Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? (1607 Views)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / Choose (game Of Thrones Vs Vikings) And(legend Of The Seeker Vs Merlin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
well both films might be considered outdated but they surely opened the door for tv series in nigeria. seeker is all about fulfillment of the prophecy which led them into different battles with the dharans, the love of kahlan and richard ( how i wish to find my own kahlan that will love me for who i am and not my money), the controversial sister of light, the tearing of the veil and eventually the keeper. seeker was a nice film but due to misunderstandings between film durectors it was cut short at season 2.
merlin who is a funny servant to authur but the greatest magician ever had a great destiny of saving camelot. but why does merin only put on one kind of clothes? he had to battle with the once kind morgana who became evil. he and authur had a lot of funny adventure that will make u laugh. we all knew how the series ended and it was no happy ending.

now which of this movies is better, seeker or merlin? one more thing remember wizard first rule: people are stupid.
Re: Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? by finalboss1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
cmon seeker is bera

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? by okosodo: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seeker by one million percent
Re: Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:43am On Sep 26, 2016
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER cool
Re: Throwback: Legend Of The Seeker And Merlin Which Is Better? by Kirinwa: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op this argument is a no brainer.
Seeker has it by far.
Its like comparing Osuofia-Nkem Owoh with Victor Osuagwu.

(1) (Reply)

Empire Is Back / The Best 10 Movies About Magic Of All Time / Hollywood Movies With Asian Martial Arts: When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.