Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

******** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ******** (1075 Views)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / 6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / Why Do Mothers Sleep Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

******** by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: ******** by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
I believe if she let you have your freedom, u would have gotten a girl pregnant by now

2 Likes

Re: ******** by yomi007k(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided

Bro she's not wrong....she is trying to protect u.

Wait a little longer u will understand.

Life aint easy.
Re: ******** by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I believe if she let you have your freedom, u would have gotten a girl pregnant by now
how's that freedom? undecided....this kind of abuse will affect the op psychologically, emotionally and mentally, the op might turn gay in future or not even get married at all. Later when problem starts the mother will start saying it's the work of the devil that the son is turning gay or not even married at age 50 angry. This is how gay people are created if you don't know
Re: ******** by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
how's that freedom? undecided....this kind of abuse will affect the op psychologically, emotionally and mentally, the op might turn gay in future or not even get married at all. Later when problem starts the mother will start saying it's the work of the devil that the son is turning gay or not even married at age 50 angry. This is how gay people are created if you don't know
mchew. Like as if i've turned gay. Like as if I won't get married.

Look I support what she is doing... whether u like it or not. God gave man freedom to do what he wants and look at how man messed it all up.
Re: ******** by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

Bro she's not wrong....she is trying to protect u.

Wait a little longer u will understand.

Life aint easy.
how is she protecting him? He can't even hold a simple conversation with normal people. His social life is already destroyed. Your social life is very important when it comes to your career, school and stuff. She's literally damaging her son's life angry

1 Like

Re: ******** by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
You are 21 and you still don't know how to keep secrets away from your mother?

I was an expert at it by the age of 15. grin

1 Like

Re: ******** by lilmax(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
crap......tell us say you no Sabi jist girl EOD

stop looking for excuses
Re: ******** by 0ubenji(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm really interested in whoever liked dis comment. The way he/she finks is strange

(1) (Reply)

My Wife / Is It Reasonable Request? / My Woman My Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.