Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army (965 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / Shekau Must Be Captured Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai / Buhari Must Release Dasuki Now – Col. Umar Dangiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by ganisucks(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
The Nigerian Army has described the latest video
released by Boko Haram leader, Abubakar
Shekau, as nothing but a propaganda tool, sign of
desperation and insanity. The Army's response
was contained in a press statement signed by
Colonel Sani K. Usman, acting Director of Army
Public Relations.
In the video, released on Sunday, the Army said
Shekau made characteristically "insane"
assertions. The terrorist, added the Army,
threatened various towns, groups and individuals
as well as denied the fact that he was wounded in
an air raid by the Nigerian Air Force.
"The video has shown beyond all reasonable
doubt the earlier suspicion that the purported
factional terrorists' group leader is mentally sick
and unstable.
"The ranting is also another sign that the end is
near for him which is part of the signs of all
wicked people," the Army said.
The Nigerian Army explained that the facts on the
ground show that the military has been making
concerted efforts to clear the remnants of the
terrorists and rescue all persons held hostage by
them, especially the abducted Chibok Secondary
School girls. The Army disclosed that thousands
of persons have been rescued from the terrorists
by troops.
The video, further explained the Army, has
further shown that Shekau no longer practices
Islam, as he was absent at the last Eid prayers
video. The Army added that he was also unable to
even lead prayers and advised Nigerians not to be
fooled by Shekau.
"No nation or society would believe him or any
Boko Haram terrorist based on his antecedents
and as he has shown over time to be irrational
and therefore unreliable, especially when it comes
to negotiations on the release of the abducted
girls. Therefore he must release them
unconditionally," the Army stated.
The Army also assured Nigerians, especially
residents of Maiduguri, Kano, Kaduna and Zaria,
of their safety it is capable of protecting them
from attacks by Boko Haram the remnants.
"We would like to reiterate that Boko Haram
terrorism, as it was known, is gone for good. We
are just counting down to the day when all the
few remnants will be totally wiped out or brought
to justice. However, a window still exists for the
repentant ones among them to lay down their
arms and surrender to justice," the state
http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/25/latest-boko-haram-video-shekau-insane-showing-symptoms-defeat-says-army
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by tochukwuifeduba: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin we know all terrorist are insane
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by INTROVERT(f): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by jamesharryson(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
eiyah. shekau- the man with 9 lives
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by ganisucks(f): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Instead ☀̤̣̈̇f disgracing yourself further, first tell us why the Shekau Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ said is either dead or injured looks alive and well fed in his video. Useless lie-lie Army, so the change does not begin with Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ . Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by morbeta(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
This shameless NIGERIA military should have kept quiet than making useless statements. Some weeks back they came out to boost to the whole world that Shakau is dead. Now they are responding after the man made himself available again. They military made SHAKAU appear larger than life and above destruction.

Gather more discreet intelligence and finish this terrorist once and for all. As it stands now. Even if that kill Shakau, nobody will celebrate it. Is better to catch him alife. They should stop running to the media at any blink.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by IykeChukz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
The way you sounded, do you think that such insane fellow as you described him will just release those girls without hurt? Please trade with caution.

1 Like

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by limeta(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Some body is not well but shakau look well to me on the vidoe
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
I can bet my last cent this man has not gone anywhere near sambIsa forest that's why he's blabbing lie lie officer and I ll tell it to your face when I see you nonsense
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by anibi9674: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
shekau no longer practising Islam, what then is he practising, Hinduism I guess
what's the difference between shekau and the average Muslim that will not hesitate to pull out his dagger against me because of blasphemy? Just a sincere question.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by nnachukz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
And Shekau resurrects again. Hmm, na wao.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by Justiyke4u: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is now insane not dead nor injured again
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by Paperwhite(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerian Army just talking rubbish.You guys should be ashamed that this guy that you have fantasized about is still invisible."To release which girls unconditionally"? Thought BH have been technically defeated? So who is still holding them? Lies does not win guerrilla warfare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by vedaxcool(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I can bet my last cent this man has not gone anywhere near sambIsa forest that's why he's blabbing lie lie officer and I ll tell it to your face when I see you nonsense

morbeta:
This shameless NIGERIA military should have kept quiet than making useless statements. Some weeks back they came out to boost to the whole world that Shakau is dead. Now they are responding after the man made himself available again. They military made SHAKAU appear larger than life and above destruction.
Gather more discreet intelligence and finish this terrorist once and for all. As it stands now. Even if that kill Shakau, nobody will celebrate it. Is better to catch him alife. They should stop running to the media at any blink.

ganisucks:
Instead ☀̤̣̈̇f disgracing yourself further, first tell us why the Shekau Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ said is either dead or injured looks alive and well fed in his video. Useless lie-lie Army, so the change does not begin with Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ . Rubbish

By their posts you shall know where their sympathy and loyalty lies. ... in support of blood thirsty murderers and rapists.

