Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay (891 Views)

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
It was on a bed laid on a bare floor supported with some half torn carpets in the corner of the room. The sheets were flowery and somehow dirty. The room was semi dark, but sunlight was trying to creep around the rough and coiled blinds covering the window, it was pre-dawn.
He opened his eyes again, even that was not the first time he would be doing so since around 11:50 pm when he laid on the bed the night before but this time around, it seems he would not be sleeping again, and for a long silent minutes or so, he managed to keep the lids apart and focus on his little world. He adjusted his body and finally sat on the bed gazing at the wall clock hung on the pale painted wall which indicates 28 minutes to 7 (6:32am). He was brooding on what brought him down to Ibadan and be squatting with a friend, also from their village and the type of business they are engaged on in Ibadan. He brooded for a very long time and was still, when he heard a thick voice coming from outside door approaching the room.
It was the abrupt sound of the voice that brought back Sleli from his deep thought. Sleli was a very brilliant student in his village school, Yonkele community high school in Yonkele village, about 6 miles to Ibadan. He had a very sound herbalist as a father, the father knew so many things about leaves, roots, stems and barks of all plants and at the same time all animals for he made use of them before he passed to the world beyond when Sleli was still younger, but before he passed on, he had incised and given him various forms of concoction. After the demise of his father, his mother a farm produce merchant was remarried to Sleli's uncle for it is their tradition in Yonkele community to marry a widow to another member of the late husband's family especially a younger one. After Sleli mother was remarried to his uncle, Sleli uncle commanded the mother to stop engaging in business and turned her to full house wife completely and sometimes assisted her new husband on his farm alongside his previous two wives, Sleli had since not being fed well but focus was on Sleli's step brothers and sisters. Poor young Sleli was liked by all the villagers for his intelligence and sharpness.
They would shower him with gift of clothes, foods items and love. He was very popular among the girls of his age bracket and they always want to be by him, he helped them with their school and home works on several occasions. The village elders also love him because of his father's contribution to the community in his life time, he helped so many woman delivered safely with his powerful knowledge of herbs, he also consulted the divinity on behalf of the afflicted. Sleli's uncle, Alabaru stopped him from living in his house out of jealous for his brightness and the way he handled tutorial for both boys and girls of his age. He was just 19 years old then and already in SS2. Sleli had no option but to packed his belongings and moved back to his father's ramshackle mud house, leaving his uncle's house. Still all his friends do not stop seeking him for tutorial his classmates and few finalists in SS3, both males and females, never wasted their time but to come under his tutelage, and knowing his economy condition they do dropped to him foods, and cloths of fairly used standard, for that was what they possessed within their capacity.
There was one of his female senior colleague who was in SS3, a class higher, preparing for the final year exams, she had been eyeing him for so long, she would never hide her feelings toward Sleli, even among her friends, she would talked about him tirelessly and jealously...
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2016
fellow nairalanders, your comment would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2016
follow as the story unravels
castrol180:
fellow nairalanders, your comment would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 5:03am On Sep 26, 2016
...and whenever she saw Sleli talking with any female student she would never feel comfortable for the whole of the day, Abedo, a black and shine, robust and moderate height always hold Sleli in high esteem, she would go to Sleli's father house early in the morning before school to dropped food for him, the same thing in the afternoon before the tutorial started and also in the night. On so many occasions, Abedo would share her pocket money with Sleli or in some few cases gave him the whole dough to spend during break time in the school. Abedo always want to take good care of Sleli while in the school on the pretext of a school mother. One evening Sleli was lying on the bed inside his father's room which was bequeathed him when Abedo came with a basket on her head, inside the basket were bowls of pounded yam and melon soup with bush meat thigh for her father was a hunter. Sleli was lying on his back and pinned down by firmly tucked sheet, holding and reading a chemistry textbook jointly authored by S. Tunde Bajah and A. Godman. Abedo, entered the room as usual without knocking "I've brought your food" muttered Abedo "come and eat it on time so it won't run cold", "alright, and what do you cook today?" asked Sleli.
"it's your favourite meal"
"but I don't have favourite food as all foods gorge through my mouth to my belly"
"ok guess",
"but you know I am not good at guessing as that wasn't my calling"
As they were making the conversation, Sleli placed the chemistry textbook on a stool beside the bamboo bed which he was lying, he sat on the bed to adjust the lamp on the table to see clearly and as he was setting the lamp, what he saw really baffled him. Sleli caught a glimpse of dark shinning hair on a bulge meat between the two laps of Abedo, for Abedo wore only a very short skirt without panties thereby revealing her canal. Sleli had never think of seeing her unclothedness before even he had never reciprocate all the romantic gestures which she always threw at him. Sleli only managed to take his eyes off the wonder he had just seen. Abedo noticing Sleli had saw her work station, brought out...
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2016
continues shortly
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
