Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? (2918 Views)

What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-pin(s) To Their Clothes/ Wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by HalimaX(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Guys
Today I was discussing with my mum about EDDs and she told me that I would give birth like her.

Then she told me that she noticed a trend though she has no scientific explanation to back it up.

It goes thus:

As a female Child, especially first born females, but not limited to first born females o - The gender your mom first gave birth to is what you will give birth to.

So if your momma' first born is a boy, when you are preggo, you will born a boy as your first baby.

Please why is this so?
Though not in all Occassions, but the little census of those I know shows some truth in her assertion. Only a few differenced.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by hardcore007: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Not far from truth. I've witnessed it.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by IgboGoat: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its not true

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by achieverme(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Not true.

It is the husband that determines gender of the baby and not the wife

22 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Well I don't know if its true or not but what I know is that my maternal grandmum 1st child was a girl and me a man is my mum 1st child, and my paternal grandmum 1st child was also a girl and I'm my dad's 1st child

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by chiefcontroller: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
So if your momma' first born is a boy, when you are preggo, you will born a boy

You will burn a boy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by southernbelle(f): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Soooooo not true @op

chiefcontroller:

So if your momma' first born is a boy, when you are preggo, you will born a boy
You will burn a boy

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
HalimaX:
Guys
Today I was discussing with my mum about EDDs and she told me that I would give birth like her.

Then she told me that she noticed a trend though she has no scientific explanation to back it up.

It goes thus:

As a female Child, especially first born females, but not limited to first born females o - The gender your mom first gave birth to is what you will give birth to.

So if your momma' first born is a boy, when you are preggo, you will born a boy as your first baby.

Please why is this so?
Though not in all Occassions, but the little census of those I know shows some truth in her assertion. Only a few differenced.

My first sibling is a girl . . . her first child is a BOY.

My best friend is a first child (female) . . . . he first child is a boy . . .

Another friend of mine comes from a family of 9 . . 8 girls, 1 boy. The first 4 are girls . . . She just had her 3rd son, no girl . . .

I'm sorry, but I don't get where this 'trend' came form . . . undecided

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
No offence, the analogy is ____.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yea, kind of. I have noticed it too
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by HalimaX(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ujoan:

My first sibling is a girl . . . her first child is a BOY.

My best friend is a first child (female) . . . . he first child is a boy . . .

Another friend of mine comes from a family of 9 . . 8 girls, 1 boy. The first 4 are girls . . . She just had her 3rd son, no girl . . .

I'm sorry, but I don't get where this 'trend' came form . . . undecided

Granma gave birth to female child first.

All her five girls except the first girl gave birth to females kids first.

The first girl gave birth to a boy first and now, her first daughter gave birth to a boy first.

MIL gave birth to a boy first, SIL is giving birth to a boy.

Yours truly will most def birth a bae.

As I said, doesn't happen always, but it does occur that way most times
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by HalimaX(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
PaperLace:
No offence, the analogy is ____.

It's not.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Creamish(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
achieverme:
Not true.

It is the husband that determines gender of the baby and not the wife

True.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by ednut1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
apparently some parents wasted money sending some pple to school .economics and biology wey dem teach una just dey waste. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by queenDD(f): 3:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Not true..
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't think it's true
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Iffffffy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not true
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Joel3(m): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2016
a big lie. although the next child gander can be predicted from the palm of the previous child. only for those who can read the palm.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by HalimaX(f): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
ednut1:
apparently some parents wasted money sending some pple to school .economics and biology wey dem teach una just dey waste. nonsense

You didn't have to be insultive.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Trend Among Pregnant Women? by Singleone461: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2021
HalimaX:
Guys

It goes thus:

Please why is this so?
its not true I'm my mum's first child and first daughter and my first child is A boy

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education For Married Only / Gender Stereotypes Part II / Home Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.