May Allah rise a nation of citizens who can sensibly criticize govt, who understand the difference between hate and opposition and not praise demon incarnate shekau. ameen
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by recievesense: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
vedaxcool:

By their posts you shall know where their sympathy and loyalty lies. ... in support of blood thirsty murderers and rapists.
May Allah rise a nation of citizens who can sensibly criticize govt, who understand the difference between hate and opposition and not praise demon incarnate shekau. ameen

U sef u get sense?

Compare their post and ur comment.

I guess u just learnt how to mention someone one NL hence you are testing cos u made no sense.

No one praised Shekau.

America did not declare Osama dead until they killed him. Same in other saner clines.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by GMbuharii: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shameless zombies,didnt they deceive the whole world and zoogerians and those noisy myopic afonjas that the shekau is dead? So which shekau are they talking about now? Same way the dullapo said abacha never stole a dime but is now begging america,switzerland,ethiopia,cotonou, grin cameroun,etc to release same abacha loot? And all these while afonjas were mouthfoaming like crazy!!! grin

Those soldiers shud get serious and stop indirectly begging the shekau's ghost.
Do they beg b4 murdering unarmed and defenceless ipob protesters exercising the legitimate rights? NNNAANSANCE!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by vedaxcool(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
recievesense:

U sef u get sense?

Compare their post and ur comment.

I guess u just learnt how to mention someone one NL hence you are testing cos u made no sense.

No one praised Shekau.

America did not declare Osama dead until they killed him. Same in other saner clines.

Be guided.
[/s]

Shettap uninformed woman wrapper .... if you follow the US war on ISIS they claimed several times to have killed a Chechen guy only to discover he survived... Ignoramus like you are quick to celebrate govt failures not its victory but when it comes to the war on BH there is no playing opposition there is just those who support the NA and those who want the accursed bh blood suckers to win. I leave you to sensibly choose which you category you fall into.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by Chubhie: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
The video, further explained the Army, has further shown that Shekau no longer practices Islam, as he was absent at the last Eid prayers video. The Army added that he was also unable to even lead prayers and advised Nigerians not to be fooled by Shekau.
Imagine a great piece of advice from the military.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by BuariCopyPaste: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol..... the real insane minds have resorted to verbal abuse.

Instead keeping mute and fight shekau, the genocidal Nigerian army have launched a ferocious verbal onslaught aimed at fatally injuring Oga shekau once again.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by recievesense: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Shettap uninformed woman wrapper .... if you follow the US war on ISIS they claimed several times to have killed a Chechen guy only to discover he survived... Ignoramus like you are quick to celebrate govt failures not its victory but when it comes to the war on BH there is no playing opposition there is just those who support the NA and those who want the accursed bh blood suckers to win. I leave you to sensibly choose which you category you fall into.

As u no get sense oya celebrate the govt victory make i see. Maybe we are too blind.

1 Like

Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by Sealeddeal(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerian Army response is nonsensical. So Shekau has been a Muslim all along and just because he did not appear in Eid prayer ground last time, he is now non-muslim? Why is Nigerian army confused?
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by otukpo(f): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
This Army and APC are up to something.
Re: Insane ‘Shekau’ Must Release Chibok Girls Unconditionally: Nigerian Army by vedaxcool(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
recievesense:

As u no get sense oya celebrate the govt victory make i see. Maybe we are too blind.
[/s]

It is obviously you want to give what you do not and can never have: plain common sense.

(1) (Reply)

Judge Accuses Amaechi, Umana Of Attempting To Bribe Him / Woman Collapses And Dies During Deliverance Time In Church / Jimoh Ibrahim & FFK Throw Shades At Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.