Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) (22525 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by midolian(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2016

Pictures of Aisha Buhari being received by the wife of Nigeria’s High Commissioner to UK, Mrs Ogah, as she arrives UK from the US.

Aisha Buhari received by the wife of Nigeria’s High Commissioner to UK today

Mrs Buhari had been in the USA for a week attending events on the sides of the ongoing United Nations 71st General Assembly 2016 in New York.

http://wuzupnaija.com/2016/09/25/photos-how-aisha-buhari-was-received-in-the-uk-today/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by INTROVERT(f): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
OK

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by midolian(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
This woman is too cute, biko. Arguably the most beautiful wife of president on mother earth for now.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shebi. Una don sabi post her full pix clearly but if we tell u guys to show us US pix of aisha outside on the street na so so big grammar and insult go follow

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by midolian(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Shebi. Una don sabi post her full pix clearly but if we tell u guys to show us US pix of aisha outside on the street na so so big grammar and insult go follow
street? Is she homeless? Wetin she dey find for street? Na by force make she enter street? Which kain dust u dey yarn sef? angry angry

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
This Woman is Pretty Aswear cool

#NoHate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by henchamb(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
She keeps flaunting her bag

Price checkers how much is the worth

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
midolian:
street? Is she homeless? Wetin she dey find for street? Na by force make she enter street? Which kain dust u dey yarn so?
show us her pix outside pls and stop thiS hide and seek afterall is buhari homeless as swell when he stood in front of 10 downing street

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by vedaxcool(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
[/s]

Shettap hating hater...even fayose your master repented from his stewpidity

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by joseph1832(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Excuse me midolian, but there is absolutely nothing 'impeccable' in the way Aisha Buhari was received.

Or am I missing something? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:

Whats your own with Nigeria matter, you should be asking for Dilector Kanu pics in Kuje with his fellow gay prisoner. wink cheesy

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by DelGardo: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
henchamb:
She keeps flaunting her bag

Price checkers how much is the worth

And it looks like a different bag today o. Price checkers over to you.

Lovely woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Pidggin(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is this how our national wealth should be spent?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shettap hating hater...even fayose your master repented from his stewpidity
ekete ooooo why did you let this DOG out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
midolian:
This woman is too cute, biko. Arguably the most beautiful wife of president on mother earth for now.
I concur

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by midolian(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me midolian, but there is absolutely nothing 'impeccable' in the way Aisha Buhari was received.

Or am I missing something? grin
I mean Aisha Buhari's Beauty, IMPECCABLE. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Whats your own with Nigeria matter, you should be asking for Dilector Kanu pics in Kuje with his fellow gay prisoner. wink cheesy
imagine nigeria without my region ,do you think she ll look like that or be travelling around nope I think she ll look like niger first lady or somalia so I deserve the right to ask her for her pix on US. Soil not illegal. photoshOp

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Nigeria without your dungeon will be free cocaine smuggling, baby factory, cannibalism, armed robbery, fake drugs e.t.c I know a transgender like you can never make sense anyway.
look @ an average benin and togo citizen which your tribe is from and tell me their living condition guy thank your stars lugard managed to lump you with my blessed region by now Mysery would have been your Islamic name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by maryjan8(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wow
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
look @ an average benin and togo citizen which your tribe is from and tell me their living condition guy thank your stars lugard managed to lump you with my blessed region by now Mysery would have been your Islamic name
[/s]

Coming from people that history said they originated from the baboon kingdom, reason your head is always somehow cheesy You mean your same dungeon where you people run away from daily, you will rather die in my region than return to your cursed enclave. Those that run away from there to my own place are wise. You were all still climbing trees naked as at 1960 when others are doing fine. cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Coming from people that history said they originated from the baboon kingdom, reason your head is always somehow cheesy You mean your same dungeon where you people run away from daily, you will rather die in my region than return to your cursed enclave. Those that run away from there to my own place are wise. You were all still climbing trees naked as at 1960 when others are doing fine. cheesy
you know nigeria is Really shielding region's weakness even @ that lagos is the only state viable in SW because it is collectively been built .....if nig divides today the yorubas will not how Prone to disaster they are continue relying on propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you know nigeria is Really shielding region's weakness even @ that lagos is the only state viable in SW because it is collectively been built .....if nig divides today the yorubas will not how Prone to disaster they are continue relying on propaganda

