Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) (42635 Views)

Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) / When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by ezugegere(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
A state where every village is a Local Government, that is possible.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by chukjojo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jay542:

No reason for that.
there is need because fund from niger delta has been alocated to local government with just two families. hence reason for not building any school for empty land, bushes and cows.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrAJQ:
More
boko haram ==western edu is sinful
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by farouk0403(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hilarious grin proudly a Northerner, we no de carry last in every aspect.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Jay542(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
chukjojo:
[s]there is need because fund from niger delta has been alocated to local government with just two families. hence reason for not building any school for empty land, bushes and cows[/s].
Another rubbish. Please just go to bed.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Pasche1: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
careytommy7:

abi o... 55 years and education was never in their agenda yet have been collecting allocation via Niger delta oil.
I just wonder why northerner's life be like dis, the richest man in Africa is a Northerner, yet their lives still remain the same, the entire LGA doesn't have a secondary school, when you can count more than 10 in my small town alone, talk more of the entire LGA, I don't mean to insult Northerners, I just wonder why they are so backward.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Pasche1: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
careytommy7:

abi o... 55 years and education was never in their agenda yet have been collecting allocation via Niger delta oil.
I wonder why northerner's life be like dis, the richest man in Africa is a Northerner, yet their lives still remain the same, the entire LGA doesn't have a secondary school, when you can count more than 10 in my small town alone, talk more of the entire LGA, I don't mean to insult Northerners, I just wonder why they are so backward.

1 Like

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
EazyMoh:
Kai we don die today!
Wel better late than never.
*covers face in shame*

your submission is so touching!!!..unlike others that'll be hell bent in fighting a lost battle..I respect your exposure in life

2 Likes

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by EMXTAN1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
well im not surprised its the North, not as if they learn or do well academically, though with few exceptions.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
0nyegame:
hahahahaha, those Hausa children hate school, they don't give a f**k abt western education.

I'm not understanding......?
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by plenitude(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] sad
chi4ik4:
the only thing they sabi is to bomb and kill the southerners... this people are still in stone age
southerners, easterners and westerners are more educated, but the northerners are heading bigger offices compared to the aforementioned sad
chi4ik4:
the only thing they sabi is to bomb and kill the southerners... this people are still in stone age
southerners, easterners and westerners are more educated, but the northerners are heading bigger offices compared to the aforementioned
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by EazyMoh(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
carmag:

your submission is so touching!!!..unlike others that'll be hell bent in fighting a lost battle..I respect your exposure in life
Denying a problem exists only makes it worst.

1 Like

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
thank God I rep East.... we value education more than any other thing... one of the reasons we posses higher IQ
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
pelumi111:
is it dia fault or the governent who fail to provide for dem in the past??

its the fault of Southerners who make sure their children goes to school to avoid being recruited for suicide bombing
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by jamace(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
One of the LGs created in the North just to collect national revenue and to forge census figures.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lawalemi:
It's possible. I served in Sokoto State and I can attest to it. In Silame LG where I served, there existed only one secondary school that had her SSS Classes abolished as there were no candidates for that level after the JSS Classes

jessuss !!! pls don't say more than that... are you serious or just an exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by kevng: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrAJQ:

Education is key to success both in this world and in the hereafter.

www.nta.ng/news/education/20160925-31756/#disqus_thread

At d bolded part I ask HOW?
Who know make e answer me o
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by mantre: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2016
cool

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by mrkings92(m): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2016
What are they trying to say?

Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Triple333: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2016
careytommy7:

Can u imagine that!
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by 0nyegame(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2016
carmag:

I'm not understanding......?
you need to visit north and observe it yourself.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by figure007(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Both the governor and the LGA chairman are useless!!!

Well, they're not really useless, they can still be used as bad examples
lolzz. ..bad example for real
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Well well well....what I'm I seeing here? The northerners again!!!!! Most of them are the ones in power, they have wealth and food, but yet they are still the most BACKWARD people/tribe in Nigeria. How can a local government be established without a secondary school? Isn't that insane.... Well I'm not surprise, that is why most of them can't even say their names properly.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2016
farouk0403:
Hilarious grin proudly a Northerner, we no de carry last in every aspect.
I see...abi una dey carry last for everything. undecided
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by SmileRotr(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Alhamdullilah , thanks be to Allah for the new beginning... May Allah give the sokoto state government t he will to monitor and complete the project. Amin.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by slap1(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2016
It can only be in the north. They only how to marry many wives and go to Mecca.
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by Emassive(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere @ Elebu, Ido Local Govt area of Ibadan Oluyole ext. There is no Govt primary Health Care or even a single Secondary school except for one Primary school up in Olubode. Oyo state is the most under developed state in the SW in terms of popular Cities. Wicked Pdp and Apc killers
Re: Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) by farouk0403(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
I see...abi una dey carry last for everything. undecided

really??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Educative Game / Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.