Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. (1530 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Always make it ur lifestyle to show gratitude and kindness to people. people don't even know d value of relationships, so dey can't go lengths to show their commitment to it. E.g ireonony has her birthday today, yet no single friend could even make a thread about her day. a kid dharay wateva even observed. When miss twaci was a year older, am d only one who created a thread about her day even wen I just joined nairaland for like 2mths.THE ONLY ONE. was I silly? no it showed hpw much I appreciated her and how far I went to prove it. if only I have bbm I will be talking with miss twaci evryday. If I was in futo I will visit her evryday to motivate her about life issues.
or help with her studies
it dosnt cost anytin doing pleasing tins for people u call friends. always take d initiative in a relationship, do what u can to put a smile or lafter in the faces of those u care about. when someone create a thread for u,on ur day u will feel a high sense of importance. Once again happy birthday ireonony, kip being real and don't change for anybody. if u are good kip being good, if u are bad then change ur ways. Enjoy ur day.
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by collinsflex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
PM this to them so that they can know how much you care for Both.. Goodluck

[size=14pt]TEAMFLEX[/size]
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

I agree..
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
See mumu... Buhahahahahaha
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
last warning. u no go hear now.
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The guy Mumu-ness no be for here ooh.
It'll never be well with the old woman responsible.
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by chibwike(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
You dey toast twaci
or you dey preach love
Mr man....what exactly is ur point
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Didiwin! Attention seeker.
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
collinsflex:
PM this to them so that they can know how much you care for Both.. Goodluck

[size=14pt]TEAMFLEX[/size]
pls sir, read it again. im not addressing anyone but everyone. we all need to care
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by chibwike(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
have she finally.picked your call?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
VolTOxic:

The guy Mumu-ness no be for here ooh.
It'll never be well with the old woman responsible.

Twaci don lock him brain inside bottle trowey for ocean! grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

See this worm! grin......my friend get the fvck off my mentions grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Twaci don lock him brain inside bottle trowey for ocean! grin

grin grin

#Twaci Bring Back Our Brain.
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
VolTOxic:

grin grin

#Twaci Bring Back Our Brain.

Buhahahahahahahahahaa
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
chibwike:
You dey toast twaci

or you dey preach love

Mr man....what exactly is ur point
no expression of love in dat write up.its for evryone
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't get it

1. What exactly is the message you're passing across?

2. Is op same as windmerchant?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See this worm! grin......my friend get the fvck off my mentions grin
I'll let it pass this time u keyboard warrior. but soon ull have it from me
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I'll let it pass this time u keyboard warrior. but soon ull have it from me

Just go and lie down somewhere and die... grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don't get it

Na him na grin... You no see as Twa Twa name full there grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Synzu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
--
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Synzu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
I just love the way this guy keeps addressing her as "Miss" Twaci.

There's something sexy about it. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don't get it

showing a little more care and kindness. that's what we all should be doing. the post Is quite clear enuf
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
showing a little more care and kindness. that's what we all should be doing. the post Is quite clear enuf
you mentioned two monikers, which of them is showing love and which isn't?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na him na grin... You no see as Twa Twa name full there grin
this one is strong o. Hmmm
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
this one is strong o. Hmmm

Odikwa veli selious chumchin!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you mentioned two monikers, which of them is showing love and which isn't?

1 Share

Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
what is?
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Odikwa veli selious chumchin!! grin
grin grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what is?
dont be in a hurry to comment. I believe u can easily understand wat I wrote dere
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what is?

Don't do this to him grin...... You're overworking his brain grin
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Don't do this to him grin...... You're overworking his brain grin
seriously, I don't even understand the message he's passing. I really don't. Anyways, make I find my way Comot here before he turn am for me cheesy
Re: Learn To Appreciate Those You Care For, And Those Who Care For You. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
dont be in a hurry to comment. I believe u can easily understand wat I wrote dere
ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! / Katie Price Shares UNCLAD Throwback Snap Taken Just Minutes Be4 She Gave Birth / Guys: Be Careful Of These Set Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.