Why cant you collectively build your dungeon, the stats is there online for you to see but your flat head is empty. Nothing is working in your cursed dungeon and reason you all run away from there daily. Once Nigeria breaks, your criminal people will be deported back to your region and sanity will be restored to the whole SW. You parasite are benefitting more from that country, reason an average flat head will rather die in boko haram infested Borno than return to the sad beast.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Why cant you collectively build your dungeon, the stats is there online for you to see but your flat head is empty. Nothing is working in your cursed dungeon and reason you all run away from there daily. Once Nigeria breaks, your criminal people will be deported back to your region and sanity will be restored to the whole SW. You parasite are benefitting more from that country, reason an average flat head will rather die in boko haram infested Borno than return to the sad beast.
this your 5liter gas cooker cylinderic head is actually empty tell me one good thing about SW forget lagos cos its not yours tell me what ondo(shrine) oyo( burial ground) ekiti(playground)ogun(weed camp) osun even a blind man knows that State a burial ground so what ll make me envy SW nothing so afonja enjoy nig while it last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
this your 5liter gas cooker cylinderic head is actually empty tell me one good thing about SW forget lagos cos its not yours tell me what ondo(shrine) oyo( burial ground) ekiti(playground)ogun(weed camp) osun even a blind minute knows that State a burial ground so what ll make me envy SW nothing so afonja enjoy nig while it last

You are not even ashamed of your compressed head. Is Lagos in your cursed land? Why do you want to die over Gidi. Is Lagos now yours or wtf you talking about. I am from Epe and proud Yoruba so be proud of your God forsaken sad beast dungeon. I dont need to waste my time educating an akpu eating flat head cos its like talking to a wall. Search the thread of what SW contributes to the economy and you will kill your pathetic self for being ignorant. I cant even point to anything your cursed region contribute to the country, reason no one take you loudmouthed devils serious. I laugh wink cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

You are not even ashamed of your compressed head. Is Lagos in your cursed land? Why do you want to die over Gidi. Is Lagos now yours or wtf you talking about. I am from Epe and proud Yoruba so be proud of your God forsaken sad beast dungeon. I dont need to waste my time educating an akpu eating flat head cos its like talking to a wall. Search the thread of what SW contributes to the economy and you will kill your pathetic self for being ignorant. I cant even point to anything your cursed region contribute to the country, reason no one take you loudmouthed devils serious. I laugh wink cheesy cheesy
lagos every yoruba man claims lagos vexacool ,aressa,madridguy etc pls tell me is sw all about lagos can you boast of osun,oyo ths your 30cm come head with 10cm long tribalmark is actually disturbing you haaaa! Smell Out from here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
lagos every yoruba man claims lagos vexacool ,aressa,madridguy etc pls tell me is sw all about lagos can you boast of osun,oyo ths your 30cm come head with 10cm long tribalmark is actually disturbing you haaaa! Smell Out from here

Flat head cannibal, even your fellow flat head knows my handle very well and state of Origin. You can never see a Yoruba man deny his state, we are not like you shameless parasite that claim SS just to grab there land.

Ogun state is the most industralized state in that country, Oyo state is far ahead of your cursed region same for other SW states but I dont have the strenght to lecture a wall. Hair chested cannibal like you can never make sense cos you are even a slave to all tribes. Akpu eating compressed head.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Flat head cannibal, even your fellow flat head knows my handle very well and state of Origin. You can never see a Yoruba man deny his state, we are not like you shameless parasite that claim SS just to grab there land.

Ogun state is the most industralized state in that country, Oyo state is far ahead of your cursed region same for other SW states but I dont have the strenght to lecture a wall. Hair chested cannibal like you can never make sense cos you are even a slave to all tribes. Akpu eating compressed head.
hMmmmm afonja is that you ?if I hear ogun state ehhhh industrialised what? Shame on you pathetic lair does this really run in your tribes blood ? No woNder buhari lost his integrity the moment he surrounded hImslef with men from your tribe sorry yoruba travel and see and that your useless reasoning don't make me say I hate you cos your Life ll turn anti clock smell out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
hMmmmm afonja is that you ?if I hear ogun state ehhhh industrialised what? Shame on you pathetic lair does this really run in your tribes blood ? No woNder buhari lost his integrity the moment he surrounded hImslef with men from your tribe sorry yoruba travel and see and that your useless reasoning don't make me say I hate you cos your Life ll turn anti clock smell out

How can you know when you are in Asia prison awaiting your death. Coming from a cannibal from the bad luck tribe, they spread there bad luck everywhere. GEJ was loved until they use there badluck on the man, same thing for Jimi Agbaje. Anything you slaves associate with always end in ruins and badluck is following you all like flies.

Why should i travel to a forest where people run away from daily? I sure hate you and your people same way you hate us. The hatred is mutual but shame wont make you leave the SW cos you will eat yourself once you are flung back to your dungeon.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by Dottore: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by mmsen: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Is this how our national wealth should be spent?

Don't you know that she's spending the billions that she made as a beautician...
Re: Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) by martineinstein(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
midolian:
not really .....but she fine pass bloated PEJ,the armed robber

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.