...the food from the basket and placing the bowls on the stool and assisted Sleli to placed the community high school library's Chemistry textbook on the bed, as she uncovered the food, she said " I told you it is your favourite food that I brought this evening", "though it is one of our cultural foods but it was never my favourite for I have a favourite which I shall never reveal to you" answered Sleli,
"Ah, why now, why now? Don't you want me to cook your favourite food?", Are you the one that cook this one?" Sleli asked, "no, but mama assisted by me, my elder sister and my younger sister, Abedo younger sister Adola was Sleli 's level mate but not in the same class for Adola was an art student and Abedo elder sister already finished with her secondary education a year before. As Abedo and Sleli were discussing, she moved closer to Sleli with the intention of drawing the small stool containing the food closed to him, and she intentionally rubbed her butt on Sleli's arm making him to felt the two big ass. Though Sleli felt the vibration in his body but never moved at first instead his heart beat and panted fast for he had never experience such before, "let me get you water" Abedo said, as she headed for the backyard of the house where earthen pots are filled with water always fetched and topped up by Sleli on a regular interval from Yonkele village river on the way which led to another village, where Abedo's mother came from before engaged to Abedo's father, a native of Yonkele. Abedo entered with a calabash of water from the backyard kitchen, she dropped it on the stool beside the food, Sleli dipped his right hand inside a calabash and pour little water on it rinsed his hand then started with his meal. He drew the first morsel of the pounded yam, touched the egusi soup, put it in his mouth and swallowed, then the second, the third, fourth, then bit a little portion of the bush meat lap and continue with the swallow. Abedo noticed Sleli enthusiast about the pounded yam, then moved closer to him on the bed where he was sitting requesting if she could feed him, but Sleli turned off the offer saying "no, I will help myself" "okay carry on", she responded. Abedo moved closed and put her right hand on the folded tip of Sleli's cloth on the bed, unnoticed by him, she gradually moved her hand close, and closer until she finally placed her hand on his left thigh. Feeling uncomfortable, Sleli readjusted and asked in a very low voice "What?", "but nothing, I just want us to be together and feel each other", "but how?" Sleli asked as he was a little shivering and slowly eating his food now.
Abedo, still placing her hand on Sleli's body and obviously, this time around Sleli was shaking unable to gathered momentum and get himself. But with time he got control of his emotion and concentrate on his food. Abedo couldn't control her sexual libido again for it had clearly revealed on her face, she was really in need of John Thomas inside of her. By then Sleli had already finished battling with the local delicacy leaving just only a little of the pounded yam which he would have also eaten if not for the girl's williwaw, as he was masticating the remains of remains of the bush meat in his mouth, she had placed her hand on Sleli's John Thomas, making it stiffy, and he felt an unusual trace in him. Abedo slowly asked Sleli if he had ever engaged in this kind of thing, but he only responded "no" and she said "I will teach you how to do it and you will enjoy it also you will always want more", "what?" Sleli asked, "kiss me" she muttered and she touched his lips with hers, plugging the lips with hers, she rubbed her hand on his dick which was fully erected and holding him tight from behind with the other hand, all these were done while standing. Abedo immediately took Sleli's hand and placed it on her bosom which has became bigger on the process, her nipples were already enlarged and Sleli discovered she was not putting on brassiere, meaning no bra, no panties. She raised her blouse and at the same time rolled up her skirt to reveal her endowed and she went further by assisting him pulled of his trousers and raised his buba cloths to the shoulder level. She applied a little force on him so that they both fell on the bamboo made bed, by then she had already placed one of the big erected nipples in his mouth so that he suck it like a baby, they were both in the excitement phase and as they were kissing each other’s lips, he was smooching her breasts with one hand she drew his other hand to her cunt and was rubbing the clit and at the same time the labia majora and the opening of the swollen and expanded pussy which was at the same time secreting fluids which touched his hand. Closing her eyes, though not fully, a deadly highness revealed on her face, "I am wet" she screamed, "what do you mean?" he asked, "I mean bring the rod in between your two legs inside my pot and stir me heavily" she replied, "ok" Sleli answered as he was also already high and in excitement phase too. As he was ready to thrust his rod in her a sound of knocking came buzzing from the facade door of the mud building...the knock sounds continued but Abedo wasn't comfortable with the useless knock for she was about getting herself to Paradise...
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
follow as the story unfold
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by Gracemoimoi(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmm
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Ladies and gentle men of the forum, nairaland and guest members, let us all imbibe the habit of reading and constructive criticism. Try and read this story all along, tell me my flaws and I bet to adjust, this is because I am a new writer and aspiring to get it up. please your useful advice and criticism are welcome in one mind.
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by PrettyMizQdot(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hey! kip dis up. u jst nid to fix som tense nd ful stop afta som sentence. Meanwhile, u gud 2 go. N E X T..

1 Like

Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by castrol180(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
Hey! kip dis up. u jst nid to fix som tense nd ful stop afta som sentence.
Meanwhile, u gud 2 go.
N E X T..
Ok
Re: SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay by sod09(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
ride on dude

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The African Proverbs / Adventure With Street Kids (+16) - Episode 1 / The Bad Ass Girl Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.