Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion (11670 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by oruma19: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
POI's POPULARITY DROPPED OF LATE BECAUSE HIS OPEN AFFINITY WITH THE IGBINEDIONS. LET THE BEST PERSON WIN
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Eliteklaus(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
abeg no come spoil Ize-Iyamu election victory yeye tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by stevepee42(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
LUCKY THIEFNADION.........................OYIBOLE

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

Azzin bro I tire.

Under this man that benin became a 'militarised' state cos ven policemen started wearing mufti over fear of getting killed by armed robbers who ruled the day? Military checkpoints sprang everywhere.

Do u remember back then one could get shot for wearing military camouflage if not a military man due to the fact those bandits used camouflage?

AIT, STV all applied for licenses to operate in the state the madman didn't grant it so it doesn't clash with their ITV that forces us to worship igbenedion (esama) every hour on the news lmao. Today edo people are more enlightened thanks to programs that add value.

The roads weren't smooth e dey pain me say most of my pics went with my stolen fone back then once it rains adolor, uwasota,5-junction up to ring road becomes a shipping route lols

No wonder he hasn't been visible this campaign... he has no credibility.

APC Hasn't been perfect this past 8years but I doubt edo people can gamble on pdp again so soon.
that useless ITV station that will use Esama news to torment us every day and night,everything about igbinedion is always a headline or breaking news, well we thank God for silverbird ,channels and AIT which is owned by private individuals but the owners don't torment us with their own personal news and maintain professionalism at all cost that came to save edo people from that deficient so called world class station that lacks the basic working ethics of journalism.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by genearts(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016
XtremelyCoded:
Truth is that...
Chief Lucky is a fucking Liar I swear even for church that nigga still blow lie...

I remember in 2003 when he came visiting my community and eventually worshipped in my church that sunday as a thanksgiving service for the then Deputy Speaker, EDHA Hon. Pally Iriase, Lucky promised all manner of things right there in the church even promised to buy some things for the church... Till date none was fulfilled....

Again he visited my king and promised the community lots and lots of things, my king was so moved that he gave him the significant white chalk... Hehehehe till Lucky left office in 2007.. We didn't see anything o....

Lucky Igbinedion should just keep quiet.. I'm from Edo and I know what I'm saying...

But still Vote: Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as Edo's next Governor... E geh why...

Bro i wonder what your reason is sha, you obviously don't like someone but still wants to vote for his stooge.

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Chukazu: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
you stole your best

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Rubyventures: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
This Guy must be living in Kookoo land. The blood of so many pensioners is on his hands, he looted that state. I'm surprise that these same people gave him a platform to exhibit his arrogance. Karma is real

Edo people baffle me, how can a man who ran his companies to the ground be voted in as governor? He ran Canada dry and Okada Air into the ground. A Man who cannot manage his own household cannot manage that of others.

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
genearts:

Bro i wonder what your reason is sha, you obviously don't like someone but still wants to vote for his stooge.

Its your opinion if you call Ize-Iyamu Igbinedion's stooge buh wonder what you would call Obaseki...

I never stated that I hate Lucky.. No.. No..
I only said he was a damned liar to have said he didn't loot Edo's money... That's the sad truth but I must state it....
That Ize-Iyamu was his Chief of staff later SSG doesn't mean his government will resemble Lucky's.

Lucky is supporting him today because he is in PDP same way Oshiomhole is supporting Obaseki because he is in APC... Both supporter would still swap choices if the running mates swap party today..... #Nigeria kind of politics....
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Yes! By looting the state blind!..shameless klepto!!
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2016
See achievement... I renamed a school

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by teemswest(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
This your comments is very disturbing how did type it what inspired you my brother is strong
CollinsWeGlobe:
This guy is right...he's far better than Oshimole. His not a pretender and things were better during his time. Edo State is now full of debt, if you check well u will understand during Lucky Godfatherism spoilt everything. The next Governor of Edo state will suffer, the debt is too much.

NOTE: don't label me as PDP
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Kaykay(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2016
The truth therefore will be if that was your best then you were/are a disaster dear Lucky igbinedion

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by LorDBolton(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Mercie97:

that useless ITV station that will use Esama news to torment us every day and night,everything about igbinedion is always a headline or breaking news, well we thank God for silverbird ,channels and AIT which is owned by private individuals but the owners don't torment us with their own personal news and maintain professionalism at all cost that came to save edo people from that deficient so called world class station that lacks the basic working ethics of journalism.

Channels r now broadcasting in benin too? That's doubly good.

Azzin it was sooo annoying. out of 1 hour news 30 minz will be about igbenedion and his visitor for that day even if it's a visit by an ordinary councillor from one obscure ward. Lmao.

Times have really changed in that state sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by southernbelle(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Mr man, you lie on this one. you did Narring as a serving governor of Edo state then.

You are the real reason osho's baba thinks he has done a lot today due to your total failure as the then governor of Edo State...

So true, if not for Igbenedion's incompetence, Oshiomole wouldn't have been talking and feeling like a messiah.

@Topic, If you were good to the Edo people, you would have been able to stand behind Ize-iyamu as a visible force during his campaign but you've been lurking in the shadows and trying to throw your weight around from your hiding place. You didn't leave a good legacy, you will forever be seen as the face of corruption in Edo state. You are the reason why we are still skeptical about PDP till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by genearts(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2016
XtremelyCoded:

Its your opinion if you call Ize-Iyamu Igbinedion's stooge buh wonder what you would call Obaseki...

I never stated that I hate Lucky.. No.. No..
I only said he was a damned liar to have said he didn't loot Edo's money... That's the sad truth but I must state it....
That Ize-Iyamu was his Chief of staff later SSG doesn't mean his government will resemble Lucky's.

