Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) (37681 Views)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by hesilo(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
I didn't see d name, but I knw were he'd cum from. Ndi ofe manu grin
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Kiddominant(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
millynels:
[/quote]
yuncka post=49677500:
WOW.....I applaud the lady....she have a very strong will.....

AS for the guy .....am totally disappointed... he didnt play his card well....
I wonder what he would have done if it was an Iphone 7 he bought for the babe.....
millynels:
[quote author=yuncka post=49677500]WOW.....I applaud the lady....she have a very strong will.....

AS for the guy .....am totally disappointed... he didnt play his card well....
I wonder what he would have done if it was an iPhone 7 he bought for the babe.
he for use knife cut off the puna & boob, come carry am go house.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Stanbic(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2016
lolz. the guy mean o. he come dey bang music join make person no hear the scream,na wao
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Kiddominant(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
76Naira:

Your context is absurd. Relating events of consensual sex to the possibilities of a physical battle for forced sex is wrong.
Generally, it is physically impossible for a girl to fully shield herself in such situations. The humiliation is enough to weaken her judgment over which part of her body to protect, the loud music would be disorienting and the shock of the experience cowering. Every part of her body would be vital for her to shield but unfortunately, the idiot would be busy with any part that is temporarily uncovered. 30 minutes in this ordeal and an average girl would be worn out. This girl did well to rescue herself but she was lucky.
I always tell young girls "avoid visiting boys" and most importantly, "if you must visit a boy alone, is it absolutely important to verify access to immediate help".
It takes a well brought up boy to avoid silly situations. Girls can be complex beings who sometimes want to enjoy the time alone with a boy but not have sex. That is a legitimate feeling to have but this calls for an even higher level of maturity which you would not find in an average boy. Definitely not in this Monday.
mehn, kudos, u are literate enough, love ur intelligent reply.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by obailala(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Konji na bastard!

N400 though undecided undecided
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by crazygod(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Rape ?? Just because of pusssy ??

I will just make a phone call and 3 hoes will come through.

Use your brain
U see, all u think of is sex. U really sound like a rapist. angry

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by miketayo(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
There is nothing called rape

Have you fought a girl ?? Your body go pain you for 3 months

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

they use their strength to close the thing na, after a while they ll give up, u probably gave up too early
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Kai

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Justmary06(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Sad. But seriously, I don't get what the camera man in the pic was doing.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
The comments I'm seeing here are funny....one is even alleging that there is nothing like rape because the vagina seems to have a door that can be shut when she doesn't want. This is the first I'm hearing of that and I am a woman sef undecided. And then some potential rapist Dundees are even liking the silly post . Na wa!

If you are going to a guys house and you know you don't want stories that touch the liver, please take a friend or else, anything your eye see, just take am like that.

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Justmary06(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Not again! What is this guy trying to do with his phone

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by coolviv: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
The guy must be a nairalander.

As them dey always talk about money they spend on babes. .and yet the babe has the temerity not to open leg for them. After buying her meat pie, sharwarma and icecream...na d cost of bride price for una village?

Una papa...
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by lezznjr: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

Nice story-line but false submission. sadistic rapists who enjoy inflicting pain during sexual tension can get an erection still except they are physically exhausted

And some rapists use weapons like knives as coercion without any need for physical violence, similar to the way robbers rob females of their phones with ease. It is rape all the same.

and then the physical aspect, not all rapists struggle with their victims.....some are extremely violent.

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Justmary06(f): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Seriously, was that meant to make sense?

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Knightngale(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
lezznjr:
hallos. What's happening?
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Spidermon: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
I guess when he dey collect hin pocket money for house, dem don warn am make e no waste money ontop friendzone.

Na sports bet mentality. Stake 100 naira, cash out 1 million.

Stake 400 naira airtime for morning, comot pant by evening.

Na recession cause everything. Na buhari una suppose go flog
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

until it happens to ur female family members n their pucci are torn apart..... I hope u will not call it rape ....Nonnsense..... rapist liking a rapist post

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
so u went to his room, thank God he did not rape u, next time u will think twice b4 going to an animals room
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by uyiekpen26: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
No crime was committed here. What was she doing in the guy's house in the first place? Why collect stuffs from a guy if you know you're not gonna play ball?
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Your username should not be 'RichYoungNigger' but 'RichButStudpidFool'.... its available, quickly signup..
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Edwardhead(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

ME self dey reason am ooo :d cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by lezznjr: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Knightngale:
hallos. What's happening?
Ah! My heart's balm! How do you do? My Samsung fell off my hand yesterday evening and I'm using my laptop but i should be back in a couple hours.

Miss you as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Rekyz(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
I00 level, you don the plan rape. When he gets to 400 level, na VC wife him go the target.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by GoodSide: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
it means yur gal na opo na
RichYoungNigger:

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ajayidayo2012: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
I think nairaland should start age verification checks to ensure that people who post and comment are over 18 years..with the prerequisite proper mental acuity and maturity. This forum should be shut against poor "richyoungnigger" wannabee who's probably not in school and has never had sex or probably not even a date, who draws inspiration from gangster rap and is probably still struggling with jamb..this topic is way over his head and the proof is his stale, lame, insipid and stupid comment sad...and really what do we expect from a 16 year old who sags his pants and has Rick ross for a mentor and calls himself "richyoungnigger" while collecting money from his father? It's a shame
RichYoungNigger:

2 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by olumike001(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2016
it is well with the youth of ds endtym....Jesus fed over five ppl he didnt think of marrying one..
.bro u only buy 400 card...
may God take over d mind of the youth at large
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by GoodSide: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
the rate at which rape is occuring just barely how short buhari took over,its alarming.
i think we don already upgrade pass india for rape o.
pastor rapes minor
father rapes daughter
lecturer rapes student
okada man rapes passenger in bush
taxi driver rapes his occupants..
now its student attempts to rape a female friend.
wtf.
ppl who rape are scared to toast a gal and Bleep d hell out of them men cause dis biches gettn raped are sec slaves to the sharp guys, d free money guys cause all this biches got to offer niggis is nothing but smellin wide ashawo ass puhsie.

yet broke and ugly ass niggis stil raping non virgins
why not toast her till she open leg for you.
stupif ass ugly ass bastardized rapist
yhu luck d bitch didnt strangle you to death with that sick looking 1005 naira fake ass jewelry..
castrate this mofo with that broom stick tip treatment.
fhucking rapist
wey don smoke sk..dick don hard..he din play loud music reason d girl.call am
as usual the mumu girl came
den d niggi could wait
grabbed her stinkin ass wnd wanna slot in dat dirty asd dhic.
have you ever seen a chicken rape before
naso rapist dey behave.
bloody 1minute i don cum rape niggis.
fhuck dis 100level rapist.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by nuelzz04(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2016
ITbomb:
She went to his house.......
is it a crime angry
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by agoadiv(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and

a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting

your so damn fucking right @bolded
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Schrodinger23(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Me wey dey pursue girls comot from my room... I no wan hear say I rape person.. cuz I dey suspect myself
lol
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by buffalowings: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Hmm, your mouth is sweet

I dey hail o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.