Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? (5095 Views)

Did I Cheat On Her? / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
why wouldn't sex ever be ur thing? Were u a victim of female genital mutilation?

Hahahahahahahahaha
You find it hard to believe sex isn't someone's thing?
Standards mehn
Standards
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You find it hard to believe sex isn't someone's thing?
Standards mehn
Standards
cheesy in my case, it's different. Though I can be a advocator of a no sex relationship buh wen it comes to marriage, thunder will fire her if she denies me sex!
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy in my case, it's different. Though I can be a advocator of a no sex relationship buh wen it comes to marriage, thunder will fire her if she denies me sex!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're just cracking me up
Its just the way I am mostly
Standards I guess
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're just cracking me up
Its just the way I am mostly
Standards I guess
wait so Urm u mean u will never ever ever ever have sex in ur life?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
wait so Urm u mean u will never ever ever ever have sex in ur life?

Of course I will
I'm just saying if it isn't available I don't go looking for it till it is no matter how long
U get?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
DeeTus:
You've failed a simple test here. grin

Next time, when I ask you a question, please just answer it honestly and whole-heartedly, and not being tricky. cheesy

Nope I wasn't being tricky
You said my husband not my boyfriend
I'd definitely know where my husband would be
Not seeing him in months would definitely make me miss him of course but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with him
Missing someone transcends beyond sex
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Of course I will
I'm just saying if it isn't available I don't go looking for it till it is no matter how long
U get?
your story is quite touching. I've seen so many people go down the same path, I sympathize with you seriously its easy to say you should stay faithful but damn I know how hard it is it's just like it was in the last duty. At this point it's your call do what you feel is right. You fine Sha o grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Of course I will
U get?
so u"ll only have sex when the guy u love initiates it?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
so u"ll only have sex when the guy u love initiates it?

No
When it's available
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:

No
When it's available
what's d difference BTW when sex is available and when he initiates it?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
what's d difference BTW when sex is available and when he initiates it?

When we are both together at the same place and the same time and both Hot grin that's when it's available

When he initiates it which I'd definitely respond to isn't availability it's choice cos my need had already been sated during round one cheesy cheesy cheesy

When it's available you won't even remember who initiated it grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by tbabs10166(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:
My boyfriend has been abroad for the past four years and I have never slept with another man, he hasn’t been home once during those four years and we speak once a week or sometimes twice in a month.

For a while now I have not been able to quell the sexual urge I feel, my intimacy gadgets aren’t working anymore, I need to be held, cuddled, kissed, I need to feel a man pounding me while sweating, but for four whole years I have not been able to.

I know my boyfriend isn’t faithful over there, sometimes when I call he’d speak to me in hushed tone and say he’s going to call me back and for the next one week I won’t hear from him but I know he loves me.

Since this beginning of this year I can’t hold the urge anymore, should I just cheat on him once? Will he know I did it? Maybe I should travel to another state and do it, this world is a small world I don’t want to do it with someone he might know in the future, what should I do?

P.S I am 28

Talk2Bella.

This is something you should talk with your man, who knows he might give you a pass. The possibility of him being faithful is 50/50 it’s either he is or isn’t and that you and I can’t know for sure.

Four years is a long time to wait for someone don’t you think? And you don’t know when or if he will be back, you need to look out for yourself not all these stories end in fairytales.

I wouldn’t advise you to cheat on someone who you still feel you’re in a relationship with, its better you take a walk than cheat.

Talk to him about these urges, ask him if there’s any hope he’s coming back soon and if not if he would like you to come over for a vacation, you would get your answers from these questions and know what decision you got to make.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/should-i-cheat-on-him-just-once.html
lets just make it simple; lets me bang you just once and the whole problem will be solved
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by anibueli147(m): 3:25am On Sep 26, 2016
iAMzick:
Na because of people like her dem dey sell cucumber for market na.. .. .. lipsrsealed

hahahahahahahah i don suffer
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by tonyobj(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2016
talk2bells:
My boyfriend has been abroad for the past four years and I have never slept with another man, he hasn’t been home once during those four years and we speak once a week or sometimes twice in a month.

