Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab (56294 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
y will they enter taxi on the island with passengers in it? nawa o

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by mmsen: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tolexander:
You must be paid by Uber for helping them.
No, he's telling the truth.

Their cars are cleaner, the drivers are better and they can be tracked because their movements are monitored by the Uber app.

Despite all that they're still cheaper than the silly yellow cabs. Especially some of those that look like they should be on the scrap heap.

All in all it's better for everything.

I hope the RRS was called for these idiot rapists.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by leofab(f): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by cletz991(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
cry I blame R&B
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by braine(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'll rather Rob the CBN headquarters in Abuja than rape anyone cool

You'll still land in jail with whatever choice you make.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Missmossy(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Eww really terrible embarassed

Can't imagine the trauma they must have experienced and will still be experiencing. Been raped is one of the most horrible thing that could happen to a lady.

It's so unsafe outside lately. I'm usually paranoid myself who would blame me??

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
TPAND:
Ladies these is just a piece of my mind and not a promotion for Uber.

In this age of Uber, no lady should be jumping unmarked and random taxis at such hour of the day. For your own safety download the Uber app and request a driver. It is safer, conducive, cheaper and reliable.

If an Uber driver had perpetrated such act, it is easy to retrieve his information from the uber system and such to relevant authorities.

Ladies please download the Uber app and save yourself from these drama
Uber works for me, very reliable and safe
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by kunyeo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
TPAND:

In this age of Uber, no lady should be jumping unmarked and random taxis at such hour of the day. For your own safety download the Uber app and request a driver. It is safer, conducive, cheaper and reliable.

If an Uber driver had perpetrated such act, it is easy to retrieve his information from the uber system and such to relevant authorities.

Pls bros.Have this notion that Uber is more expensive. Pls expatiate.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by sleek16: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please use Uber.Download the APP.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by mindtricks: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
The rising rates of crime in Lagos lately is very worrisome.

Even as the Lagos State govt gets busy chasing and arresting street hawkers, street areas boys are getting bolder going about their illegitimate businesses, picking pockets, snatching phones, and robbing unsuspecting people with broken bottles, matchetes, guns in places and points in time which they find convenient.

Wonder how long this will last before a radical response from govt and security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by lekkipropertyy: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
GMbuharii:
The entire lekki ajah area is an axis of evil..
Sharrap
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by poweredcom(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
wow sipping my beer n chicken wet in concern me
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Twallace: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Before you enter a cab, go to the front of cab, check the plate number of the cab. Make sure the driver and any other passenger on the cab see you doing this.

Then wen you enter the cab, bring out your phone and pretend that you are making call. Clearly mention the number of the vehicle to supposed person you are talking to on the phone.

This will deter them from any malicious act

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
TPAND:

Mind u this is not about uber cos they met other people in d vehicle so that could not be said to a taxi cab;u simply say soole.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by rafcrown(m): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2016
I PRAY THEY ARE CAUGHT.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE CRIMINALS.
RAPISTS,ARMED ROBBERS,RITUALISTS ETC.
ACT FAST
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by mecussey(m): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

My bro...i no no what guys dey enjoy for raping, upon all the women wey full everywhere. I cant even have sex with someone who didnt bath immidiately.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by opribo(m): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2016
TPAND:

I think government should just put a ban on unregistered Taxis and no boarding of taxi on the go, you either go to their park or you call their office to send you a cab. Simple and short. there is nothing like Buhari recession therefore you convert you private car to 'kabukabu' at night. That must stop and govt must enforce a total ban like that of 'okada'. The populace must be warned to desist from boarding unregistered cabs and buses especially on the road. Then all NURTW members must be tagged they must wear their ID cards, and a car sticker to identify the park they belong. NURTW should set up a task force also to fish out bad eggs amongst them and help to apprehend all 'kabukabu' drivers.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by chachanga: 4:31am On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

sharp guy, burr, you no fear mopol be dat o
jazzman olofin don prepare you beta cham abi? berra fear SARS, dem no dey play

mindtricks:
The rising rates of crime in Lagos lately is very worrisome.
Even as the Lagos State govt gets busy chasing and arresting street hawkers, street areas boys are getting bolder going about their illegitimate businesses, picking pockets, snatching phones, and robbing unsuspecting people with broken bottles, matchetes, guns in places and points in time which they find convenient.
Wonder how long this will last before a radical response from govt and security agencies.

That's why people petition Govt against following through poorly researched policies.

In developed countries like UK, US etc, because the govt is accountable to the people, not even just the voters; politicians are not allowed to talk over your heads, issues are put to debate. Even you have greedy capitalists and lobbyists, other interest groups are represented and advocacy has some leverage but here, people are herded here and there like animals in a zoo.

