related reviews in accordance with the Gold Copy controls plan and test plans approved by the Operations Control function. Perform analytical reviews and check adherence to corporate policies.
Preparing controls assessment reports for senior management, discussing issues with relevant business unit heads.

READ MORE AND >>>APPLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by marinelord: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
i thought that they recruited people two months ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by mrkey65: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
this is great ,

someone should pleas update me incase if there is a short cut read to claiming this job,

i really need a bank job

quency12@gmail.com
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by emilko: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
applied
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by omablogs: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by nigeriajobs01: 4:18am On Sep 26, 2016
marinelord:
i thought that they recruited people two months ago?

yes! but this is a new one
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by oluchiafam: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by emilko: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
emilko:
applied

any update?
Re: Career Opportunity At Citibank Nigeria Limited by Remnita(f): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2016
recruitment for reservations and ticketing officers...salary is 50,000 Naira see full details and on how to apply here⏬

www.reddnut.com

(1) (Reply)

Npower Selected Candidates For Bwari Area Council (FCT) / Work Abroad(teaching Job Only) / Biswal Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.