Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha (902 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / 2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by aalafasy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerian Football legend, Austin 'Jay Jay' Okocha transformed into an old man by Special Effects makeup artist 'Hakeemeffect' for a campaign

http://alteech..com.ng/2016/09/see-how-special-effects-makeup-was-used.html

Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by chocolateme(f): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
That make up artist tried a lot.. i can transform from a woman to man after mine has been done.. i love this.
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by themonk(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
They turned him to a zombie grin
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op!!shut them f---up,it was not a campaign...he was dressed like that at the final of a football match played in lag.....
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by themonk(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
That make up artist tried a lot.. i can transform from a woman to man after mine has been done.. i love this.
NO! From a man to a man.
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by chocolateme(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
themonk:
NO! From a man to a man.
its a pity that you have been so head deep in it that every moving objects and subjects has become "man" on thy sight..
No wahala dear, i agree with you.. from man to man, hope you can calm down now?
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by themonk(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
its a pity that you have been so head deep in it that every moving objects and subjects has become "man" on thy sight..
No wahala dear, i agree with you.. from man to man, hope you can calm down now?
am not trying to spoil your runs-girl business on nairaland. You talk like a man sha. For those patronising her, she is a woman o
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by chocolateme(f): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
themonk:
am not trying to spoil your runs-girl business on nairaland. You talk like a man sha. For those patronising her, she is a woman o
it is well with you dear.. remain blessed.
Re: See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha by themonk(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
it is well with you dear.. remain blessed.
GOD bless you and put you on the right path.

(1) (Reply)

8 Really Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria (photos) / Kim Kardashian, Hires Isreali Special Forces As Bodyguard / I Am Not Ashamed Of Christ – Born Again Tonto Dikeh Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.