Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

“i'm Hale, Hearty And Alive” - Aliko Dangote Debunks Death Rumor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “i'm Hale, Hearty And Alive” - Aliko Dangote Debunks Death Rumor (643 Views)

Aliko Dangote Refutes Death Rumor, Says “i Am Hale, Hearty And Alive” / Police Requested For Bribe To Rescue Ekiti Doctors-Survivor Debunks Over-speedin / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i'm Hale, Hearty And Alive” - Aliko Dangote Debunks Death Rumor by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
News went around this afternoon that business mogul, Ailko Dangote is dead.

According to the false reports (below) they claimed he died in a German hospital.

His Group of companies (Dangote Group) through their twitter handle has however debunked the rumours. The business mogul himself also debunked it through his personal account (see above).

Veteran journalist, Dele Momodu who is at the moment with him in South Africa also posted a video of them together, while the CEO laughed heartily at the rumours.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/im-hale-hearty-and-alive-aliko-dangote.html

Re: “i'm Hale, Hearty And Alive” - Aliko Dangote Debunks Death Rumor by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: “i'm Hale, Hearty And Alive” - Aliko Dangote Debunks Death Rumor by Flexherbal(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Good news.
Who started the fake news?

(1) (Reply)

Proven Natural Alternative Therapy For Reversing Infertility / See What My Facebook Friend Saw In A 5 Alive Juice / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.