Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Gymnastics!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gymnastics!!! (2098 Views)

Gymnastics: Checkout These Amazing Workout I Saw Today / Nigeria Returns From Continental Gymnastics Championship Due To Lack Of Fund / is this Part Of Gymnastics? What Style Is It Called(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
I love Gymnastics kiss
I'm obsessed with it.. Lol
Gymnastics lovers, please let us talk.

I followed the Rio Olympics Artistic Gymnastics competition and some of the Rhythmic gymnastics too. If you followed it, you can agree with me that Simone Biles is simply amazing, the Olympic champion smiley

My favorite gymnasts so far are:
-Simone biles
-Aly Raisman
-Aliya Mustaphina
-Larissa Iordache
-Giulia Steingruber

Who are your favorite gymnasts??
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
CassieV:
I love Gymnastics kiss
I'm obsessed with it.. Lol
Gymnastics lovers, please let us talk.

I followed the Rio Olympics Artistic Gymnastics competition and some of the Rhythmic gymnastics too. If you followed it, you can agree with me that Simone Biles is simply amazing, the Olympic champion smiley

My favorite gymnasts so far are:
-Simone biles
-Aly Raiseman
-Aliya Mustaphina
-Larissa Iordache
-Giulia Steingruber

Who are your favorite gymnasts??

Omg!! I'm obsessed with gymnastics. sometimes I cry while watching it cos some routine are just so magnificent.
I Also have a thing for female gymnasts; they're like the sexiest humans in all of sports...
Don't av any fav gymnasts I find them all amazing. especially the rusians and British
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
CassieV:

The Russians are usually very sexy, the Chinese are all very petite, the Americans are kinda muscular, the Brits are okay..

I love Gymnastics, I'm obsessed with it.

lmao u classify them so good. kikiki lwkmd THE AMERICANS ARE REALLY KINDA MUSCULAR!

you do any gymnastics related stuff?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
kachi19:

lmao u classify them so good. kikiki lwkmd THE AMERICANS ARE REALLY KINDA MUSCULAR!

you do any gymnastics related stuff?
Not really, I'm trying to learn lipsrsealed
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
CassieV:

Not really, I'm trying to learn lipsrsealed

Aaaaah cool, I did try to learn when I was 18 but it was a total waste of time, It hurt sometimes but my kids will learn that stuff
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
The Netherlands are beautiful to watch, their routines are usually very artistic. I like the Japanese too, they're fun. Canadians.. Hmm, no comment about them. I tire for the Italians.
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
kachi19:

Aaaaah cool, I did try to learn when I was 18 but it was a total waste of time, It hurt sometimes but my kids will learn that stuff
The pain will go away, you should start again. It's really fun.
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
CassieV:

The pain will go away, you should start again. It's really fun.

not just the pain, the fear too... you know gymnastics is a hell of a sport, lol it can kill (kidding)
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
kachi19:

not just the pain, the fear too... you know gymnastics is a hell of a sport, lol it can kill (kidding)
You can get over the fear too..

I was learning a backwalkover but fear was hindering me from making progress, I got over the fear and I can do it now. I don't feel any fear at all while doing it now.

Although I'm trying to learn a backflip now but fear won't let me grin
I'm trying to get over that fear..
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
CassieV:

You can get over the fear too..

I was learning a backwalkover but fear was hindering me from making progress, I got over the fear and I can do it now. I don't feel any fear at all while doing it now.

Although I'm trying to learn a backflip now but fear won't let me grin
I'm trying to get over that fear..

I sprained my leg once on the vault and sprained my shoulder on the rings. gymnastics ain't poo... what city do you live??
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
kachi19:

I sprained my leg once on the vault and sprained my shoulder on the rings. gymnastics ain't poo... what city do you live??
Wow.. Gymnastics is not for the faint-hearted..

I stay in Lagos, what about you?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
CassieV:

Wow.. Gymnastics is not for the faint-hearted..

I stay in Lagos, what about you?

lol I swear, somebody can die dia
... I love the Lagos gymnastics team tho the girls are good, I've watched them before

I live at abj
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
kachi19:

lol I swear, somebody can die dia
... I love the Lagos gymnastics team tho the girls are good, I've watched them before

I live at abj
Oh I haven't seen them, I just moved to Lagos.
I have to see them!!

Abuja, cool!! Have you been to Tony Asuquo's gymnastics club?

1 Like

Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
CassieV:

Oh I haven't seen them, I just moved to Lagos.
I have to see them!!

Abuja, cool!! Have you been to Tony Asuquo's gymnastics club?

yes that's exactly the place lol. I know him he was the one who encouraged me to try to learn at 18
So where are you training?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
kachi19:

yes that's exactly the place lol. I know him he was the one who encouraged me to try to learn at 18
So where are you training?
I'm actually just self taught, I'm not training anywhere. I wish I am but I'm too busy with work to do that.
I just try to teach myself in my spare time. And then I watch a lot of gymnastics competitions, I mean ALOT..
My sister says I'm obsessed.. Lol
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
CassieV:

I'm actually just self taught, I'm not training anywhere. I wish I am but I'm too busy with work to do that.
I just try to teach myself in my spare time. And then I watch a lot of gymnastics competitions, I mean ALOT..
My sister says I'm obsessed.. Lol

Omg haha obsession... Self taught cool... lol If only I could do that but I am lazy AF. don't you think you'll need the necessary gym apparatus?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
kachi19:

Omg haha obsession... Self taught cool... lol If only I could do that but I am lazy AF. don't you think you'll need the necessary gym apparatus?
Yeah I need them but I don't have them so I just improvise..

I talk as though I'm good, I most definitely am not. I just try to learn, it will be cool to visit one gymnastics center.
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
CassieV:

Yeah I need them but I don't have them so I just improvise..

I talk as though I'm good, I most definitely am not. I just try to learn, it will be cool to visit one gymnastics center.

Yes you should lol... like you've finished uni?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yes I have @kachi19
Re: Gymnastics!!! by kachi19: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2017
CassieV:
Yes I have @kachi19
oh nice grin
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
kachi19:

oh nice grin
Lol thanks..

1 Like

Re: Gymnastics!!! by JOACHINpedro: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you still like it now?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by CassieV(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Do you still like it now?
Like what?
Re: Gymnastics!!! by JOACHINpedro: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2020
CassieV:

Like what?
Na you open thread, na you still dy ask wetin dy your thread
Re: Gymnastics!!! by JOACHINpedro: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Can we bring this thread back to life?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Chelsea Players Dancing To Olamide "Wo" Lol / Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover / See Photos Of Muhammad Ali When He Visited Lagos And Dressed Like A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.