Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament (16418 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Dualization Of Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke Road In Bayelsa By FG / Has Rwanda Overtaken Nigeria? / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Jonathan being from Otuoke doesn't make him God to control flooding and natural disaster. Everything is not politics. We've had many Presidents and none can claim to have turned his hometown to heaven.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Hhundredhundred(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Yorubas ll flood this thread like tse tse fly Oya 5 4 3 2 1 goooooo see one below me

You see Yorubas in your dreams and have been cursed to blame them for your misfortune. You can now see why you aint progressing and still live with your parents at the age of 43. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by sevenhundred(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
busy body nah its their trademark but the will. Easily forget that osun doesn't have a single road
OSUN it means u dont know that state.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by forget101O(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Buhari, abi, you are fixing Ogoni land. Oya come and fix the road. Or you are no more in the business of rubbishing Jonathan. To fix the road and drainages, will not take more than 2yrs. Instead of allowing us wait for "30YEARS" for our children to reap the benefits of your Ogoni adventure, just come and prove yourself in 2yrs.

The way people talk without thinking is surprising.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by sekundosekundo: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are hereby pronounced the ballon d'fool for the year 2016, is osun a street.

1 Like

Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by photoshoot(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

Nah I left there after service in '15. I'll try to connect to see if I can get pics of the rural roads @ kuta and oluponna (villages) she should show me any village road even in gej's village that is smoother than the ones at kuta

Or refurbished schools he embarked on. Problem with naija is standard and maintenance.

Aregbe dey fvck up but in terms of road construction he tried iwo had so many new smooth roads, iwo-ejigbo was smooth eijgbo-a particular town b4 ede was very rough but ede -osogbo was frigging smooth(the two routes o! One via a dam/cocoa plant with a narrow bridge @ one point and the other thru a popular bar)

I visited ikire to jam one uniosun chick and the roads were also smooth in most areas didn't even know there's road to ib (smooth one) there

Iwo-ibadan road is frigging smooth.

Sadly I wasn't much of a nairalander back then I for snap tire(tho they'd still claim the pics are fake)

Ohhhh, please if you can connect to peeps there...

You are very right, Aregbe in terms of construction of road he performed exceedingly well, above all Governors in south west, I can comfortably say that.

I have been to virtually all local government in Osun state. And none, I repeat none has a bad road. Even if you find one, be sure it is been constructed.

From ilesha-ife through kajola, from ipetumodu to to Ife. Let them name it.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by HtwoOw: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

Just laugh? No comment? No problem, #LaughBeginswithYou
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by ABJ4Real(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2016
He came. He saw. He failed.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Just laugh? No comment? No problem, #LaughBeginswithYou
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan ehn... make I no talk weytin de my mind because Nigerians are hungry
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by RightThinker: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
WorldRichest:
Pinshure of the flooded road or fucck you liar.
You better be realistic, it's real ooo. I passed there on friday.
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by SharkTank(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Hahaha! grin

You have got to be the most deluded person on Nairaland!
Osun has roads every fvcking where! Even to the entrance of your house! Every street in Osun state is tarred.

Queen of deluded land, leave story

Only thing Osun is known for is osogbo weed - which you smoked
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by SharkTank(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Ohhhh, please if you can connect to peeps there...

You are very right, Aregbe in terms of construction of road he performed exceedingly well, above all Governors in south west, I can comfortably say that.

I have been to virtually all local government in Osun state. And none, I repeat none has a bad road. Even if you find one, be sure it is been constructed.

From ilesha-ife through kajola, from ipetumodu to to Ife. Let them name it.

Only thing Osun is known for is Oshogbo weed
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Alfa55: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Shame on jonathan
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by rabex123(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:

Nope because people like you make us feel like GEJ built all roads and bridges in the country to foreign standard then the present administration came in overnight to uproot all the roads.... incase you dont know this dude is from Otuoke, He was a deputy governor/ governor for 8 years, A vice president/President for another 8years yet his hometown is still suffering from same flood that almost washed it away in 2012 and no action was taken back then.... mtchewww lets face reality the dude is truly clueless

And if this same Sylva is tried, your people will still flood the street protesting against it, same way they spitting fire over mama piss "lottery prize" while they are swimming from one road to another
Leave d guilible people alone..d only thing they know is federal government as if they don't have state and local governments there
Re: Otuoke Road Overtaken By Flood, Indigenes Lament by Anglojosite7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
What stops Jonathan from fixing the road? Are u that daft to even contemplate blaming Buhari in this scenario?

iflywithbuhari:
Buhari, abi, you are fixing Ogoni land. Oya come and fix the road. Or you are no more in the business of rubbishing Jonathan. To fix the road and drainages, will not take more than 2yrs. Instead of allowing us wait for "30YEARS" for our children to reap the benefits of your Ogoni adventure, just come and prove yourself in 2yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine / Tambuwal Receives 2400 PDP Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.