Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? (10799 Views)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy / N-power Or Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job Which Would You Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by mrgreen4real(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2016
jesse8048:
I'll definitely go for teaching. In marketing u keep saying same thing over n over again, from one person to another. Teaching gives u time to read wide and do other things. And secondly marketing can frustrate u with unimaginable targets.
My boda! marketing gives high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by mccoy47(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2016
None! angry
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by yahmohy27: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2016
bunmishontelle:
Teaching all the way

1. I'ld rather impact future leaders in a classroom than trek under the hot sun in order to meet target

2. I'ld rather be comfortable in a well ironed shirt and skirt than wearing suit everyday where people think I earn 300k but deep down I know I actually earn the tithe of 300k
This is too much na ,chaiii you don finished marketers ooo

1 Like

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by sunylatsega(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2016
khayo:
Would have gone for teaching instead of marketing.but when a school offered you 7k per month and marketing is 45k monthy have no choice it's money I want not work.
Do you know you can make a 6digit cash from teaching.... Only few guys no dis. Part time teaching in 5 to 6 schools with a take home of 20 - 25k will give u above a 100k per month. Include extra lesson for kids n u will get more cash. It also give u d opportunity of planning ur day yourself. You don't av to resume at 7 or 7.30am DAT other full time staffs resume. You jst make sure u get to d schools 10mins b4 d class you av to teach. You also leave the school once you're done. You av d avenue to do other things as well. Teaching is far better.

3 Likes

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Nlevel(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2016
I love to teach hence I will go for the teaching job but not a village school teachers there are high profile schools that pay good money one just need to develop him/herself to fit in.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by MrSmith007: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2016
bunmishontelle:
Teaching all the way

1. I'ld rather impact future leaders in a classroom than trek under the hot sun in order to meet target

2. I'ld rather be comfortable in a well ironed shirt and skirt than wearing suit everyday where people think I earn 300k but deep down I know I actually earn the tithe of 300k
hahahahaha.. yu're too real jhooor!

I don alrdy like yu.

1 Like

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2016
I dislike both jobs with so much passion. But for a teaching job, I can only manage it under certain agreement such as;

1. The pay must be up to 80k

2. Everything has to be digital: that is from teaching of pupil with computer, white board and no preparation of that stressful and useless lesson plan grin

3. I don't need to take school lesson. It has to be optional and not a must!

4. I will be paid during holidays!
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by onunwa21(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2016
It depends on what you re marketing or teaching.... embarassed
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2016
obontami:
I will rather be a love-vendor

I mean will be supplying rich men prostitutes cos I'm very sure I will get paid and definitely get laid
wink. wink wink
laaro Monday.....

Ani ode ni e se angry
Callabos elefante tortuga

1 Like

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Pinkieblue(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Marketing job no easy sha. Especially, when it involves a service that many people do not subscribe to. E.g insurance marketing! grin

You know very little about insurance....... So don't use it as an example.......
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Mcowubaba: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerian marketers entry-level, suffer a lot...
I think I would advise teaching, it's less stressful.
Anyways, some people enjoy marketing though

1 Like

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Pinkieblue(f): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
dhardline:
Marketing... I'll choose marketing over and over again. In fact I thank God for the opportunity He

gave me for being into it. If I had secured an office job and did it for 10 years I would not learnt

what I learnt just in one year of my job. The future is about high net worth networking which you

can only achieve through networking. I've had the opportunity to meet people I only would have

dreamt of meeting from this job. One good deal and you can earn what some people will earn in

a year. But still marketing is not for the faint hearted cause you'll have bad days and need to stay

highly focused and motivated to achieve results.

And for you to be an successful entrepreneur you have to learn the rudiments of marketing else

you'll miss Out on one of the path ways to success.

This is the truth..... Well written
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by teacherbim(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2016
I love teaching with passion
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by sexychocho(f): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2016
I prefer marketing coz it gives u opportunity to meet people u neva biliv u can meet and dis same pple can still hep ur situation

I hate teaching like mad, dnt know y
And I can actually teach very well ooo
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by obontami: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
laaro Monday.....
Ani ode ni e se angry Callabos elefante tortuga
spanish speaking arindin angry
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
khayo:
Would have gone for teaching instead of marketing.but when a school offered you 7k per month and marketing is 45k monthy have no choice it's money I want not work.
Gbam you nailed it.
Rugged
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Oyimzy(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
sunylatsega:
. Only few guys no dis. Part time teaching in 5 to 6 schools with a take home of 20 - 25k will give u above a 100k per month. Include extra lesson for kids n u will get more cash. Teaching is far better.

