Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigerian Banks Should Reduce Withdrawal Fees On International Atms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks Should Reduce Withdrawal Fees On International Atms (484 Views)

Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM? / Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Should Reduce Withdrawal Fees On International Atms by Neelzar(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's only common sense that since Nigerian banks have reduced the amount that can be withdrawn daily on international ATMs from $1,000 to $300 to now $100, they should also reduce the fees for withdrawal.

Gtbank for example charges N420 per withdrawal, even now as the minimum withdrawal is $100 daily, they are still charging $420. Imagine you want to withdraw $300 the breakdown will be as follows:

Day 1- $100 = N420
Day 2- $100 = N420
Day 3- $100 = N420

Total after 3 days= $300= N1,260 charges. When you now hear the exchange rate, you will just collapse.

These banks are worse than black market. I know dollar is scarce but haba! Is the gain on exchange rate not enough for you guys?

Reduce your ATM withdrawal fees and stop killing Nigerians!!!

May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Should Reduce Withdrawal Fees On International Atms by Danniee(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2016
So there is international ATMs that I can withdraw dollar from. Pls how do I identify or locate one in Lagos. Thanks
Neelzar:
It's only common sense that since Nigerian banks have reduced the amount that can be withdrawn daily on international ATMs from $1,000 to $300 to now $100, they should also reduce the fees for withdrawal.

Gtbank for example charges N420 per withdrawal, even now as the minimum withdrawal is $100 daily, they are still charging $420. Imagine you want to withdraw $300 the breakdown will be as follows:

Day 1- $100 = N420
Day 2- $100 = N420
Day 3- $100 = N420

Total after 3 days= $300= N1,260 charges. When you now hear the exchange rate, you will just collapse.

These banks are worse than black market. I know dollar is scarce but haba! Is the gain on exchange rate not enough for you guys?

Reduce your ATM withdrawal fees and stop killing Nigerians!!!

May God help us!

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Make An Income Online? / How To Beat This Recession Period And Become Financially Free With 7400 Only. / Here Are Some Top 3 Silent Business Killers You Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.