Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive (17591 Views)

Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by dipoolowoo: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
By Dipo Olowookere

Africa’s richest man, Mr Aliko Dangote, has debunked reports claiming he’s dead.

Nigerians woke up to reports on social media on Sunday, September 25, 2016, that the Chairman of Dangote Group was dead.

But Mr Dangote reacted to the rumour on via his verified Twitter handle @AlikoDangote on Sunday afternoon, urging people to disregard the tale.

Mr Dangote wrote, “I am hale, hearty and alive. Please disregard malicious report saying otherwise. Thank you.”

The successful businessman attended the just concluded United Nations General Assembly in New York, which had world leaders in attendance, including President Barack Obama of America and President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/25/im-hale-hearty-alive-dangote/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by ahmedkoded95(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
End time rumour undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by DeWorlex45(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dats so great.
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by EFGH: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
K
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by richidinho(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sorry sir for the embarrassment

Anybody that wants me dead before my time........... ... Die! Die!! Die!!! grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by abokibuhari: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
use less monopolist ....

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by computerboy: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
I didn't even hear any rumour sef undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Why won't you be hale and hearty and alive when your gay lover "Buhari" is the president and he's planning on selling Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) and the three refineries in Kaduna, Warri (Delta State) and Port Harcourt (Rivers State).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Aidy97(f): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Who sed he was dead? undecided
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by kulexkuzy(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2016
9ja and fake romours are lyk

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by swizzdre(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Eh
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by ReubenE(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians and rumour na.....
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by hobermener: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai!!! Lol some people want this dude dead badly. Recession is really bad. Them wan use dangote bail Nigeria from recession. grin grin

I no call person name oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Youngzedd(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2016
We don't give a damn about He that wants to buy our national assets.

Soon he will suggest to buy Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by mccoy47(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Good to know. But if u and Buhari are planning to buy off nlng and refineries. . You u will die ooo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2016
X
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Jediel1(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2016
God no carry d wrng person oo abg cheesy. We dash u presido as a living sacrifice grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Mayorsholly(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Naija n rumour... Thank God his alright sha unless many ppl go just reck with joblessness... grin
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by ikemesit4477: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2016
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

Africa’s richest man, Mr Aliko Dangote, has debunked reports claiming he’s dead.

Nigerians woke up to reports on social media on Sunday, September 25, 2016, that the Chairman of Dangote Group was dead.

But Mr Dangote reacted to the rumour on via his verified Twitter handle @AlikoDangote on Sunday afternoon, urging people to disregard the tale.

Mr Dangote wrote, “I am hale, hearty and alive. Please disregard malicious report saying otherwise. Thank you.”

The successful businessman attended the just concluded United Nations General Assembly in New York, which had world leaders in attendance, including President Barack Obama of America and President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/09/25/im-hale-hearty-alive-dangote/
don't mind rumour mongers, you shall not die untimely rather you shall live to enjoy the fruit of your labour, if we have five of your type in our nation, Nigeria we be a better place, More grease to your elbow sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by demarc001: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Abi Nigeria money don dey heavy you?

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by BackToLife: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Dangote reminds me of Hen.

*TEN POWERFUL LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THE HEN*

1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them
*- GOOD PLANNING.*

2. When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements
*- DISCIPLINE.*

3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding
*- SACRIFICE AND SELF DENIAL.*

4. She can sit on eggs for another hen
*- INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.*

5. She sits on her eggs for twenty one (21) days, patiently waiting, even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again
*- FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.*

6. She detects unfertilised eggs and rolls them out
*- SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.*

7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one
*- WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND REALISTIC.*

8. No one touches her chicks
*- PROTECTIVE AND LOVE.*

9. She gathers all her chicks together
*- UNITY OF PURPOSE.*

10. She cannot abandon her chicks before they mature
*- MENTORSHIP.*

Cheer Up and Never Give Up .
A must-read Thread, Click: http://
www.nairaland.com/3370254/guys-kill-killing-
relationship-before

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Youngzedd(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
demarc001:
Abi Nigeria money don dey heavy you?

He's preparing to buy Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Youngzedd(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Jediel1:
God no carry d wrng person oo abg cheesy. We dash u presido as a living sacrifice grin

Bro, why you wicked like this kwanu

grin grin
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by jaywhoco(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2016
richidinho:
Sorry sir for the embarrassment

Anybody that wants me dead before my time........... ... Die! Die!! Die!!!
. Mountain of fire spotted.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by CashZamani(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
use less monopolist ....
flat headed monster spotted...
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by deebsman1(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
CashZamani:

abokibuhari:
use less monopolist ....
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by GdexFolami(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Dangote watch ya bck,aiye le oh.
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by iambijo(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Why won't you be hale and hearty and alive when your gay lover "Buhari" is the president and he's planning on selling Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) and the three refineries in Kaduna, Warri (Delta State) and Port Harcourt (Rivers State).

you are stupid and childish to call them gays, abeg who give this guy ekiti weed ?
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by Zedoo(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm....

*wandecoal voice* $$$$$$tttoooorrrrriiiieeeeeee!!!
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Whoever came up with such report is very wicked! I wonder how some people take pleasure in wishing others evil. Too bad.
Re: Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive by toocoded: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Buh they've not made it official now bros....stop that!!!! Let them come out of the closet first before we know how to handle the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Proposes Devaluation Of Naira / Buy Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria & Pay In Naira / Send Money To Nigeria From The US At Juicy Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.