Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) (37680 Views)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by kulexkuzy(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2016
take diz one console ur sef.pussy monger cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by sharliz(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2016
He should be in kirikiri ryt now sef
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
There is nothing called rape

Have you fought a girl ?? Your body go pain you for 3 months

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

trash. pls grow up

5 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by madamGift(f): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Me wey dey pursue girls comot from my room... I no wan hear say I rape person.. cuz I dey suspect myself

You again? lol.

Thank God she was able to voice out, these things happen all the time, and most of which the male succeeds and out of shame and reproach, the female keeps quiet about it.
The fear alone of the question 'why did you go to his house in the first place?' and how Nigerians esp are good at blaming the female folks in matters like this.

That boy needs to be taught a lesson angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by slyd90(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2016
just bcuz of this thing ( )......nawa o .....vasline crew I hail oo
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
She went to his house.......
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by crazygod(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

You are sounding like someone that can rape angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
He's crazy
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by itzgbengene: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2016
He didn't know he was giving the #400 for his suspension
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Forzap: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2016
I will rather rob a bank dan rape...fooolish boi undecided
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2016
crazygod:

You are sounding like someone that can rape angry

Rape ?? Just because of pusssy ??

I will just make a phone call and 3 hoes will come through.

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by eightsin(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2016
If you are showing us the boy...do as well show us the girl.

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Since this year all the news coming from Abuja is all bad news.....starting from Buhari who has raped our democracy.....pls the youngman is not an exception.....Raping and being raped is now a general phenomenom
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by sisisioge: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Stipiid village boy! Kudos to the girl, the only reason guys continue to attempt this horrendous act is because they hardly get reported. Kudos girl.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by beaversticks(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2016
400# card..... The guy Bleep up....many olosho they now..go satisfy .....now admission go go....n disgrace
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by StevenJay01(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Shey d kitten na bullion van door

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by goingape1: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2016
chaii!

I always drive women away from me and those things keeping coming to seduce me that one to the extend wanted to rape me undecided

what is there in that black smelly thing that man will strive to put his d iiiick on it by force?
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by millynels(f): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
magicminister:
[b]WE NEED A STIFFER LAWs AGAINST RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA.

during my days in the University, i happened to witness a rape taking place.
It was exactly the same scenario.

I was in my final year when I went to visit someone that was owing me some money. i knocked at his door, he was playing the music so loudly.
After a while i started hearing screams of a lady. Out of anger, i had to bang the door real hard but it wouldn't bulge. I had to rally his neighbors and together, we were able to force the door open.

It turned out that there were two guys in the room trying to rape a first year girl no more than 16.

Thoughts of it still makes me angry. I am even angrier at the fact that i reported to the campus security the next day but they couldn't do nothing cos the girl wasn't forth coming

If i had a gun, i would have killed both guys.

I promised myself that the next time i ever see a man trying to rape a woman, i will kill him if i have a weapon and if i don't, i will violently beat him up.

Rapists deserve to die!!![/b]

Rapists beware!!! You are damned right my dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by 76Naira(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Your context is absurd. Relating events of consensual sex to the possibilities of a physical battle for forced sex is wrong.
Generally, it is physically impossible for a girl to fully shield herself in such situations. The humiliation is enough to weaken her judgment over which part of her body to protect, the loud music would be disorienting and the shock of the experience cowering. Every part of her body would be vital for her to shield but unfortunately, the idiot would be busy with any part that is temporarily uncovered. 30 minutes in this ordeal and an average girl would be worn out. This girl did well to rescue herself but she was lucky.
I always tell young girls "avoid visiting boys" and most importantly, "if you must visit a boy alone, is it absolutely important to verify access to immediate help".
It takes a well brought up boy to avoid silly situations. Girls can be complex beings who sometimes want to enjoy the time alone with a boy but not have sex. That is a legitimate feeling to have but this calls for an even higher level of maturity which you would not find in an average boy. Definitely not in this Monday.

8 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
nony43:
Kongi na bastard, the boy de craze for head , what is 4h in this Buhari times? Me way don spend over 40k unto woman still the almighty pant no drop. OK o they say patience is golden
maga grin
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

haha grin
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2016
madamGift:

You again? lol.

Thank God she was able to voice out, these things happen all the time, and most of which the male succeeds and out of shame and reproach, the female keeps quiet about it.
The fear alone of the question 'why did you go to his house in the first place?' and how Nigerians esp are good at blaming the female folks in matters like this.

That boy needs to be taught a lesson angry angry
grin I can really understand the guy's predicament cheesy aunty u don't have to blame him..

But I don't understand why someone will feign sickness just to have sex with a girl... I really dnt think d dude was really sick at all...
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2016
some girls will just be requesting for recharge cards from guys wey wan invest for their toto.
guy tell you say e no well, only you dey go visit am like say you be doctor, you can't even carry a friend along.
nah her luck sha,
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
All the comments I'm seeing here is just Poo.. what was she finding in the boys house? .. The guy stupid for letting all those idiots to enter his room and take pics.. He could just charge them even the girl for trespass, we'll wat do u expect from a lay man undecided
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
grin I can really understand the guy's predicament cheesy aunty u don't have to blame him..

But I don't understand why someone will feign sickness just to have sex with a girl... I really dnt think d dude was really sick at all...
I'm not sure he was sick, maybe ONLY mentally sha.
sick man get strength to pin healthy girl to penetrate her CUNTinent wey never moist.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by benjsniper33: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

My guy, is that saying that women (even virgins) can block that opening? Cos I have a girl that claims to be a virgin (she said she never has sex) I finger her deep but when I want to penetrate the whole thing seems like a hole was never there
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2016
400 naira for this recession period? The boys aint smiling at all. Hope say the victim no be safari girl
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

season 1 episode20...
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2016
benjsniper33:

My guy, is that saying that women (even virgins) can block that opening? Cos I have a girl that claims to be a virgin (she said she never has sex) I finger her deep but when I want to penetrate the whole thing seems like a hole was never there
ur dick no strong reach ni,try consuming akpu ,eba etc and go knock her pussy

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
tayo4ng:
guys are not smiling ooooo
lolz nice dp thou
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I'm not sure he was sick, maybe ONLY mentally sha.
sick man get strength to pin healthy girl to penetrate her CUNTinent wey never moist.
grin my Philosophy lecturer bak then used to call it Local Government Area grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.