Lucky is supporting him today because he is in PDP same way Oshiomhole is supporting Obaseki because he is in APC... Both supporter would still swap choices if the running mates swap party today..... #Nigeria kind of politics....

My dear don't be deceived, Fvcky igbinedion and the father are the financiers of ize-iyamu. They have invested so much in him to the extent that esama could not afford his usual stupendous birthday this year, didn't you observe the birthday was so low-key this year? Vote wisely, that mfing family don't have any love for edo.

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
genearts:

My dear don't be deceived, Fvcky igbinedion and the father are the financiers of ize-iyamu. They have invested so much in him to the extent that esama could not afford his usual stupendous birthday this year, didn't you observe the birthday was so low-key this year? Vote wisely, that mfing family don't have any love for edo.

Stop lying you this person... Stop lying..m
If Esama choosed to make his birthday lowkey that's not because he spent all his resource on Ize-Iyamu. You pple should stop making it seem that the Igbinedions are the sole financiers of the Ize-Iyamu's campaign team...
Do you ever remember the likes of Dangote, Fashola and even Oshiomhole when you talk like this Does it mean Dangote too is the sole financier of Obaseki...
Ize-Iyamu may not be the way for Edo state, but definitely Obaseki is not even a Map...
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by koxi: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Can someone pls tell that idi.ot to shut that his useless mouth up!
He really did his best to cripple the state and share it's resources between himself and his old man of a father!
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Joel3(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
ize iyamu should stay far away from igbinadion family if he truly want to win edo coming election. this guys will only helped to ruin his chances to become governor.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Slymonster(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Edo state is really bleeped.. just imagine,well I don't blame them though.They have seen reason to talk and the weird part is they are owing debt due to that kada but lol Ize iyamu is there for them.

We will be here when lucky will want to contest for senator when his boy Ize iyamu wins...No be naija again,they will make it look like oshiomole was worst than him...

just watch.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by hrhobi1(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
The current govt is far worse in terms of embezzlement .
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
APC don't pay dis guy to demarket that PDP pastor. him keep mk edolite shame oshiomole finish before him talk. I still believe this non sense coming out of the month of this unless man will not affect iyamu's chance for APC need to be send out. not just out of Edo state but the whole Nigeria
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2016
APC don't pay dis guy to demarket that PDP pastor. him keep mk edolite shame oshiomole finish before him talk. I still believe this non sense coming out of the month of this unless man will not affect iyamu's chance, for APC need to be send out not just out of Edo state but the whole Nigeria
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by udatso: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
shala01:
APC don't pay dis guy to demarket that PDP pastor. him keep mk edolite shame oshiomole finish before him talk. I still believe this non sense coming out of the month of this unless man will not affect iyamu's chance, for APC need to be send out not just out of Edo state but the whole Nigeria
Whatever it is you smoke, quit it. It's bad for you

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
udatso:
Whatever it is you smoke, quit it. It's bad for you
bro no bi smoke, na recession
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by udatso: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
shala01:

bro no bi smoke, na recession
Hahaha. You are funny. ...... But you should know that having the igbenedions back to sit with their stealing habits, You would wish we still had this recession.

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
udatso:

Hahaha. You are funny. ...... But you should know that having the igbenedions back to sit with their stealing habits, You would wish we still had this recession.
There is something in that governor house that makes whoever wins ignore his backers. if iyamu wins, the igbenedions will be irrelevant. What ever happened after the swearing in will be the responsibility of the governor. If iyamu mess up, he will be given the luck treatment.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by udatso: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
shala01:

There is something in that governor house that makes whoever wins ignore his backers. if iyamu wins, the igbenedions will be irrelevant. What ever happened after the swearing in will be the responsibility of the governor. If iyamu mess up, he will be given the luck treatment.
Lol. grin maybe you are right. But do you think majority of edos are planning to take that gamble?
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
udatso:

Lol. grin maybe you are right. But do you think majority of edos are planning to take that gamble?
If u ask this question than you are not in n edo state. if the election had held of 10th, APC would have suffered a humiliating defeat. The extension has help APC to some extent. the gap is reduced.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by cruz419(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol men lyk dis are not surposed to be interview because dey make it look lyk were fools even a blind man knows dat he juat embezzled benin people money with noting to show for it!!
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by rollywise(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
He didn't steal....adonbilivit!!!
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by udatso: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
shala01:

If u ask this question than you are not in n edo state. if the election had held of 10th, APC would have suffered a humiliating defeat. The extension has help APC to some extent. the gap is reduced.
I am not even in Nigeria. It's difficult to tell what could/couldn't have Happened since we can't see the future. It is true the pastor has gained some popularity but I doubt if it's enough to win the election.
Personally I hate the name Pdp and all what they stand for in Edo state. (in Edo state)
I hope the election is free and fair, no rigging violence before during and after

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by gebest: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
LorDBolton:

Azzin bro I tire.

Under this man that benin became a 'militarised' state cos ven policemen started wearing mufti over fear of getting killed by armed robbers who ruled the day? Military checkpoints sprang everywhere.

Do u remember back then one could get shot for wearing military camouflage if not a military man due to the fact those bandits used camouflage?

AIT, STV all applied for licenses to operate in the state the madman didn't grant it so it doesn't clash with their ITV that forces us to worship igbenedion (esama) every hour on the news lmao. Today edo people are more enlightened thanks to programs that add value.

The roads weren't smooth e dey pain me say most of my pics went with my stolen fone back then once it rains adolor, uwasota,5-junction up to ring road becomes a shipping route lols

No wonder he hasn't been visible this campaign... he has no credibility.

APC Hasn't been perfect this past 8years but I doubt edo people can gamble on pdp again so soon.
bros how many we go fit talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / What Does Sai Buhari Means? / Buhari Wants NASS To Confirm Service-chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.