Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Good Studio In Port Harcourt! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Studio In Port Harcourt! (1464 Views)

Where Can I Find A Good Studio In Lagos / Linda Ikeji Finally Launched Her Music Studio In Lagos / Any Cheap Recording Studio In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Any good recording studio in port harcourt or anybody that knows of one where a good quality sound engineer works, specifically one that works with rap artists, holla at me
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2016
None?
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by theprophet: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
lol move to lagos lots there are lots of studios and the competition keeps the price low
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Niggas just keep outdoing themselves with d silly comments... I should move to lagos because I want to do a song... move to Lagos go stay 4 ya papa house dere abi?
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by echris246(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Top Sound Music Studio is at Rumukrusi bustop in Port Harcourt,
We are the best when it comes to quality music production, we are bent on giving you the best until you are 100% satisfied.

Even if you are inexperienced with singing or studio recording they have good ethics and editing softwares to bring out the best in you.

*You also have the benefits of free online promotion and one on one counseling/guard on how to promote your song. You can never get it better elsewhere.
Call/Whatsapp Mr Echris for more info

08032773727 (+2348032773727)

https://gospelmusic24./2017/08/08/best-music-studio-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/

Twitter; @echris246

Instagram; @MrEchris

Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by Joemetry(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
You know of some music groups I can hang out with here in portharcourt?

I am new here and music is my hobby.
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by skyhighweb1: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
crownedrookie:
Niggas just keep outdoing themselves with d silly comments... I should move to lagos because I want to do a song... move to Lagos go stay 4 ya papa house dere abi?
use google bro to chk. for their location
Re: Good Studio In Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2020
skyhighweb1:
use google bro to chk. for their location
Baba you balance reply 2016 comment o. Lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Mickey Mouse | Gavin | New Punjabi Songs 2016 / 6 Stages Of Music Production: A Successful Music Career Guide / Music: Don Kesh - Gbese Ft. Babsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.