Well said, I'll go for teaching abeg
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by michelz: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
AS FOR MARKETING SOME COMPANIES SENTENCE THEIR EMPLOYEES TO FIRING SQUAD. THIS HAPPENS WHEN THEY ARE CHASING YOU WITH UNREALISTIC TARGET. IF YOU FAIL TO MEET TARGET OR THAT TARGET FAIL TO MEET YOU, YOU BECOME TARGETED FOR PROBATION
chai... Dude you funny o.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Saint52(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
rawpadgin:
can't settle for either of them

there was this girl that used to trek the whole of warri in search for customers, if u see the condition of her shoes eh

my biology uncle uncle has been in teaching business for more than 20years yet nothing to show for it

Your Biology Uncle is not a graduate. omo all teachers dey drive beta cars go skol this days...
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Peacefullove: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Marketing job no easy sha. Especially, when it involves a service that many people do not subscribe to. E.g insurance marketing! grin

mehn! that insurance marketing is not easy at all , a guy and a lady walk up to me some months ago from one insurance company , I allowed them to sit down cos I have that human feeling for them and in their speech you will know the work has not been easy for them .

I saw how many people just wave at them without giving them audience , I was so touched .

2 Likes

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Lescott7(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Fortunately unfortunate I am studying the combination of the two fields,business education (marketing). I don't see myself in any of the field next year but if I would choose,I will choose teaching over marketing. Teaching is less stressful, you tend to have time for yourself but the pay might be ridiculous in some schools.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Zirah: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Give hints on how to get a part-time teaching job.

sunylatsega:
Do you know you can make a 6digit cash from teaching.... Only few guys no dis. Part time teaching in 5 to 6 schools with a take home of 20 - 25k will give u above a 100k per month. Include extra lesson for kids n u will get more cash. It also give u d opportunity of planning ur day yourself. You don't av to resume at 7 or 7.30am DAT other full time staffs resume. You jst make sure u get to d schools 10mins b4 d class you av to teach. You also leave the school once you're done. You av d avenue to do other things as well. Teaching is far better.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by khayo(f): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Meaning_ of blood money? We all have goals in life though. Let me ask you question. if you work and earned 7k monthly, after removing your feeding money,how much will you b left with?

I ain't settle for less and time wait for nobody.use your black hair to do a stressful work and use your gray hair to sidon and enjoy
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by khayo(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Meaning_ of blood money? We all have goals in life though. Let me ask you question. if you work and earned 7k monthly, after removing your feeding money,how much will you b left with?

I ain't settle for less and time wait for nobody.use your black hair to do a stressful work and use your gray hair to sidon and enjoy
mrgreen4real:

Does your statement imply that you can do blood money also to earn higher since money has priority than the work?
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
obontami:
spanish speaking arindin angry
Okies

Dindinrin ti ko understand spanish undecided
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Franklerry: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
I study finance in unilag but am teaching and as well marketin together. I can do full time teachn does nt pay
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Yeminace(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
I WILL CHOOSE MARKETING. THANK GOD FOR THE GIFT grin
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Deejaygold(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Mann11: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
dhardline:
Marketing... I'll choose marketing over and over again. In fact I thank God for the opportunity He

gave me for being into it. If I had secured an office job and did it for 10 years I would not learnt

what I learnt just in one year of my job. The future is about high net worth networking which you

can only achieve through networking. I've had the opportunity to meet people I only would have

dreamt of meeting from this job. One good deal and you can earn what some people will earn in

a year. But still marketing is not for the faint hearted cause you'll have bad days and need to stay

highly focused and motivated to achieve results.

And for you to be an successful entrepreneur you have to learn the rudiments of marketing else

you'll miss Out on one of the path ways to success.
Now, see for your self what will happen if everyone ignores teaching. Everywhere will be littered with expressions like " An spoon would did what a egg would not done"

2 Likes

Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Zirah: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol you're mean.
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by obontami: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
Okies

Dindinrin ti ko understand spanish undecided
hello I don't have strength for your wahala this morning,okay ??

Let's do this some other time
Re: Marketing Or Teaching Job? Which Would You Prefer As A Graduate? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
obontami:
hello I don't have strength for your wahala this morning,okay ??

Let's do this some other time

[size=5pt]k[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silverbird Is Now Recruiting / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.