Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer (35434 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Check out this amazing testimony star singer Adekunle Gold shared with his fans via Snapchat as the 9th season of Project Fame which was won by Okiemute Ighorodje came to an end yesterday.

7 and 8 years ago, Adekunle failed to qualify for the MTN Project Fame competition. Eventually, his dreams still came through as he was a Guest Performer on the show yesterday. Adekunle Gold is currently signed to Olamide's YBNL record label.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/i-failed-mtn-project-fame-audition.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by veacea: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Who you epp?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by ClassCaptain(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?
He inspires people through his music and even this post is an inspiration

325 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by hungryboy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
True that,
Majority of winners of this music talent shows hardly become Stars and make hit records,
To sing another pesin hit song flawlessly no mean say you fit create your own hit record

165 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by ClassCaptain(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
I also went to project fame 2013 at Ilorin...They sent me out...

look at I mike , look at olawale... Past winners of mtn pfame, where are they now Yet praiz and niniola that didn't even win are making waves..

Hoping to perform on that stage too by God grace .

anyway, life is all about determination and hardwork plus a lil bit of luck

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
wow
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by veacea: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bros you try
ClassCaptain:

He inspires people through his music and even this post is an inspiration

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by landinfo: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
From Chris Brown to 50 to Eminem, Kells, etc, these guys have sucecced than those who won the American Idol, etc except for Dakolo & Omawumi (Winner & runner-up to Celtel West Africa), every other winners have been nothing to write home even Iyanya except for Praiz & a little of Chidinma

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by fruitty07(f): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Every disappointment is a blessing

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Larrey(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Glory be to baba GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by martineinstein(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
that shows d extent of how we celebrate mediocrity in nigeria....i watched his performance,it couldnt hold a candle compared to the contestants....it was subpar PF standard

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by gen2briz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Baba God please pick my call quickly so that people who reject me will come back to celebrate me.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by djemillionia: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by datola: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
That's what God can do.

Very inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by mosho2good: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
adekunle silver u tried very well
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Peacetemi: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Most of these competitions are shitty!!!
The organizers just want to sell tickets and make money, after the competition, the winner is sucked into oblivion.

The world's biggest stars didn't win competitions

Adele, Sam Smith, Taylor Swift, Edsheeran, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande,

If you're really serious about your music career, I'll advise you not to even waste your time on those dumb competitions.

thecrush:

Please just SHUT-UP!!
Do you know what these shows have done for them?
Why not ask them and find out?
These companies organize shows to bring out talents and train them(oh yes!! they must make money) its left for the winners to use that platform to hustle.
Have u gone through X-factor UK....?
Look at Alexandra Burke, Leona lewis......U will cry as they sing out their hearts.
But ask yourself why they are not as big as Adele, Beyonce and the likes. Its not easy!
I know of people with sweet voices who have gone to MTN projectfame auditions and didnt make it...Many factors must have come into play...1. Their look or face 2. They had a bad day themselves and didnt impress 3. God didnt want it for them 4. Judges didnt like them
Finally, MTN project fame is still the best......These guys are groomed to be ready for the outside world asap!
They are trained to be versatile....u shd sing any song.....They are trained to be performers and they are trained to give Nigerians what they want.
Its obvious u are not a music person.....SO SHAT AP!
I wonder why this guy is so pained grin grin
Are you one of those organizers I mentioned??
If not, then SHUT THE FUCKKK UP AND GET YOUR PAINED ASS OUTTA MY MENTIONS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by ibkgab001: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just as i had two extra years at the university and now i`m the CEO of a Farm grin grin grin

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Yeligray(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by demolaxl(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
I am going to resume work at a company tmrw. I av plans to buy that same company in the nearest future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by kenbee(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Always Dream Big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Qmerit(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?

He epp me and few others!
Instead of you to come wen he
Was helping people u went for conductor
Job at motor park. Sorry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by soleexx(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
If God say Yes! who the hell can say No?

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Jay542(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?
Hater.!

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by lollmaolol(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Simply believe in yourself and move on with prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by thecrush: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
Most of these competitions are shitty!!!
The organizers just want to sell tickets and make money, after the competition, the winner is sucked into oblivion.
The world's biggest stars didn't win those competitions
Adele, Sam Smith, Taylor Swift, Edsheeran, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande,
If you're really serious about your music career, I'll advise you not to even waste your time on those dumb competitions.

Please just SHUT-UP!!
Do you know what these shows have done for them?
Why not ask them and find out?

These companies organize shows to bring out talents and train them(oh yes!! they must make money) its left for the winners to use that platform to hustle.

Have u gone through X-factor UK....?
Look at Alexandra Burke, Leona lewis......U will cry as they sing out their hearts.

But ask yourself why they are not as big as Adele, Beyonce and the likes. Its not easy!

I know of people with sweet voices who have gone to MTN projectfame auditions and didnt make it...Many factors must have come into play...1. Their look or face 2. They had a bad day themselves and didnt impress 3. God didnt want it for them 4. Judges didnt like them

Finally, MTN project fame is still the best......These guys are groomed to be ready for the outside world asap!
They are trained to be versatile....u shd sing any song.....They are trained to be performers and they are trained to give Nigerians what they want.
Its obvious u are not a music person.....SO SHAT AP!

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by dacovajnr: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?
This is a dumb Comment coming from Someone who happens to make Ftc...lemme ask you..who are you? And how have you helped yourself talkless of others undecided #OroOde lenu #OmoAsey lati #IluAbule

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by thecrush: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
ibkgab001:
Just as i had two extra year at the university and now i`m the CEO of a Farm grin grin grin
abi o..
Hardwork bro...
its not all about school...

Its God, education and some business sense

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Gee001: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Inspiring. When life knocks you down, you can always choose to get back up.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Iny3(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
landinfo:
From Chris Brown to 50 to Eminem, Kells, etc, these guys have sucecced than those who won the American Idol, etc except for Dakolo & Omawumi (Winner & runner-up to Celtel West Africa), every other winners have been nothing to write home even Iyanya except for Praiz & a little of Chidinma
Haabaa...how can u write Iyanya off like that?Everyone knows Iyanya z d main stay of PF...Chidinma n Praiz don't go any close plss.

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Sweetcollins: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Never never give up

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by GdexFolami(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
God bless u gold.its not about how u start,its how u finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.