And the worst part is the "mentality-lazy, poverty-stricken slave-mentality plebes" who support and fight their fellow masses for the right to wear their taskmaster's chains like it was a birthright, bad news, right? But, they are the majority here in nigeria and NL also.

When poorly researched urban social engineering policies that would cause job losses for hundreds of thousands if not millions of people was passed for implementation without any relief measures, incentives or remedial fallback provisions; it was this same slave-mentality crones who piped up in support. Lagos is already an over-populated place like Nigeria's NY with daily crime incidences in record figures. You don't hound people around and cut livelihood-means arbitrarily without consequent increase of crime incidences?

The irony now is some of the same people lauding those f0olish policies might one day feel the effect of the same in the lives of their loved ones or their personal lives.

We need to learn to make our society better, not just for ourselves, but for the incapable, the poor, the challenged and the disenfranchised; that way, even if any of the affluent or comfortable ever temporarily find themselves stranded at that level for an hypothetical day or two, they would survive well and come home only with funny stories to tell.

But, how many soft-belly V.I/Banana Islanders can survive being stranded in Iwaya, Makoko etc overnight? That shows how far we yet have to go!

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by seunoni34(m): 5:03am On Sep 26, 2016
undecided undecided
They raped them, collected their valuables as if that was not enough, they striped them naked for the passers by to see. How evil can this world get?

Lagos island is a very dangerous place to be at such time of the night.
I just pray these girls will get over the trauma. It's really sad. sad
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by AngryNigerian(m): 5:06am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:
If you must waka waka for night in a taxi:

Have a can of pepper spray handy.
Copy and send the registration number of the taxi before you board to a trusted friend.
Simply call uber.

Pepper spray...on three guys? On gun point? Hmmm
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by AngryNigerian(m): 5:10am On Sep 26, 2016
chachanga:

sharp guy, burr, you no fear mopol be dat o
jazzman olofin don prepare you beta cham abi? berra fear SARS, dem no dey play

That's why people petition Govt against following through poorly researched policies.

In developed countries like UK, US etc, because the govt is accountable to the people, not even just the voters; politicians are not allowed to talk over your heads, issues are put to debate. Even you have greedy capitalists and lobbyists, other interest groups are represented and advocacy has some leverage but here, people are herded here and there like animals in a zoo.

And the worst part is the "mentality-lazy, poverty-stricken slave-mentality plebes" who support and fight their fellow masses for the right to wear their taskmaster's chains like it was a birthright, bad news, right? But, they are the majority here in nigeria and NL also.

When poorly researched urban social engineering policies that would cause job losses for hundreds of thousands if not millions of people was passed for implementation without any relief measures, incentives or remedial fallback provisions; it was this same slave-mentality crones who piped up in support. Lagos is already an over-populated place like Nigeria's NY with daily crime incidences in record figures. You don't hound people around and cut livelihood-means arbitrarily without consequent increase of crime incidences?

The irony now is some of the same people lauding those f0olish policies might one day feel the effect of the same in the lives of their loved ones or their personal lives.

We need to learn to make our society better, not just for ourselves, but for the incapable, the poor, the challenged and the disenfranchised; that way, even if any of the affluent or comfortable ever temporarily find themselves stranded at that level for an hypothetical day or two, they would survive well and come home only with funny stories to tell.

But, how many soft-belly V.I/Banana Islanders can survive being stranded in Iwaya, Makoko etc overnight? That shows how far we yet have to go!

Even if I no understand much of it, I go still gif u 1 like... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by tunary(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Seen is believing. No pics no evidence
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by ifyalways(f): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Pepper spray...on three guys? On gun point? Hmmm
Where they raaped by three guys?
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Tasers that look like iphone 4 for sale, will help you in dangerous situations like this. 08033910382

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Wizmike111(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
I wonder what our 9ja youths/men are turning into this days !!!

Checkout this treading News » So Sad: Pupil Drank Acid Left Carelessly Around His Classroom By Teachers In Ogun School Dies.

SOURCE: www.naijcrackgist..nl/2016/09/so-sad-pupil-drank-acid-left-carelessly.html?m=0
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Legend87(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:
If you must waka waka for night in a taxi:

Have a can of pepper spray handy.
Copy and send the registration number of the taxi before you board to a trusted friend.
Simply call uber.

Read the story again.. This time, slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Legend87(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
rafcrown:
I PRAY THEY ARE CAUGHT.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE CRIMINALS.
RAPISTS,ARMED ROBBERS,RITUALISTS ETC.
ACT FAST

Don't worry, my son. I'll act fast.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.