For a while now I have not been able to quell the sexual urge I feel, my intimacy gadgets aren’t working anymore, I need to be held, cuddled, kissed, I need to feel a man pounding me while sweating, but for four whole years I have not been able to.

I know my boyfriend isn’t faithful over there, sometimes when I call he’d speak to me in hushed tone and say he’s going to call me back and for the next one week I won’t hear from him but I know he loves me.

Since this beginning of this year I can’t hold the urge anymore, should I just cheat on him once? Will he know I did it? Maybe I should travel to another state and do it, this world is a small world I don’t want to do it with someone he might know in the future, what should I do?

P.S I am 28

Talk2Bella.

This is something you should talk with your man, who knows he might give you a pass. The possibility of him being faithful is 50/50 it’s either he is or isn’t and that you and I can’t know for sure.

Four years is a long time to wait for someone don’t you think? And you don’t know when or if he will be back, you need to look out for yourself not all these stories end in fairytales.

I wouldn’t advise you to cheat on someone who you still feel you’re in a relationship with, its better you take a walk than cheat.

Talk to him about these urges, ask him if there’s any hope he’s coming back soon and if not if he would like you to come over for a vacation, you would get your answers from these questions and know what decision you got to make.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/should-i-cheat-on-him-just-once.html

@talk2bella, give her my mobile number.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

When we are both together at the same place and the same time and both Hot grin that's when it's available

When he initiates it which I'd definitely respond to isn't availability it's choice cos my need had already been sated during round one cheesy cheesy cheesy

When it's available you won't even remember who initiated it grin

so what if you are so so so so Hot and he ain't there, wat's gona happen?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I think women have the "we sabi hold body syndrome" more than men grin
Not all women tho smiley
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
so what if you are so so so so Hot and he ain't there, wat's gona happen?

Very very very very easy
I sleep it off
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Not all women tho smiley

Yes true

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by sats: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Go and fork, satisfy your urge, let us now see if that one time will be enough or the beginning of regular forking

Conji this, conji that, you cant do without sex? bunch of human weaklings , you humans never cease to amaze me with your flimsy excuses for weakness

Go to youtube, see buddhist monks in the himilayas mediating without regard for what you weaklings crave for
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Pabloosas(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2016
DTOBS:
Yes go ahead and shit on him but be ready to pack the shits when you re done...

Wetin I dey do here sef, Oya ofe!!!!
Ofe nibo shocked Oya pada!!! cheesy
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Talk2Bella(f): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
sats:
Go and fork, satisfy your urge, let us now see if that one time will be enough or the beginning of regular forking

Conji this, conji that, you cant do without sex? bunch of human weaklings , you humans never cease to amaze me with your flimsy excuses for weakness

Go to youtube, see buddhist monks in the himilayas mediating without regard for what you weaklings crave for

Those are monks

And she's tried 4 years is a lot of time
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by DTOBS(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pabloosas:

Ofe nibo shocked Oya pada!!! cheesy
Bros, your own strong oooooo.... grin grin
Are as you drag me back, but na lie..

Egbe! Oya Gbe eeeee
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Pabloosas(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
DTOBS:
Bros, your own strong oooooo.... grin grin Are as you drag me back, but na lie..
Egbe! Oya Gbe eeeee
Egbe o legbe nada, d guy key dey my pocket. Im jet don spoil sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by andreernest28(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
IS IT REALLY COMPOSARY TO CHEAT ON HIM,Y DONT YOU JUST TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT AND SEE IF DERE IS A WAY OUT.IF U KNOW U ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM,AND HE FEE ;DLS D SAME WAY CUTIE YOU DONT NEED DAT DEARIE.JUST WALK AWAY IF YOU CANT KEEP UR SELF FOR HIM.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Nope I wasn't being tricky
You said my husband not my boyfriend
I'd definitely know where my husband would be
Not seeing him in months would definitely make me miss him of course but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with him
Missing someone transcends beyond sex
Of course I know. I was only trying to make you understand something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Date Ghanaian Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.